Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
"In poll news, Titty sucking and Groping/Squeezing won the recent poll for animation types. They will get featured in a lewd scene in episode 7."

I'm pretty sure they're gonna be used for Jill or Bella, if not then Sally. The poll kinda spoil the surprise a bit, but my expectations weren't that high anyway, the titty sucking is already a good progress, particularly for Jill :whistle: TBH, after playing NLT games like ToN and LE which cover a vast array of sexual positions and kinks, I find lewd scenes in BaDIK rather tame in comparison now, they can still manage to be hot though and they certainly have a more realistic approach.

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
"In poll news, Titty sucking and Groping/Squeezing won the recent poll for animation types. They will get featured in a lewd scene in episode 7."

I'm pretty sure they're gonna be used for Jill or Bella, if not then Sally. The poll kinda spoil the surprise a bit, but my expectations weren't that high anyway, the titty sucking is already a good progress, particularly for Jill :whistle: TBH, after playing NLT games like ToN and LE which cover a vast array of sexual positions and kinks, I find lewd scenes in BaDIK rather tame in comparison now, they can still manage to be hot though and they certainly have a more realistic approach to it.
“Doctor, I need you to give me another blowjob, because my dick is so big, my erections are causing syncope” isn’t realistic??

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
But even if it's not them, what about Bella? Some people would argue, and have often said, that that relationship could be doomed to fail depending on what exactly is going on with her and James and if he were to re-enter the picture at some point. If that were to happen with Bella, or indeed with anyone else (Sage or Jill), where you invest so much time in the relationship and want to end with them but you can't, people would understandably rage at that, and it's no different for fans of the M&J relationship if that didn't work out no matter what.
I'm actually expecting this a plot point. I can totally see that if James returns, Bella drops the MC as three years of wanting James back overtakes her. Temporarily, of course, if MC is on the Bella path. But still. Players will rage. I've been wondering just how big the shitstorm will be if that happens.

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I'm pretty sure they're gonna be used for Jill or Bella, if not then Sally. The poll kinda spoil the surprise a bit, but my expectations weren't that high anyway, the titty sucking is already a good progress, particularly for Jill :whistle: TBH, after playing NLT games like ToN and LE which cover a vast array of sexual positions and kinks, I find lewd scenes in BaDIK rather tame in comparison now, they can still manage to be hot though and they certainly have a more realistic approach to it.
Wasn't there a half titty sucking with Bella?
not that repetition is a bad thing

while in the little that was done with Jill there was some grinding.

I would discard them

I bet on Sage, who left us dry-mouthed in the sixth

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
“Doctor, I need you to give me another blowjob, because my dick is so big, my erections are causing syncope” isn’t realistic??
What I mean is BaDIK is more realistic compared to NLT games if you consider the build up and the settings, but the latter certainly has a more varied sexual acts, that ,IMO, set the bar so high in terms of sexual contents in any lewd games.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020

I would discard them

It certainly is a possibility, but after the past episodes in which the MC has already done a lot of sexual stuff with Sage, I don't think it will just be a tit sucking and groping, I expect more, of course we might do those two with her, but I feel they are not that exciting.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm actually expecting this a plot point. I can totally see that if James returns, Bella drops the MC as three years of wanting James back overtakes her. Temporarily, of course, if MC is on the Bella path. But still. Players will rage. I've been wondering just how big the shitstorm will be if that happens.
It definitely feels like the majority here are expecting James to return, but if he isn't dead, and Bella isn't psychotically pining for the return of her dead husband, what was all that bullshit in the library:

"But if I had known the real reasons to her tears...
...and to her persona...
I wouldn't have kissed her that night.
I would have called out for help."

That's not some, "Oh my husband left me because I had an affair but he'll come back one day." type shit.

It's some ominous, "I killed my husband and ate him, so he will always be a part of me but I need him to come back in corporal form so I can eat him again." type shit. :eek:

I would discard them

While Sage didn't get a lot of carnal action in the last episode, pretty much all bases have been covered with her already, so to go back for some nipple gnawing and gazonga groping with Sage seems like a step backwards. Perhaps if it was followed up with some dry entry anal that could be considered a win, but there are other characters out there that have been sorely neglected. :cautious:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While Sage didn't get a lot of carnal action in the last episode, pretty much all bases have been covered with her already, so to go back for some nipple gnawing and gazonga groping with Sage seems like a step backwards. Perhaps if it was followed up with some dry entry anal that could be considered a win, but there are other characters out there that have been sorely neglected.
It certainly is a possibility, but after the past episodes in which the MC has already done a lot of sexual stuff with Sage, I don't think it will just be a tit sucking and groping, I expect more, of course we might do those two with her, but I feel they are not that exciting.
I prefer it to be foreplay with Sage (or Maya + Josy) than just another little little step with Jill ...

however I had discarded Bella and Jill mainly because something already seen with them

Reactions: shazba

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Being DIK or CHICK doesn't change the core of the MC, it just makes one side more inclined to be more of a "bro" than the other, but the MC's selflessness remains. Whatever side you're on, he's still the same guy who would want to help his Dad, who doesn't put much stock in being wealthy, and who helps out his friends wherever possible. The different affinities simply lock you in to what lewd scenes you'll get, but if a DIK or CHICK MC were to face a choice of giving their inheritance money to Maya or Quinn, that would be a choice that befits the nature of the MC's selflessness and isn't necessarily going to "the opposite side" as it's a universal moral quandry for them as to who deserves it more.
It affects the main ones of fighting vs walking away and doing lewd activities vs not doing so - why would a DIK MC choose not to fight when he's already known to have chosen that every single time before? The major choice becomes not really a choice. Why would Bella and Jill continue any interactions with a permanent DIK when a CHICK affinity is required for most options?

Reactions: SomboSteel

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It definitely feels like the majority here are expecting James to return, but if he isn't dead, and Bella isn't psychotically pining for the return of her dead husband, what was all that bullshit in the library:

"But if I had known the real reasons to her tears...
...and to her persona...
I wouldn't have kissed her that night.
I would have called out for help."

That's not some, "Oh my husband left me because I had an affair but he'll come back one day." type shit.

It's some ominous, "I killed my husband and ate him, so he will always be a part of me but I need him to come back in corporal form so I can eat him again." type shit. :eek:
I got those same vibes at first. Now, I kind of think the wording of that last line is misleading to build the mystery. MC calling out for help isn't for himself, but for Bella. Whatever happened with James really screwed with her head, and she needs help. Therapy or whatever.

While Sage didn't get a lot of carnal action in the last episode, pretty much all bases have been covered with her already, so to go back for some nipple gnawing and gazonga groping with Sage seems like a step backwards. Perhaps if it was followed up with some dry entry anal that could be considered a win, but there are other characters out there that have been sorely neglected. :cautious:
I think that depends on the context. If MC and Sage start a relationship relationship instead of fuck buddies, then the nipple/booby play could be for a more intimate sort of scene.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
I'm just looking at the big picture.

Even if I bought into the "don't enable Maya's dependency" argument, she'd still be a better investment than Quinn: I'll make the same money ($0) without getting beaten up by criminals, Maya has a better pussy AND there's a two-for-one sale going. Simple economics. :p
TWO pussy for one? I concede, evidently you're more versed in pussy economics.

Look at this guy thinking he can buy Quinn's love. She's more than likely to just take it and laugh at you.
Yeah, haha, imagine having Quinn financially ruining you and berating you, and then laughing at your face and calling you a loser, and a pervert, haha. That would be AWFUL, who would want that? haha

Why would Bella and Jill continue any interactions with a permanent DIK when a CHICK affinity is required for most options?
I wonder if NEUTRAL would be left out as "non-option" route, or if we gonna see some NEUTRAL only options. Which LI would even be NEUTRAL path? Tho tbh Sage seems to be going for MC even if he's on CHICK aff, you just loose some scenes. I wonder if there will be any exclusives for each affinity per LI, say Sage reacting differently and with different sex scenes for DIK and CHICK aff MC later on. That seems like a lot of work so probably not.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that depends on the context. If MC and Sage start a relationship relationship instead of fuck buddies, then the nipple/booby play could be for a more intimate sort of scene.

it also depends on where they are and how long they have

DPC said that every LIs will have its own scene, I don't think the seventh chapter will contain 4-5 private appointments comfortably on a bed

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I prefer it to be foreplay with Sage (or Maya + Josy) than just another little little step with Jill ...

however I had discarded Bella and Jill mainly because something already seen with them
So far, DPC likes to do this little by little steps that you dislike with these two. We have already seen Jill being groped but her tits weren't sucked yet, I'll be glad if we'd do other things with her entirely, but like I said, I don't want to raise my expectation too much in terms of her lewd scene.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So far, DPC likes to do this little by little steps that you dislike with these two. We have already seen Jill being groped but her tits weren't sucked yet, I'll be glad if we'd do other things with her entirely, but like I said, I don't want to raise my expectation too much in terms of her lewd scene.

in my opinion with Jill in the sixth chapter was a huge step forward

among all the LIs it is the one with which Mc can be exposed the most, giving up Sage and indirectly also the evening with Tommy, undertaking a path of "seriousness"

among other things, to see each other again, MC and Jill have to "take a risk", I believe that their story (for those who follow it) has already had an important acceleration

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
All you've done here is make a case for a relationship with Maya OR Josy, not with Maya AND Josy. It's still no guarantee, with any of the LI's, and I wouldn't rule out a scenario where the MC winds up alone. What I'm certain of though is that there will be no harem.
Except I didn't. What I said, as I've always said, is that right now there are 4 main relationships that can be pursued - Sage, Bella, Jill, M&J - and that conventional game theory says that main, pursuable relationships in adult games have a path to ending the game with them. Therefore, given that players can be in a relationship with both M&J and this is being billed as one of the main relationships, then it should it have an endgame path. Additionally, I think that, given they were initially separate pursuable relationships, that this should also be possible for those that want that, and that, essentially, there should be 6 main relationship endings; Sage, Bella, Jill, Maya, Josy, and M&J.

As to the MC's selflessness, as Felice has pointed out before, he would have to be a reincarnation of one of the saints or Gandhi to live up to the way you are describing him. That just doesn't seem at all probable.
You might think that when it comes to potentially giving away $5000, but I don't believe the MC thinks that. As I've noted, the MC doesn't seem to put much stock in being rich or having lots of money, but he understands the value of it, so if he knows someone who's in more need of that money than himself, I wouldn't call it "Gandhi-level" selflessness to give that person the money, it's just who the MC is.

Finally why wouldn't DPC continue to court the kind of controversy he has in the past? He's never said anything that would indicate that he feels any regret for the way he wrote AL. In fact I would say that a large part of his current success is due to his past notoriety.
Because doing that kind of thing is a way to get noticed at first, and once you've done that and built that notoriety, I don't see any reason to do it again because it just makes you seem like a one-trick pony who can only repeat the same storylines. If they made the M&J/MC throuple doomed to fail, and then they make another game where there are characters that might also have a relationship like that, nobody would ever trust them to make it work. DPC may not care, but it begs the question, why keep including this and making it seem possible if you're never going to follow through? If it's not possible to end with them, then they shoudn't include it in the first place.

It affects the main ones of fighting vs walking away and doing lewd activities vs not doing so - why would a DIK MC choose not to fight when he's already known to have chosen that every single time before?
If you've fought every time on the DIK path then you're not blocked from fighting Caleb because you will have presumably fought the Jocks in Ep 2. The only way you'd be blocked fromt that on the DIK path is if that was the one DIK choice you didn't make, but even then, remember that having DIK affinity doesn't mean the MC is a brutish asshole, it just makes him more inclined to let loose and live it up by doing silly, dumb bro stuff.

The major choice becomes not really a choice. Why would Bella and Jill continue any interactions with a permanent DIK when a CHICK affinity is required for most options?
Again, being DIK affinity just makes the MC a bit rough around the edges, with them being a bit more crass and crude as well getting into all sorts of crazy shenanigans more willingly, but it doesn't change his core personality traits, and this is why Jill is not so sure about him on this path because one minute he can be a nice, sweet, caring guy, and the next he's saying or doing something stupid and making an inappropriate joke.

The affinity is less about shaping all of his personality, and is more about making him behave in a certain way whilst keeping his main personality traits intact.

markleon

Jan 20, 2020
Status update Episode 7

This week I've been writing dialogue and coding phone and free roam content.

I haven't posed many static renders, but I did pose all animations for one lewd scene, and they are currently rendering.

There are 13 animations in the queue, and 173 animations are completed. The duration of the completed animations, so far, is 12 min 15 s; roughly 3.5 minutes longer than episode 6.

I have 2 ½ planned lewd scenes left to pose for, so I will likely overshoot last week's estimate a bit. 200-230 animations total for episode 7 is the new estimation.

Next week, I will continue to write the story and code.

I'm making good progress, but there's a lot left to do under the hood despite the high render and animation count.

So, let me try to paint a picture of the current state of the code for you.

The update's main file has ~7100 lines of code; it can be compared to episode 6 with ~11100.

The free roam code of episode 7 has ~6300 lines; it can be compared to episode 6 with ~5200.

I've mapped out most events in the update, and I have ~30 scenes (normal scenes and including any free roam events and/or hangouts) left to write and pose art for.

The episode will likely be bigger than episode 6 when I'm finished.

The reason updates are getting bigger is that I don't want to cut any story content to fit a deadline.

I'm not counting the lines of code written for the new feature I revealed a few weeks ago (I won't spoil what it is if you chose not to read that update), but content-wise, it has ~600 GUI elements (Rendered and/or photoshopped) and 73 script files.

I hope this gave you a slightly better understanding of what's going on when I say that I'm writing/coding.

In poll news, Titty sucking and Groping/Squeezing won the recent poll for animation types. They will get featured in a lewd scene in episode 7.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

More Jade Please !!

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I believe that going forward it will be the rule. not in the sense of bigger and bigger episodes, but of episodes of greater magnitude than the first season

and I think it is also inevitable, if a minimum of content is to be assured to every player, it cannot be otherwise. the further we go, the greater the content "dedicated" only to some paths. in fact, in the latest updates DPC always ensures that there will be content for each LIs, animations for each of them, etc.

we'll get to 25 gigabytes ...

Hopefully we don't have to download everything again. :BootyTime:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In poll news, Titty sucking and Groping/Squeezing won the recent poll for animation types. They will get featured in a lewd scene in episode 7.
There are so many beautiful Asses that need to be spanked , and these morons not voted for it . :mad:
once again I'm glad DPC only allow minor influence to the patrons, about how the game is developed
once again, it's showing how lame those peoples are when its comes to taste. Can't image how shit this game would be if they could decide more than just pick an animation, or outfit for girls:LOL:
but hey, at least we can grope Jill's boobs again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Toncek146
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes