Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Isabella my favorite girl until I saw a signature on this site with an angle that made her look like Davie 504 with a wig on. Man I hopes this gets an update with her getting the plowing she deserves. "O face" will wash away the memes everytime. It worked for SS when all the characters started looking like they had the same face until you banged them.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Fully agree, after this "Where you want us?"
View attachment 1024343
I definitely have some idea how this scene will play out :cool: , and I was disappointed:ROFLMAO:, that not even an ass grabbing or slapping has happened. Josy's ass was practically begging for a slap in those pants:love:, and she was drooling over the MC:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1024346
View attachment 1024347
View attachment 1024348
Knowing what Bella did, this was huge disappointment:ROFLMAO:
Wow, how did I miss them helping with library on M&J route? I had Bella come in alright, but those never came, MC just cleaned it alone. I guess fucking around with Sage too cause that?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Wow, how did I miss them helping with library on M&J route? I had Bella come in alright, but those never came, MC just cleaned it alone. I guess fucking around with Sage too cause that?
If Isabella goes to help you, Maya and Josy will not go, they will only go if you are not on Isabella's route

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Isabella goes to help you, Maya and Josy will not go, they will only go if you are not on Isabella's route

then it means that you were neither in the trouple nor in relation to Bella (so that you did not go to her in the third chapter or that you later refused her help)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The fact that nothing happens with M&J when they come to help actually makes me glad I'm also on the Bella route. For one, it led to a very hot lewd scene, but mainly, having Bella give the death stare to the DIKs when they try to give her the walk of shame treatment might hopefully end that tradition and thus make it safer for M&J to one day sneak out of the mansion the following morning if they were to ever spend the night with the MC.

Reactions: Casmyr

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The fact that nothing happens with M&J when they come to help actually makes me glad I'm also on the Bella route. For one, it led to a very hot lewd scene, but mainly, having Bella give the death stare to the DIKs when they try to give her the walk of shame treatment might hopefully end that tradition and thus make it safer for M&J to one day sneak out of the mansion the following morning if they were to ever spend the night with the MC.
The MC now what he needs is a bigger bed to fit 3

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
then it means that you were neither in the trouple nor in relation to Bella (so that you did not go to her in the third chapter or that you later refused her help)
That's the thing, I was in trouple and Bella didn't like me, yet no one came to library.

edit: or maybe it was so forgetabble I ...forgot? I don't know anymore

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's the thing, I was in trouple and Bella didn't like me, yet no one came to library.

I think you have to actually ask M&J to come and help you either by texting them or calling them.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
and when the free tuition wears off, it's with MC that Maya needs to talk, Josy isn't enough, she can just call MC
This is what confuses me. For someone like me who isn't close to Maya and isn't on M&J path, why wouldn't she call Derek instead? Derek is also aware of her situation for the longest and is probably the only person who can handle the psycho dad.

This is one event that cannot be avoided (among others), even though we should be able to realistically. Guess we have to see how this drama plays out whether we want it or not...

Reactions: n0cn1l

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is what confuses me. For someone like me who isn't close to Maya and isn't on M&J path, why wouldn't she call Derek instead? Derek is also aware of her situation for the longest and is probably the only person who can handle the psycho dad.

This is one event that cannot be avoided (among others), even though we should be able to realistically. Guess we have to see how this drama plays out whether we want it or not...

because Mc is their best / only friend and Derek is an idiot

at the end of the fourth chapter they remain friends so they call him, certainly not a sign of strength of the couple

p.s. Derek is an idiot not Kellermann , Derek in only Clark Kent

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

If Derek could handle the "psycho Dad" and make him change his mind or treat Maya better, don't you think he would have done so already? Derek seems like he's pretty feckless when it comes to this stuff and really isn't much help at all. You even see it in Ep 3 where, after their Dad leaves, Derek leaves too and doesn't stay to talk with Maya or console her in any way. He seems to have an attitude of, "Well, that's enough heavy shit for me. Goodnight, sis, I'll see ya tomorrow." The MC at least talks to Maya about what's going on with her and really tries to comfort her as seen in Ep 2 after the cum-petition, Ep 2 if he leaves the party to go back to her, Ep 3 when he talks to her before going for that mini-date on the picnic blanket, and Ep 5 if he goes to see her instead of Josy.

He's clearly much better at offering support and listening to Maya than Derek seems to be, and that coupled with the fact that they both have feelings for him even on the non-M&J makes him the obvious choice for someone they feel they can rely on.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Isabella goes if you are on her routes

Maya and Josy go if you are on their route and you are not on Isabella's route

Sage and Jill don't go to the MC room

Nobody love your MC :KEK:

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
because Mc is their best / only friend and Derek is an idiot

at the end of the fourth chapter they remain friends so they call him, certainly not a sign of strength of the couple
Yeah their reliance on him is concerning as far as their relationship goes.

And Derek can get serious when he needs to, he did the last time the dad visited.
If Derek could handle the "psycho Dad" and make him change his mind or treat Maya better, don't you think he would have done so already? Derek seems like he's pretty feckless when it comes to this stuff and really isn't much help at all. You even see it in Ep 3 where, after their Dad leaves, Derek leaves too and doesn't stay to talk with Maya or console her in any way. He seems to have an attitude of, "Well, that's enough heavy shit for me. Goodnight, sis, I'll see ya tomorrow." The MC at least talks to Maya about what's going on with her and really tries to comfort her as seen in Ep 2 after the cum-petition, Ep 2 if he leaves the party to go back to her, Ep 3 when he talks to her before going for that mini-date on the picnic blanket, and Ep 5 if he goes to see her instead of Josy.

He's clearly much better at offering support and listening to Maya than Derek seems to be, and that coupled with the fact that they both have feelings for him even on the non-M&J makes him the obvious choice for someone they feel they can rely on.
Alright fair enough, we'll have to see how this scenario plays when episode 7 drops. I just don't see what MC can do about this situation that Derek can't.

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah their reliance on him is concerning as far as their relationship goes.

And Derek can get serious when he needs to, he did the last time the dad visited.

Alright fair enough, we'll have to see how this scenario plays when episode 7 drops. I just don't see what MC can do about this situation that Derek can't.
Mc clearly can't do anything, but neither Maya nor Josy believe he can solve their problem. it's just an outlet, a crisis that Maya falls into and that Josy can't face, at least not as an MC in her opinion

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
safer for M&J to one day sneak out of the mansion the following morning if they were to ever spend the night with the MC.
It seems like that library should have a sliding glass door. That would be ideal for secretly ushering ladies in and out of the room without having to endure prying eyes. And for goodness' sake MC, always keep a tarp up if you're going to banging women in there. Even not knowing about Burke/Vinny/James/Nick or whoever it is that is creeping around outside, having sex in a room at night with the lights on and no drapes or blinds (with a teacher no less!) is foolish...unless that's your kink because any passersby are going to get an eyeful.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes