dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't want to veer off topic too much, but check out Das Boot. It's not a documentary, but it's the best WW2 film about Kriegsmarine. The pic was of the late Klaus Wennemann (R.I.P. :cry:) in the movie as Oberleutnant, chief engineer.

And now, back to Being a DIK! :)
Good movie

Reactions: Kellermann

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
I personally could not imagine Jill and MC as a couple. Jill is nice, intelligent, creative and also has her physical charms.
But if they were together longer, at some point the physical closeness of Jill would fall away. She seems to me (my feeling) a bit frigde.
I think that Jill and Rusty would be a great couple.
For YOUR feeling it is acceptable but don't forget the word "your" because it is a dream for Jill fans including me.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I personally could not imagine Jill and MC as a couple. Jill is nice, intelligent, creative and also has her physical charms.
But if they were together longer, at some point the physical closeness of Jill would fall away. She seems to me (my feeling) a bit frigde.
I think that Jill and Rusty would be a great couple.
My prediction is if the MC doesn't get with Jill then she will end up with Rusty. He is completely changed from the person he was when he first arrived at B&R and dated Jill. I think they would make a good couple now if MC doesn't choose Jill. At the very least, Rusty is a much better choice than Tybalt.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My prediction is if the MC doesn't get with Jill then she will end up with Rusty. He is completely changed from the person he was when he first arrived at B&R and dated Jill. I think they would make a good couple now if MC doesn't choose Jill. At the very least, Rusty is a much better choice than Tybalt.
Somehow all DIK have changed. Only Tommy is having a bit of a hard time.

SPOILER
That's why towards the end of EP6 I thought long and hard whether to leave with him or not. I made a on Chick.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Somehow all DIK have changed. Only Tommy is having a bit of a hard time.

SPOILER
That's why towards the end of EP6 I thought long and hard whether to leave with him or not. I made a on Chick.

deepl Translator
If I absolutely have to say something nice about Tommy, I'll say at least he was trying not to be so much of an asshole (after the fight). Sometimes a good ass-kicking can be the cause of a serious attitude adjustment.

• Hey there
Reactions: shinkei and dalli_x

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
I would really like to play this but I'm kinda afraid of which type of sadness it has. Can someone without giving major spoilers tell me what makes it sad? (I know it is kinda bs to ask without spoilers so, sorry)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I would really like to play this but I'm kinda afraid of which type of sadness it has. Can someone without giving major spoilers tell me what makes it sad? (I know it is kinda bs to ask without spoilers so, sorry)
Honestly, I haven't found it to be very sad in the first 6 episodes. Who knows going forward, but this is nothing like DPC's first game, Acting Lessons. This game has a much lighter tone and I love it. Now go play it and stay away from this board until you're done because you'll get spoilers if you stay. Definitely come back when you're done, though. I like reading the opinions of first time players.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes