Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Even tho Jade loves her kids (she said thats the reason she has stayed with Burke for so long) i have a feeling she thinks Tybalt is a lost cause.
thats why i suspect she is Tybalt harasser online!
Also Tybalt and Sage are around the same age and the twin twist is already over used! However there´s another brave and stunning young man going around the college on the nude and not giving a care in the world called John B. the B can stand for Burke!

My other perspective is Sarah but that would make her JB 1 year younger sister!

Another possibility would be something like a kid every 5 years (give or take) which would explain Jade resentment towards Stephen since not giving birth is what allowed him to reach the position of Dean at R&B, so her current sexual awakening can put a timer on how many kids she as and where they are atm so the youngest 6 years old give or take and oldest would be 23-26 depending on how young she had the 1st one!

Women biological clock on a regular woman, and do remember there is always plenty of diversity, means that up until her 20`s they can birth out 1 kid every year starting as early as 11 years old, the youngest case i believe was a Peruvian girl of 6 years (yeap there are freaks of nature out there), on their 20`s by several conditions they reduce their hability to 1 kid every 2 years and on their 30`s give or take 1 kid every 3 years, so Jade being in her 40`s where it`s normally not advisable to have more then 2 kids could mean her youngest finally left the todler phase and she is aiming at her 2nd 40`s kids

on their 50`s there is no more kids but i met an English lady who had her youngest at the age of 67 and heard stories of an Indian Lady who had kids even later so always remember that there are freaks of nature out there!

On the intro to ep6. Sage is clearly already Hot president so she had to be on her 2nd year at least and Tybalt is either president or VP handling Rusty application into the ANU!

out of 100 games for adults:
50 involve incest, with a patch or even by modifying personal relationships directly on the game
30 have situations and relationships that are identical to incestuous ones
the remaining 20 make jokes about incest
like there is not some sort of incest when choosing people who resemble your mother in the case of boys or fathers in the case of girls! I don´t mean physically but in terms of personalities and temperaments, you would discover that 80% of couples have subconsciously chosen their own mother or father to replicate into their relationship because that is their reference and they learned how to act from a young age so its comfortable and easy!

it can even explain why so many marriages fail nowadays since more and more single parent household kids are out there (like the MC) who haven´t even a reference to how its supposed to work once the passion dies down and you actually have to start living with another human being with her own needs desires and quirk´s!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I understand, in my opinion, so that the game is about growing up. In EP1 to EP5 you could stay neutral and you had time to find yourself. But in EP6 you have to decide what affinity you want the MC to have. (DIK or CHICK)

Review
DIK away: fun, party, lots of sex, violence, destruction, chaos, loss, lies, etc.
CHICK away: fun, party, sex, honesty, winning, acceptance etc.

In my opinion, the way of a DIK is that of a guy who doesn't want to grow up and is always mourning his past. (And that is absolutely not masculine)
On the way as a chick, you have to make decisions that (especially when it comes to women) have consequences. And a real man, faces difficulties and challenges.

And now the question is, what should your MC be?
By the way. Just because you have CHICK as an affinity, you can still make a DIK decision.

Translated with (free version)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Sage is Tybalt's sibling , it's possible, but highly unlikely. The things we know so far about Sage's parents are that her dad was or was supposed to be at the party (hence the red herring of that redheaded guy looking for his daughter) and that she's avoiding him, but also her parents are influental enough to be able to help with Chad's situation.

The reason I don't buy is that Sage is Stephen and Jade's daughter is that Stephen has to be insane to be involved in a prostitution ring involving the sorority that his daughter is the president of.

Sage is supposed to be the daughter of Jade's first marriage, Burke would just be her stepfather.

if Burke takes the risk as a college professor and regent, I don't think it changes much being Sage's stepfather. his life would still be ruined and I think he doesn't care much about Sage

like there is not some sort of incest when choosing people who resemble your mother in the case of boys or fathers in the case of girls! I don´t mean physically but in terms of personalities and temperaments, you would discover that 80% of couples have subconsciously chosen their own mother or father to replicate into their relationship because that is their reference and they learned how to act from a young age so its comfortable and easy!

it can even explain why so many marriages fail nowadays since more and more single parent household kids are out there (like the MC) who haven´t even a reference to how its supposed to work once the passion dies down and you actually have to start living with another human being with her own needs desires and quirk´s!
you don't know my mother

at least I hope so ... for you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
the danger of Jade being Sage's mother is there. but the same sweetness and patience she shows with Tybalt (but also the open-hearted confession with MC) doesn't go well with Sage's words about her mother. we'll see

on the discourse of roleplay ... it's all the son of the insane relationship between patreon and incest

out of 100 games for adults:
50 involve incest, with a patch or even by modifying personal relationships directly on the game
30 have situations and relationships that are identical to incestuous ones
the remaining 20 make jokes about incest
Tybalt is obviously Jade's baby, and it's not unusual to see a Mother who has a bad relationship with her daughter (rivalry?) and dote's upon her son.

Oct 8, 2019
I am going to be honest, I have avoided this thread for a long time. I loved the game ever since I found it but I'm not alone there. But I am here today because I have what I believe to be an unpopular opinion but I want to see if I am alone. Like many, I fell for Maya hard, how could you not. But that being said, I get MCs attraction to Josy but I don't share it. Nothing wrong with her just she was not for me. I bring this up because the first time I played through episode 4 and was presented with the choice that leads to the poly relationship, I took it just to keep Maya. But in the days after I made that decision, I found myself questioning it. So I replayed it again and I have to tell you, it broke my heart. What is "it"? That would be my realization that both girls are in love and perfect for each other. Sure we can be part of their dynamic but in the end, the right decision was to let two people who have cared for each other for a long time be together.

That being said, I am still choosing the poly relationship until the game is done. When there is an absolute ending, I want them to end up together more than pretty much anything else in this story.

So, does anyone else see what I see? Or am I just crazy?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
it broke my heart. What is "it"? That would be my realization that both girls are in love and perfect for each other. Sure we can be part of their dynamic but in the end, the right decision was to let two people who have cared for each other for a long time be together.

That being said, I am still choosing the poly relationship until the game is done. When there is an absolute ending, I want them to end up together more than pretty much anything else in this story.

I'm with you. That same realization is why I've yet to actually do a Maya/Josy run yet. It just felt... wrong, to butt into that relationship.

Reactions: An Ace Among Men

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The negative outcome is obvious: Tybalt decides Jill is never going give up on the MC, so he goes ahead and presses charges (and/or sues him). That's what Jill has been trying avoid, remember?
I know we're going round the bend on this one, but after everything I've said, how do you stil think that, in this scenario, it would have anything to do with Jill going against Tybalt's wishes?

Again, Jill would not, in any way, be breaching the terms of Tybalt's blackmail if Bella is the one to invite the MC. Tybalt can and likely would kick up a fuss about it and Jill could say something about it and side with Tybalt because of what he wants her to do, but she likely wouldn't since she's not confrontational, and knowing that, she's probably more likely to say nothing. It then becomes a dispute between Bella and Tybalt where Bella says she'll leave if the MC can't stay and Jill would get upset at Bella leaving not the MC leaving. Tybalt needs Bella to win over Jill and he doesn't want to alienate Bella or be seen to be doing so in Jill's eyes, so he would be forced to allow the MC to stay solely for his own purposes of winning over Jill.

This is not him having his bluff called, but simply a small capitulation that keeps Jill happy by keeping Bella happy in order to further his own goals. There's no reason for him to follow through on his threat because Jill didn't go against his wishes. She might worry about him being there, but him being there wouldn't be her doing so it's really got nothing to do with her in that sense. It's Tybalt who would be in the more difficult situation because letting the MC stay to keep Bella happy which would keep Jill is his only good option. The only other options he really has are:
  1. Trying to force Jill to leave but Bella would likely step in to stop her and this, once again, would not be good for Tybalt because he needs to get Bella on his side and angering her like this would not be good
  2. He goes off in a huff and allows the MC to win yet another round and essentially forfeits time spent with Jill which doesn't further his goal.
Therefore, Tybalt has to stay and he has to allow the MC to stay in order to keep all parties happy, but Jill is not at fault here and he has no reason to blame her and follow through on his threat.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
I'm with you. That same realization is why I've yet to actually do a Maya/Josy run yet. It just felt... wrong, to butt into that relationship.
You have more strength than I. Maya became best girl the instant I bumped into her. My very first playthrough I was so hurt at the end of episode one when I thought that she was the one who tazed me. While I doubt that the good Doctor will repeat the tragic ending of Acting Lessons, I am ashamed to say that I would choose Maya in a heartbeat.

But I highly doubt that so yeah, give the love birds a happy ending and I'll be both of their best man at the wedding haha.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am going to be honest, I have avoided this thread for a long time. I loved the game ever since I found it but I'm not alone there. But I am here today because I have what I believe to be an unpopular opinion but I want to see if I am alone. Like many, I fell for Maya hard, how could you not. But that being said, I get MCs attraction to Josy but I don't share it. Nothing wrong with her just she was not for me. I bring this up because the first time I played through episode 4 and was presented with the choice that leads to the poly relationship, I took it just to keep Maya. But in the days after I made that decision, I found myself questioning it. So I replayed it again and I have to tell you, it broke my heart. What is "it"? That would be my realization that both girls are in love and perfect for each other. Sure we can be part of their dynamic but in the end, the right decision was to let two people who have cared for each other for a long time be together.

For me, I also decided to continue playing the poly relationship with Maya and Josy. DPC has hit a sore spot for me that I didn't know I had. Maya.
I prefer Josy 100%. But Maya I have taken to my heart because she is a girl who has not yet found her place in the world. As with the past. Josy is a bit funky and rebellious, but she felt exactly MC, that Maya needs help to find herself.
And there is my miracle point I discovered. I, as the player, want to help Maya.
To sum it up in the words of MC (DPC), Maya and Josy have broken MC heart, but they have not thrown it away, rather each has a part of his heart and only in the poly relationship it is united.

Oct 8, 2019
For me, I also decided to continue playing the poly relationship with Maya and Josy. DPC has hit a sore spot for me that I didn't know I had. Maya.
I prefer Josy 100%. But Maya I have taken to my heart because she is a girl who has not yet found her place in the world. As with the past. Josy is a bit funky and rebellious, but she felt exactly MC, that Maya needs help to find herself.
And there is my miracle point I discovered. I, as the player, want to help Maya.
To sum it up in the words of MC (DPC), Maya and Josy have broken MC heart, but they have not thrown it away, rather each has a part of his heart and only in the poly relationship it is united.
I know what you mean. Forgive the comparison but she is the Baby Yoda of the game. Meaning I would do anything to protect her. I like how you describe the poly relationship but if I may, your description is exactly how I came to my decision to leave them alone. I know that in general, these games are about making the player the center of the universe but with Maya, I find that I don't want that. To me, it feels selfish to use the two of them to fix myself instead of helping them repair a love that was torn by someone not understanding that they too can have a real love even though they are lesbians. Now I am not faulting you or anyone else for following the poly path. I just feel that MC would take away from their relationship rather than add. But I did tell you that I am crazy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I know what you mean. Forgive the comparison but she is the Baby Yoda of the game. Meaning I would do anything to protect her. I like how you describe the poly relationship but if I may, your description is exactly how I came to my decision to leave them alone. I know that in general, these games are about making the player the center of the universe but with Maya, I find that I don't want that. To me, it feels selfish to use the two of them to fix myself instead of helping them repair a love that was torn by someone not understanding that they too can have a real love even though they are lesbians. Now I am not faulting you or anyone else for following the poly path. I just feel that MC would take away from their relationship rather than add. But I did tell you that I am crazy.
I know what you mean. Repair the love between Maya and Josy and MC looks for another.
But I think that Josy is not lesbian, but rather bisexual. Josy has a huge crush on MC.
I have the feeling that Maya doesn't know what she is. With the past of her. Think about the father. He is a tyrant and absolute control freak or the cafeteria scene, where a part of her past is shown. She has (except with her brother) only bad experiences with boys and men.

All of a sudden the MC comes.

He shows her that guys can be different. She has clearly fallen in love with MC. The many small hints as she feels for him there. However, she is always overcome by her great insecurity and the fear of being hurt.
But where Josy play with Maya with the dildo, she has briefly fantasized about MC cock. Or in the three-way scene, she was just lucky at the beginning when MC was in her. And she also enjoyed it briefly. But then her fear came again.
I could imagine that Maya is not lesbian, but she does not know it herself.

I'm also a fan of happy endings. And I would wish that poly relationship works.

Now maybe some will think, oh what's that for a pussy.
Yes, I must disappoint you, I am not a DIK.
(I am a MAN)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

honestly no

I'm not a fan of crowded bands, so by far I would have preferred an exclusive relationship with one of them, but if in chapter 4 there is still a couple "Maya and Josy" it is due to their luck of having betrayed each other with the same person, otherwise in chapter 3 they would say goodbye forever.

theirs are an incredibly fragile couple, and they haven't gotten much deeper than a high school crush yet. they stay together for 24 hours and neither of them feels the need to talk to the other about MC, both of them can't see beyond their blinders.

and even after, even if MC leaves them to their relationship when Josy's father arrives, she wants him to accompany her, neglecting Maya who can come anyway if she really wants to come

and when the free tuition wears off, it's with MC that Maya needs to talk, Josy isn't enough, she can just call MC

I don't feel guilt

Reactions: DavDR and Digga D

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I share your point of view if in the end the only thing that matters to me are the "feelings" of the girls because obviously they are one of my favorite characters. I would not mind "protecting them" so that their relationship is not damaged and I would do it without hesitation And if in that future it does not include the MC, I would not mind it is a sacrifice that I am willing to make

I will always have Jill for my comfort

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To the tennis game.
To heat up the tempers. What if Bella calls Rusty instead of MC. He can certainly play tennis and will definitely be better than Tybalt. Rusty is on his way to becoming a chick, because he has realized that the way the DIKs went is no good anymore. On Sofa Scene at Bella house, Jill was talking about Rusty. MC talked about him. On Jill date with MC, she said that you fight for a person if the person is worth it.
Somehow I don't think Bella has Rusty's number, and knowing that he didn't treat Jill well on her date, as I'm sure she does, I doubt she'd want to invite him even if she did have his number.

To me, it doesn't feel like he's "butting in" but that he's like a missing piece to their puzzle, something they didn't know they needed and it took something like this to make them realise it. That's why it won't work without him because they're weaker without him.

You have more strength than I. Maya became best girl the instant I bumped into her. My very first playthrough I was so hurt at the end of episode one when I thought that she was the one who tazed me. While I doubt that the good Doctor will repeat the tragic ending of Acting Lessons, I am ashamed to say that I would choose Maya in a heartbeat.

But I highly doubt that so yeah, give the love birds a happy ending and I'll be both of their best man at the wedding haha.
Why be the best man when he can be the groom? ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's beautiful. :cry: (y)

I know what you mean. Repair the love between Maya and Josy and MC looks for another.
But I think that Josy is not lesbian, but rather bisexual. Josy has a huge crush on MC.
I have the feeling that Maya doesn't know what she is. With the past of her. Think about the father. He is a tyrant and absolute control freak or the cafeteria scene, where a part of her past is shown. She has (except with her brother) only bad experiences with boys and men.

All of a sudden the MC comes.

He shows her that guys can be different. She has clearly fallen in love with MC. The many small hints as she feels for him there. However, she is always overcome by her great insecurity and the fear of being hurt.
But where Josy play with Maya with the dildo, she has briefly fantasized about MC cock or in the three-way scene. She was just lucky at the beginning when MC was in her. And she also enjoyed it briefly. But then her fear came again.
I could imagine that Maya is not lesbian, but she does not know it herself.
Enjoying your posts here, dalli_x. I share many of the same views.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Somehow I don't think Bella has Rusty's number, and knowing that he didn't treat Jill well on her date, as I'm sure she does, I doubt she'd want to invite him even if she did have his number.

To me, it doesn't feel like he's "butting in" but that he's like a missing piece to their puzzle, something they didn't know they needed and it took something like this to make them realise it. That's why it won't work without him because they're weaker without him.

Why be the best man when he can be the groom? ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's beautiful. :cry: (y)

Enjoying your posts here, dalli_x. I share many of the same views.
MC looks creepy as fuck in that picture. It's the :HideThePain: face. Josy has got a wad of chewing tobacco in her lower lip, but otherwise very nice. At least Maya looks perfect here.

thimpsons

Nov 30, 2019
I am a huge Nicole fan,I hope there will be much more content with her in the future.What a beautiful game!
How long does it take for the next update usually,so I know when to look this game up again?

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes