Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Do you also feel that Sage's attitude towards MC has changed with her hang out. In my opinion, Sage fell in love with MC. She was deeply touched about why MC doesn't like to celebrate his birthdays.

deepl Translator
I sure hope she fell in love with MC. I'm team Sage all the way. :love:
I can't wait to have her back healthy again and hopefully ready to move on from Chad.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I sure hope she fell in love with MC. I'm team Sage all the way. :love:
I can't wait to have her back healthy again and hopefully ready to move on from Chad.
Although I am a Josy and Maya fan. But if it doesn't work out with either of them, it should definitely be Sage. She is 100% one of the best characters in the game. And with her sweet smile she can melt icebergs.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I personally could not imagine Jill and MC as a couple. Jill is nice, intelligent, creative and also has her physical charms.
But if they were together longer, at some point the physical closeness of Jill would fall away. She seems to me (your feeling) a bit frigde.
I think that Jill and Rusty would be a great couple.

deepl Translator
I think they make a great couple, one of the biggest factors is how invested they are in each other as people, social status or money doesn’t affect their feelings for one another.

And I can definitely see the chemistry, their passion for music is a prime example,both have emotional attachments to it.

They are also parallels of MC’s parents, could be intentional or coincidental.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I think they make a great couple, one of the biggest factors is how invested they are in each other as people, social status or money doesn’t affect their feelings for one another.

And I can definitely see the chemistry, their passion for music is a prime example,both have emotional attachments to it.

They are also parallels of MC’s parents, could be intentional or coincidental.
Not the mention their shared pain in the Loss of a family member, Which they already confided in each other about on the bench after the date

Shared trauma/pain can be a strong factor in building a relationship, whether they be romantic or not.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I definitely agree with you about the parallels with her parents and the common interest in making music. The loss of a beloved family member also brings people together.

I really don't want to offend anyone. Everyone should play the game in their own way and have fun with it.

But I had the feeling (my opinion) that she still has feelings for Rusty. Also your statement at the beginning of the date with MC at tennis made me wonder. And DPC has also discreetly inserted this connection a few times.

deepl Translator

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I definitely agree with you about the parallels with her parents and the common interest in making music. The loss of a beloved family member also brings people together.

I really don't want to offend anyone. Everyone should play the game in their own way and have fun with it.

But I had the feeling (my opinion) that she still has feelings for Rusty. Also your statement at the beginning of the date with MC at tennis made me wonder. And DPC has also discreetly inserted this connection a few times.

deepl Translator
I don’t think anyone’s offended, we are just sharing our takes on how good a certain couple can be.

I’m curious why you think she still harbours feelings for Rusty? From what I can tell, he’s the one who wanted to date. Then he acted different when the DIKs were around which she didn’t like. So they stopped seeing each other, it was only one date if I remember?

Reactions: Casmyr

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It could be something.
1. DPC has already prepared us of enough for pregnancies. (e.g. Jamie and Wendy) Lucky for Jamie.
2. you wouldn't be able to see the ring on MC's hand because it's covered by Josy's elbow.
3. i suppose there will be several endings.
We'll have to agree to disagree.

1. I agree, there's plenty of warning for us, especially after the old man told us to use condoms, which MC doesn't.
3. I agree it likely there are several endings.

2. Cannot agree - because his hand is visible, and the ring finger is fully exposed.

Admittedly, were my MC to have to limit himself to main LI choices, a Josy/Maya tag-team seems like a great way to start a family. Your children will have their siblings right from the start, good for bonding and growing accustom to the presence. A lot of folks I've known who were only children, or had the first 8-10 years as a solo child, really ended up not liking their siblings too much. They got comfortable being the only child.

If we veer off the main path, I still think a Camila/Riona pairing is much better, but Camila barely has any competition in the "really not white"-girl category.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
1. I agree, there's plenty of warning for us, especially after the old man told us to use condoms, which MC doesn't.
3. I agree it likely there are several endings.

If we veer off the main path, I still think a Camila/Riona pairing is much better, but Camila barely has any competition in the "really not white"-girl category.
I find it peculiar that condoms seem to be unknown on the campus of B&R. My full DIK MC nuts in everything...girls, watermelons, potted plants you name it, but for my CHICK MCs I'd at least like the option to heed Neil's full warning. I believe DPC almost always provides the chance to pull out and detonate off target. Still, that doesn't protect my CHICK MC from the other danger in Neil's prophecy.

Yeah I think Riona is half white so Camila holds the title of South Park's Token. She's one of the best HOTs, IMO. Funny, friendly, concerned about her sisters, and super sexy.

What do you think Bella sounds like? Does she have an accent?
Man, that's an interesting question that I've never seen asked here before. I'll have to think about that! :unsure:

Reactions: Ilhares and Casmyr

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If I absolutely have to say something nice about Tommy, I'll say at least he was trying not to be so much of an asshole (after the fight). Sometimes a good ass-kicking can be the cause of a serious attitude adjustment.
The fight wasn't really a fight, it's just the way men settle things. For my MC I consider Tommy one of his closest friends.

Reactions: n0cn1l

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What do you think Bella sounds like? Does she have an accent?
I imagine B&R to be in California and apparently Bella and her parents have lived there for some time...maybe even natives. That's a scary thought because I keep thinking of the SNL skit on youtoube, "The Californians." I've never been there, but I seriously hope they really don't sound like that!

The fight wasn't really a fight, it's just the way men settle things. For my MC I consider Tommy one of his closest friends.
We'll see how close they are when Tommy finds out MC banged not only his crush Quinn but his step sis Josy and his gf Heather. :devilish:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I imagine B&R to be in California and apparently Bella and her parents have lived there for some time...maybe even natives. That's a scary thought because I keep thinking of the SNL skit on youtoube, "The Californians." I've never been there, but I seriously hope they really don't sound like that!

We'll see how close they are when Tommy finds out MC banged not only his crush Quinn but his step sis Josy and his gf Heather. :devilish:
I must have missed that Californian bit, they don't have any of that Cali dialect like slang or etc.

Man I wonder how Tommy would react if he knew about MC cumming on Heather's tits. He looked crushed when he was told about MC banging Quinn.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes