horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
yeah its Maya Cammy on top I wanna say the 3rd ass is Quinn's (if so I need to go back and check) I think Nicole/Envy's ass is at the end of S

Couliber

May 22, 2018
Hey!

Can't use the phone correctly and couldn't find something in this thread by search (way too much results from 5100+ pages). Anyone got an idea?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I wonder how disgusting Tybie is going to be to Jill from now on, hopefully the MC can teach her some moves *giggity* just in case he gets fresh with her... I'd not like to dwell on the idea of Tybie doing something to Jill, but for drama and Knight in Shining Armor purposes I could see MC jumping in to rescue her, only to back fire and Tybie finally pressing charges and landing MC's ass in jail.
For a Dev that likes to shove all this Feminist hoohah at the player, he sure does throw the poor MC up on that horse a lot to save all these strong, independent women.

Reactions: Blackford

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
For a Dev that likes to shove all this Feminist hoohah at the player, he sure does throw the poor MC up on that horse a lot to save all these strong, independent women.
well the idea I had was that the MC would teach Jill, like he did Sage how to defend herself, imagine Jill punching Tybbie

sogood.gif

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sweet, that's my birthday!
February 29? Are you sure you've have enough birthdays to be on an adult site? :p

Reporting for what? The Preps supposed complaint against the MC is as ridiculous as Maya's tuition problems.
How so? It would be difficult to prove the MC guilty, but there's more than enough evidence to indict him (in part because he actually is guilty). I don't think it's a stretch to think Tybalt has the connections necessary to get the wheels of 'justice' turning, at which point it will be a substantial headache for the MC to defend himself.

Plus, Tybalt can always skip the cops and just file a civil action. Not only is that a lower burden of proof, but it's much easier to just bankrupt your opponent under a mountain of legal motions via an army of lawyers. The MC is in no position to contest that. With everything in the Preps mansion being chosen for maximum opulence, the damage those sprinkler did is going to be way more than the MC could ever afford to repay.

If you want to harp on the many things BaDIK plays fast and loose with, you really have no business complaining about this.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Help me! Who is who?

I go first
1-Maya,2- Camilla, 3- idk, 4- Mona? 5- idk
6-Jill, 7- idk 8-idk 9-Sage 10- Quinn? 11-Rose? 12-idk 13-Josy?
14-Nicole? 15- Cathy? 16-Sandy 17-idk
18-Sally 19-idk 20-idk 21-Elena
View attachment 950765
S = Maya, Camila, Bella, Mona, Heather
ep2_mayamovienight25.jpg ep3_hot_week_rc1.jpg ep2_bella_bathrooom2.jpg ep4_fr_camila_event11.jpg ep4_movienight_heather_ass.jpg

A = Jill, Jade, Riona, Sage, Quinn, Rose, Nicole, Ashley
ep2_reward_jill_4.jpg ep1_jade_dream1.jpg ep2_init52_fr2.jpg chat_sage_pic1.png ep1_qu_shop_talk.jpg ep4_rose_dance10.jpg ep4_sclub_envy_lapdance1.jpg ep4_car_wash19e.jpg

B = Brandi, Cathy, Sandy, Melanie
ep3_sclub_brandi_lapdance2_fr1.jpg ep1_d2_wake3b6.jpg ep4_pink_rose_rusty25_fr1.jpg ep4_movienight_melanie_ass.jpg

C = Sally, Sarah, Riona, Elena
ep3_dng5_ass2b.jpg ep4_movienight_sarah_ass.jpg ep4_movienight_riona_ass.jpg ep4_movienight_elena_ass.jpg

You also missed a couple on that tiermaker:
Josy - 1-4png.png d0_goinghome31.jpg
Lily - zz15841202581-15png.png ep3_sclub_lily2_lapdance6_fr1.jpg

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
February 29? Are you sure you've have enough birthdays to be on an adult site? :p

How so? It would be difficult to prove the MC guilty, but there's more than enough evidence to indict him (in part because he actually is guilty). I don't think it's a stretch to think Tybalt has the connections necessary to get the wheels of 'justice' turning, at which point it will be a substantial headache for the MC to defend himself.

Plus, Tybalt can always skip the cops and just file a civil action. Not only is that a lower burden of proof, but it's much easier to just bankrupt your opponent under a mountain of legal motions via an army of lawyers. The MC is in no position to contest that. With everything in the Preps mansion being chosen for maximum opulence, the damage those sprinkler did is going to be way more than the MC could ever afford to repay.

If you want to harp on the many things BaDIK plays fast and loose with, you really have no business complaining about this.
Indict him for what? What specific charge?

Trespassing? That's a misdemeanor in the US, the Police won't even arrest you for it. Besides, it's not trespassing when you have a standing invite from a resident.

Arson? MC didn't commit arson, Derek did. Any proof? nope! Judge would dismiss it out of hand.

Battery? Maybe, if your MC punched Tybalt. If not, there's no charge. Oh, and if your MC did throw a punch, Tybalt is the one who initiated contact.

A civil action you say? Even with a much lower burden of proof there must be some proof, according to some of my friends who are lawyers any of the above cases would be dismissed out of hand. My one friend who practices civil law told me that one of the most annoying parts of his job is talking clients out of frivolous lawsuits like these. Lawyers do that because it's a waste of their and their clients time and also because bringing such suits reflects badly upon the reputation of the lawyer.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018

Trespassing? That's a misdemeanor in the US, the Police won't even arrest you for it. Besides, it's not trespassing when you have a standing invite from a resident.

Arson? MC didn't commit arson, Derek did. Any proof? nope! Judge would dismiss it out of hand.

Battery? Maybe, if your MC punched Tybalt. If not, there's no charge. Oh, and if your MC did throw a punch, Tybalt is the one who initiated contact.

A civil action you say? Even with a much lower burden of proof there must be some proof, according to some of my friends who are lawyers any of the above cases would be dismissed out of hand. My one friend who practices civil law told me that one of the most annoying parts of his job is talking clients out of frivolous lawsuits like these. Lawyers do that because it's a waste of their and their clients time and also because bringing such suits reflects badly upon the reputation of the lawyer.
Unless you consider them buying the judges off which is a ludicrous idea but eh weirder things have happened.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Tybalt isn't going to press charges or sue the mc, he only has witnesses that the mc was at the premises, and considering it's a frat house, the chances of any judge taking that seriously...

Any further crimes that Tybalt may wish to pin on the mc would require his friends to perjure themselves, not likely...

Even if the MC hit Tybalt, Tybalt struck first and once again, Tybalt's friends aren't going to perjure themselves and deny Tybalt struck first because they know too many other witnesses (like all of the DIKs) saw it.

But the whole point here is not that Tybalt is going to take any legal action; he's just used the situation to show Jill what a bad influence the mc is and threaten legal action. And he's done so in such a way that it doesn't look like blackmail to Jill; he's convinced Jill that he has her best interests at heart and is trying to protect her from the bad influence of the mc. Jill is even questioning the mc's character and she's disappointed that he was involved this situation.

Of course once she's told the mc, the mc just needs to confront Tybalt, he'll fold faster than superman on laundry day.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Unless you consider them buying the judges off which is a ludicrous idea but eh weirder things have happened.
Even with some of the awful judges we have in the US Justice system you still need to make a case, and that requires evidence. What's more likely to happen is that the preps contact their families lawyers, an old and established law firm no doubt, and explain why they want to sue the MC. The lawyer will begin by pointing out that the MC has no assets, that the existence of a lawsuit for damages will speedily come to the attention of their insurance company, and that said insurance company will then hold up any settlement until they asses the likelihood of the Preps getting any money from the lawsuit. In the mean time the Prep's lawyer, if he can't talk them out of suing, will have a quiet word with a senior partner who will then call the Preps parents and put the kabosh on the whole sordid business before it reflects badly on the family, and the firm.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Off the top of my head (and ignoring optional ones like assault and battery or their earlier actions).

Burglary: The MC and Derek unlawfully entered the mansion with intent to commit a crime (arson, theft, vandalism, take your pick).

Arson: They didn't actually do this one, but Tybalt only needs to convince people they were trying to. Derek was asking for a lighter, after all.

Theft: They did steal their suits. Derek even kept some of his. It's entirely possible those things were expensive.

Vandalism: The big one. They actually did this and the problem is that the cost of the repairs is going to be through the roof. That makes it easier to claim it's a felony.

Again, Tybalt only needs enough evidence that a jury is needed to sort it out. I think that's a plausible bar in this case. The MC and Derek are not exactly the Moriarty of college crime.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes