Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I hate double posting but I wanted to ask a question or a scenario right before I get in this church zoom call

Put yourself into the game, how'd you see the MC walking around campus fucking everything with two legs and a hole?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wanted to ask a question or a scenario right before I get in this church zoom call
Well please don't pull a Toobin while you're on your church zoom call. The good reverend might not take too kindly to your proclivities if you forget to close out your F95 screen! :giggle:

that window is towards the walled garden behind the Mansion the place where the MC will build a pool that Rusty does not for "lack of space"! Depending on which part you can even make it a pool with a glass house surrounding it so it can be heated and protected from the sun!

For anyone to be able to see inside they would have to either climb the wall or go around the house !
That's true, but the DIK mansion doesn't appear to have a fully enclosing wall. Anyone can walk between the wall and the house (as we saw in ep. 6). On a campus or anywhere for that matter, people will take shortcuts to their destinations even if it means cutting through someone's yard. I actually was concerned about someone walking by during the Bella scene and sure enough some peeping tom appeared.

Reactions: Casmyr

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well please don't pull a Toobin while you're on your church zoom call. The good reverend might not take too kindly to your proclivities if you forget to close out your F95 screen! :giggle:

That's true, but the DIK mansion doesn't appear to have a fully enclosing wall. Anyone can walk between the wall and the house (as we saw in ep. 6). On a campus or anywhere for that matter, people will take shortcuts to their destinations even if it means cutting through someone's yard. I actually was concerned about someone walking by during the Bella scene and sure enough some peeping tom appeared.
Who's your guess of who that might have been?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think I accidentally showed F95 screen to my coworker during a video call when I was showing him my work from home setup :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Who's your guess of who that might have been?
I always thought it was Burke, but I've heard many good arguments on here about Nick, Vinny, and even James. Honestly, I don't know. Who do you think it is?

I think I accidentally showed F95 screen to my coworker during a video call when I was showing him my work from home setup :HideThePain:
Ha, yes I "work" from home too and I'm always afraid I'm going to slip up. ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

when he passes by (if he is really a man walking in front of the lights) there is only Mc in the room, and I doubt he wants to spy on him.

it could be related to the mole issue among the DIKs.

if it weren't DPC it would be 100% someone going to fuck someone, or who comes back after fucking someone

Rry5o

Sep 26, 2019
I don't see the link for the latest android version the game? I currently have version 0.41

Does anyone have 0.61 on android? Can you post the download link please!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
when he passes by (if he is really a man walking in front of the lights) there is only Mc in the room, and I doubt he wants to spy on him.

it could be related to the mole issue among the DIKs.

if it weren't DPC it would be 100% someone going to fuck someone, or who comes back after fucking someone
:unsure: I'll have to revisit that scene, for research purposes only of course, but I was thinking of the moment MC was doing exploratory surgery with his jimmy on the back of Bella's throat. The camera perspective is from the outside and it looks like someone is walking around out there looking in.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I always thought it was Burke, but I've heard many good arguments on here about Nick, Vinny, and even James. Honestly, I don't know. Who do you think it is?

Ha, yes I "work" from home too and I'm always afraid I'm going to slip up. ;)
Tough to say, honestly. I just checked the scene, the lights flash when MC is sleeping alone in the room, not when he is with Bella. But hey, that angle from the outside when she's blowing him is weird and gives the impression that someone really is spying on them.

But if I have to take a guess, I'd say it's whoever leaked the Cathy pic - so Vinny, Nick or Magnar. Burke is plausible, but difficult to explain what the hell is he doing there.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: I'll have to revisit that scene, for research purposes only of course, but I was thinking of the moment MC was doing exploratory surgery with his jimmy on the back of Bella's throat. The camera perspective is from the outside and it looks like someone is walking around out there looking in.

now you make me doubt ... but the shadow on the lights passes even without Bella

with Bella I only remember the "frame changes", which normally have no meaning

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Tough to say, honestly. I just checked the scene, the lights flash when MC is sleeping alone in the room, not when he is with Bella. But hey, that angle from the outside when she's blowing him is weird and gives the impression that someone really is spying on them.

But if I have to take a guess, I'd say it's whoever leaked the Cathy pic - so Vinny, Nick or Magnar. Burke is plausible, but difficult to explain what the hell is he doing there.
Right, that's the scene I mean...during the blowjob. I keep thinking B&R, like most places these days, has security cameras and Burke is the man with computer access to everything. He is clearly a voyeur, so I'll bet he is always watching people. That's how he knows where everyone is. I have no doubt that he keeps tabs on his wife and also watches Bella, whom I believe he is still attracted to, and probably Cathy too prior to her departure.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Alright fair enough, we'll have to see how this scenario plays when episode 7 drops. I just don't see what MC can do about this situation that Derek can't.
For one thing, Derek is not nearly as mature as the MC in terms of being able to properly communicate with people going through tough times. He's more likely to want to resort to his clownish antics to lighten the mood and change the subject rather than get into a heavy discussion about the problem at hand. Plus, having an outside voice is often better in these situations because they can offer a more objective opinion and aren't worried about defending someone against their own family member. With Derek, he has an issue where he risks also getting cut off by his Dad if he aggressively stands up to his him but also seems, to me, more inclined to just hope everything will work itself out without him having to do anything.

It seems like that library should have a sliding glass door. That would be ideal for secretly ushering ladies in and out of the room without having to endure prying eyes. And for goodness' sake MC, always keep a tarp up if you're going to banging women in there. Even not knowing about Burke/Vinny/James/Nick or whoever it is that is creeping around outside, having sex in a room at night with the lights on and no drapes or blinds (with a teacher no less!) is foolish...unless that's your kink because any passersby are going to get an eyeful.
The DIK library/MC's room is from the DAZ asset called " " and it's a floor-to-ceiling window with no door in it. So the MC can't bring anyone in or out any other way than the door to their room inside the mansion and this also debunks any theory involving Nick letting Vinny in through that room to access the DIK laptop in Ep 4.

I don't see the link for the latest android version the game? I currently have version 0.41

Does anyone have 0.61 on android? Can you post the download link please!
There hasn't been once since then because the 0.5 port was so badly broken that nobody has attempted to port it since.

now you make me doubt ... but the shadow on the lights passes even without Bella

with Bella I only remember the "frame changes", which normally have no meaning
The scene where someone walks past the MC's window when he's gone to bed is not when Bella is there. It happens 2 nights later after his birthday party with the DIKs.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
For one thing, Derek is not nearly as mature as the MC in terms of being able to properly communicate with people going through tough times. He's more likely to want to resort to his clownish antics to lighten the mood and change the subject rather than get into a heavy discussion about the problem at hand. Plus, having an outside voice is often better in these situations because they can offer a more objective opinion and aren't worried about defending someone against their own family member. With Derek, he has an issue where he risks also getting cut off by his Dad if he aggressively stands up to his him but also seems, to me, more inclined to just hope everything will work itself out without him having to do anything.
Additionally, while MC may be unaware of how down Derek is over what happened with Ashley, I'm pretty sure Maya isn't and doesn't want to pile shit on him right now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes