Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Right, that's the scene I mean...during the blowjob. I keep thinking B&R, like most places these days, has security cameras and Burke is the man with computer access to everything. He is clearly a voyeur, so I'll bet he is always watching people. That's how he knows where everyone is. I have no doubt that he keeps tabs on his wife and also watches Bella, whom I believe he is still attracted to, and probably Cathy too prior to her departure.
That's plausible I guess. But let's see the others - Nick appears on the second floor the morning after the Bella scene to watch Bella do the "walk of shame", Leon knew who was in the room but I don't remember if he ran into Bella when she showed up at the mansion, it was Vinny's old room so he knows how to spy in the room without being seen, Magnar doesn't have any knowledge of the mansion (other than what Sally told him possibly), but he has the motive to get more info if he was behind the Cathy leak. All of these + Burke are possibilities of who might've been watching Bella and MC (if there was someone out there at all)

Your version reminded me an important thing - during the Jade scene in chapter 6 I always had the weird feeling that someone was on the other side of the shelves or there might be a security camera in that room. So even if MC doesn't show the video to Derek, that way Burke can still see what MC and Jade are doing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think you have to actually ask M&J to come and help you either by texting them or calling them.
correction: In order for them to help you.
1, Be on their path .
2. You have to launch with them and not with sage and quinn, this is when they offer to help you
3 cannot be on bella path otherwise she will come instead.

Reactions: ename144

SmitePlayerX

Feb 6, 2021
Guys I installed the update for version 0.6.1 and when I entered the game it still said 0.5.2 and after I played continue it said An error has occurred
While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'RX' is not defined

Can anyone help me?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Your version reminded me an important thing - during the Jade scene in chapter 6 I always had the weird feeling that someone was on the other side of the shelves or there might be a security camera in that room. So even if MC doesn't show the video to Derek, that way Burke can still see what MC and Jade are doing.
You can have sex with Jade in chapter 6 and if the video you have of her you don't show it to anyone Burker never see a video of Jade fucking with the MC in the finale

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I hate double posting but I wanted to ask a question or a scenario right before I get in this church zoom call

Put yourself into the game, how'd you see the MC walking around campus fucking everything with two legs and a hole?
I said this before, but I'll repeat.

These dudes exist. One of em was my best bro in fencing team and uni in general. I've seen these people sleep with a different woman ten-15 days in a row.

These people do exist.

SmitePlayerX

Feb 6, 2021
Getting quite a few unplayable errors with patch version.

Went from 0.5 to 0.6 and receiving this when trying to load an end-of-0.5 save:

```

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 144, in script
File "F:\C Downloads\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "F:\C Downloads\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'rx' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.0
Mon Nov 16 03:43:45 2020
```
I have exactly the same problem...so no fix yet? Do I have to start over again?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That's plausible I guess. But let's see the others - Nick appears on the second floor the morning after the Bella scene to watch Bella do the "walk of shame", Leon knew who was in the room but I don't remember if he ran into Bella when she showed up at the mansion, it was Vinny's old room so he knows how to spy in the room without being seen, Magnar doesn't have any knowledge of the mansion (other than what Sally told him possibly), but he has the motive to get more info if he was behind the Cathy leak. All of these + Burke are possibilities of who might've been watching Bella and MC (if there was someone out there at all)

I may be reading into it too much, but I'm partial to camera theory. I actually used to work security (Paul Blart :ROFLMAO:) at university and they had cameras everywhere. Not inside private areas like the toilet/shower obviously, but inside and outside the school-owned buildings. I was more involved in the physical security side, but whenever I went to the office for break I got to see some of the technology. We had a really creepy guy (not unlike Burke) doing the monitoring. He blabbed to me all the time about everything he could see and do with the cameras. Pretty fascinating, but unnerving too.

All that aside, I believe it could be any of the people you described. Part of the never ending but fun mystery of BaDIK.

I said this before, but I'll repeat.

These dudes exist. One of em was my best bro in fencing team and uni in general. I've seen these people sleep with a different woman ten-15 days in a row.

These people do exist.
Oh yeah that's right, you're the fencing team guy! :D Fencing team sex parties..I never would have guessed!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Additionally, while MC may be unaware of how down Derek is over what happened with Ashley, I'm pretty sure Maya isn't and doesn't want to pile shit on him right now.

I don't think they have such a confidential relationship, and I don't think Derek wanted to talk to Maya about the incident with Wendy :oops:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why be the best man when he can be the groom? ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, not buyin' it. He's not the groom. He may well be the source of the obvious DNA donation, but you can see he's not wearing a ring and both of them are. If this was a symbolic 3-way marriage he should have a ring as well.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
ofc the person outside was Quinn, although she being surprised by him having Vinnie`s room makes me doubt my assumptions! Quinn had sex with the MC before he cleaned with Isabella right? right?

never forget what she said when she caught us with Sage! "i see you!", freaking hell still brings chills down my spine

As for Derek he already fixed it up with his dad by selling out Maya and getting him a key to Maya`s room! Not that his father can control him, his new attitude is clearly a rebellion against his father and his father can only be on top of one of the darn kids, so yes he keeps his dad and sister at odd`s but can`t let it escalate or else once Maya as been reeled in he is going to be his dad next project! furthermore he is my 2nd guess as to whom told his dad Maya was lesbian my 1st one is Tommy!

i have a question... if one has sex with a furry against her will is it rape or animal abuse?

Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nah, not buyin' it. He's not the groom. He may well be the source of the obvious DNA donation, but you can see he's not wearing a ring and both of them are. If this was a symbolic 3-way marriage he should have a ring as well.
He is the groom. I specifically requested this render from Coriolan with the proviso that this was their wedding photo, with the MC marrying both Maya and Josy. Admittedly it would have been good to see his ring as well, but he is their husband in this fantasy fan-art.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Guys I installed the update for version 0.6.1 and when I entered the game it still said 0.5.2 and after I played continue it said An error has occurred
While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'RX' is not defined

Can anyone help me?
I have exactly the same problem...so no fix yet? Do I have to start over again?
You have the 0.5.2 version from this site. For some unknown reason, the uploader didn't upload the original build but an 'unpacked' one where the game's files aren't in the original .rpa compressed archive. Now when you try to update to 0.6.1, the original build notices that and simply doesn't work.

So you'll have to download the full game and not just the update patch

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Additionally, while MC may be unaware of how down Derek is over what happened with Ashley, I'm pretty sure Maya isn't and doesn't want to pile shit on him right now.
Oh but she'll gladly pile shit on the MC, even after dumping him in episode 4. I guess she's just used to using MC.

As to Derek, we see him having meaningful moments with his sister twice, once when he catches MC and Maya making out and the scene when he comes to the dorm room to tell her that their Father asked him to check up on her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I believe that nothing can become of MC Bella or Jill, that there is a familial bond.
In "Free Roam 19" where MC made pancakes at Jill and Bella's house, I came across a door before that where MC was knocked out with a "RED BOOK". The scene was over pretty fast. But I think it was his mother's diary. And if so, there is a possibility for a family connection.
I can't remember where I read it. But Bella or Jill lost a sister in a car accident.
:unsure:
Jill lost her sister, but we don't know how she died

Bella has lost her parents

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I believe that nothing can become of MC Bella or Jill, that there is a familial bond.
You were doing so well with those posts about Maya, but then you had to go and say this. :FacePalm:

SPOILER ALERT: That's not going to happen.

In "Free Roam 19" where MC made pancakes at Jill and Bella's house, I came across a door before that where MC was knocked out with a "RED BOOK". The scene was over pretty fast. But I think it was his mother's diary. And if so, there is a possibility for a family connection.
He doesn't get knocked out. I honestly don't know where you got that idea from.

I can't remember where I read it. But Bella or Jill lost a sister in a car accident.
That's never been said by anyone. All we know is Jill's sister is dead, that's it.

Is this just a wallpaper on a Patreon or some sort of in game closing image?
Neither. It's fan-art created by a very talented guy called Coriolan. I did say that in the post you quoted. :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I am going to be honest, I have avoided this thread for a long time. I loved the game ever since I found it but I'm not alone there. But I am here today because I have what I believe to be an unpopular opinion but I want to see if I am alone. Like many, I fell for Maya hard, how could you not. But that being said, I get MCs attraction to Josy but I don't share it. Nothing wrong with her just she was not for me. I bring this up because the first time I played through episode 4 and was presented with the choice that leads to the poly relationship, I took it just to keep Maya. But in the days after I made that decision, I found myself questioning it. So I replayed it again and I have to tell you, it broke my heart. What is "it"? That would be my realization that both girls are in love and perfect for each other. Sure we can be part of their dynamic but in the end, the right decision was to let two people who have cared for each other for a long time be together.

That being said, I am still choosing the poly relationship until the game is done. When there is an absolute ending, I want them to end up together more than pretty much anything else in this story.

So, does anyone else see what I see? Or am I just crazy?
I know precisely how you feel; I like Maya & Josy as a couple, and I have no desire to break them up. If it came down to it, my main MC would probably back out and let them be together (assuming that's an option).

That said, I feel like the characters themselves are in the same situation: they each have strong feelings for the other two, and don't quite know how to handle that. Under those circumstances I'm willing to take a chance on the throuple path because, while it might easily end in disaster, it feels like asking the girls to go back to their old relationship is even more perilous. They were in an extremely rough patch even before the MC got involved, after all, and it's not like the MC would be out of their lives. Especially in light of what Josy says on her friendship path in Episode 5, it seems like the lingering feelings could be even more dangerous when the trio try to deny them.

So I think the way the trio is trying to take it slow and work out what they're doing step by step is very suitable (though I'd have preferred to attach a couple of strings). Hopefully it won't just be an excuse for DPC to fuck with us.

I know we're going round the bend on this one, but after everything I've said, how do you stil think that, in this scenario, it would have anything to do with Jill going against Tybalt's wishes?

Again, Jill would not, in any way, be breaching the terms of Tybalt's blackmail if Bella is the one to invite the MC. Tybalt can and likely would kick up a fuss about it and Jill could say something about it and side with Tybalt because of what he wants her to do, but she likely wouldn't since she's not confrontational, and knowing that, she's probably more likely to say nothing. It then becomes a dispute between Bella and Tybalt where Bella says she'll leave if the MC can't stay and Jill would get upset at Bella leaving not the MC leaving. Tybalt needs Bella to win over Jill and he doesn't want to alienate Bella or be seen to be doing so in Jill's eyes, so he would be forced to allow the MC to stay solely for his own purposes of winning over Jill.

This is not him having his bluff called, but simply a small capitulation that keeps Jill happy by keeping Bella happy in order to further his own goals. There's no reason for him to follow through on his threat because Jill didn't go against his wishes. She might worry about him being there, but him being there wouldn't be her doing so it's really got nothing to do with her in that sense. It's Tybalt who would be in the more difficult situation because letting the MC stay to keep Bella happy which would keep Jill is his only good option. The only other options he really has are:
  1. Trying to force Jill to leave but Bella would likely step in to stop her and this, once again, would not be good for Tybalt because he needs to get Bella on his side and angering her like this would not be good
  2. He goes off in a huff and allows the MC to win yet another round and essentially forfeits time spent with Jill which doesn't further his goal.
Therefore, Tybalt has to stay and he has to allow the MC to stay in order to keep all parties happy, but Jill is not at fault here and he has no reason to blame her and follow through on his threat.
It just seems like you're assuming Tybalt will never take drastic action. His blackmail isn't a legal contract Jill can dispute to a judge, it's a case of keeping Tybalt happy or he drops the hammer on her beloved MC. From Jill's perspective, every time she does something with the MC she's playing with fire. Sometimes it might be unavoidable, but the rest oft he time she should be trying like hell to avoid it. What if he doesn't care about upsetting Bella?

Because, and I cannot emphasize this enough, if Jill isn't worried about placating Tybalt, this blackmail plotline is a waste of time that serves only to make Jill look like a doormat. If Jill had been willing to push the envelope with Tybalt, she should have asked the MC for his side of the story before she tried to cut him out of her life. She didn't do that. She bought Tybalt's threat hook, line and sinker.

Jill is capable of action on her own, after all. I find the notion that she always goes with path of least resistance incompatible with the way she has been presented, particularly in Episode 3. If she is truly intent on placating Tybalt, she isn't going to worry about who's technically instigating the contact or the exact wording of Tybalt's demand. She's going to worry about keeping the MC away from Tybalt. Jill is perfectly capable of telling Bella that keeping Tybalt and the MC in close proximity is a bad idea so it would be best if Bella and the MC left. What is Bella going to do then?

What you are asking for is business as usual: another chance to teabag Tybalt safe in the knowledge that there will never be any consequences to the MC's triumph. But we can't keep seeing that when Jill is actively afraid of what Tybalt could do to the MC. For better or worse, Episode 6 did something different with Tybalt. We need to see that reflected in the way the MC interacts with him, or it's just going to open up a bigger can of worms down the road.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What if he doesn't care about upsetting Bella?
He would if doing so affects Jill. He definitely knows how close they are and we've seen in Ep 6 and even on Rooster how nice he tries to be with her because he knows/believes that being on good terms with Bella helps him with Jill. Fighting with Jill's best friend is therefore not good for him because it's one of those cases where he needs the best friend's approval and so he can't afford to alienate her.

Jill is perfectly capable of telling Bella that keeping Tybalt and the MC in close proximity is a bad idea so it would be best if Bella and the MC left. What is Bella going to do then?
She could tell Bella, but Bella will most likely press her for more details and if Jill tells her what Tybalt has asked of her, there's no way Bella doesn't fly off the handle. This is why I think that, in this "tennis doubles" scenario, Jill can't really speak up because she won't want Bella to find out about Tybalt's terms. Again, this is something I've seen countless times in fiction where a character is being forced/coerced to avoid someone in a way that is sudden and suspicious, and they don't tell the person they're avoiding or their friends why they're doing it, but they eventually find out.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Then maybe my translator didn't get it right in the game :)

Then maybe my translator didn't get it right in the game :)

With Free Roam 19 I must correct. Probably played too long. he has untertendrunter looked through. Sorry my mistake.
I don't know anything about getting knocked out, pretty sure that doesn't happen.

But the door is just a door, Pinkcakes only put it in the game for people to talk about it.

Who knows when we heading back to Bella house. Maybe never.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know anything about getting knocked out, pretty sure that doesn't happen.

But the door is just a door, Pinkcakes only put it in the game for people to talk about it.

Who knows when we heading back to Bella house. Maybe never.

it will probably have a simple and banal mystery behind it, but I don't think it's "just a door"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes