D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I'm usually not the one to point out these type of things but....

Even amongst us in this website... There's a heterosexual bias.

They are also parallels of MC’s parents, could be intentional or coincidental.
It's definitely by intent on DPC's part. The parallel reading of diary almost confirms it. If pursued, Jill is definitely the route on which MC most resembles Neil. It is the most CHICK route too, so it fits.

Meh. :cautious: At least they'll only have to be friends for the next couple of years, then they'll hopefully lose touch after Tommy graduates. I don't want Uncle Tommy being a bad influence on MC Jr. :ROFLMAO:
I think I'd only trust Jacob amongst DIKs to be a good influence on any child of MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I could imagine a real low point between MC and Tommy when he finds out about the relationship between MC and Josy.
But hopefully he will pull himself together afterwards, so that a real male friendship can develop.
Meh. :cautious: At least they'll only have to be friends for the next couple of years, then they'll hopefully lose touch after Tommy graduates. I don't want Uncle Tommy being a bad influence on MC Jr. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I must have missed that Californian bit, they don't have any of that Cali dialect like slang or etc.

Man I wonder how Tommy would react if he knew about MC cumming on Heather's tits. He looked crushed when he was told about MC banging Quinn.
In reality I think the Josy relationship will bother Tommy more than Heather. Tommy really gets worked up over Josy, but with Heather he doesn't seem to mind. He practically insists that MC to go in the bedroom to look at his naked girlfriend.

Reactions: Casmyr

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You know what the worst part of all this is?

THE WAITING:coffee:

My imagination is running at full speed. With Maya, Josy, MC and Maya's dad.

I could imagine that MC's shirt, which Josy keeps, will play a role right at the beginning of EP7. DPC has discreetly incorporated it into MC and Josy's best scene. :love:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
In reality I think the Josy relationship will bother Tommy more than Heather. Tommy really gets worked up over Josy, but with Heather he doesn't seem to mind. He practically insists that MC to go in the bedroom to look at his naked girlfriend.
Thats so true im just remembering that bit. I wonder what there relationship is like especially with the scene from episode 5 I think with Heather being in a wheelchair.

I've been playing other VN's atm but I should go back and finish the two runs I started for Badik because I'm missing these little things

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I would say it's more in terms of bust size. ;)
Jill's are getting bigger each episode. A couple more episodes and she'll just about to fit into Bella's yoga outfits no problem.

Thats so true im just remembering that bit. I wonder what there relationship is like especially with the scene from episode 5 I think with Heather being in a wheelchair.

I've been playing other VN's atm but I should go back and finish the two runs I started for Badik because I'm missing these little things
Yes, I hope in ep. 7 we get the rest of their back story. How in the world did those two end up together after that dodgy first encounter and how did Heather get in a wheelchair?

Reactions: Casmyr

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
Question. Do I have to restart in order to get Josy and Maya to come to the mansion if I made any advances to Bella?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Question. Do I have to restart in order to get Josy and Maya to come to the mansion if I made any advances to Bella?
If you're on the Bella path, then yeah, you need to not be on it if you want M&J to come and help, but, there's no sex scene with them. They come, they help, they leave. Boring compared to what you get up to with Bella. :sneaky:

Reactions: Awry90 and dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If you're on the Bella path, then yeah, you need to not be on it if you want M&J to come and help, but, there's no sex scene with them. They come, they help, they leave. Boring compared to what you get up to with Bella. :sneaky:
The scene Bella is already hot. But I have decided for the scene with Maya and Josy. I think the scene is just cute. Somehow like wanted and could not.:giggle:

Reactions: ename144

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I'm usually not the one to point out these type of things but....

Even amongst us in this website... There's a heterosexual bias.

If you weren't the one to point these things out, you wouldn't be pointing it out.

Also, its not bias, Maya had by far the most impact on MC at the beginning, she showed him around campus. He stayed in her room. She wasn't just a love interest, she was supposed to be a friend. While Jill was merely a (potential) love interest. Its nothing to do with them being gay, just like whether you like Jill or Maya or both is based on preferences and personal taste. Personally, I like Maya despite what shes done, but I'm less and less attracted to her with each update (I can't be the only one to notice shes getting paler and paler, she looks like a sickly goth now), whereas The Racoon has always been lovely, but apparently she is mentally retarded(?), frankly its not appealing that a person that wants to be my equal and partner is so easily duped and driven apart from me by such a bafflingly stupid ploy from the most limp wristed chump at B and R.

How can I trust Jill to get the groceries while I pick up the kids, when she might decide to eat a tide pod along the way?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If you weren't the one to point these things out, you wouldn't be pointing it out.

Also, its not bias, Maya had by far the most impact on MC at the beginning, she showed him around campus. He stayed in her room. She wasn't just a love interest, she was supposed to be a friend. While Jill was merely a (potential) love interest. Its nothing to do with them being gay, just like whether you like Jill or Maya or both is based on preferences and personal taste. Personally, I like Maya despite what shes done, but I'm less and less attracted to her with each update (I can't be the only one to notice shes getting paler and paler, she looks like a sickly goth now), whereas The Racoon has always been lovely, but apparently she is mentally retarded(?), frankly its not appealing that a person that wants to be my equal and partner is so easily duped and driven apart from me by such a bafflingly stupid ploy from the most limp wristed chump at B and R.

How can I trust Jill to get the groceries while I pick up the kids, when she might decide to eat a tide pod along the way?
Goth Maya doesn't sound so bad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
(I can't be the only one to notice shes getting paler and paler, she looks like a sickly goth now)
I had initially thought I was imagining it, until I went back and looked at the earlier shots. She does seem to be getting a bit more pale.

whereas The Racoon has always been lovely, but apparently she is mentally retarded(?), frankly its not appealing that a person that wants to be my equal and partner is so easily duped and driven apart from me by such a bafflingly stupid ploy from the most limp wristed chump at B and R.
Come now, Troy has nothing to do with this.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes