felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya's outburst was useless, yes, but I feel like you're looking at this too mechanically. It was an emotional outburst after dealing with Quinn's bullshit for 3 weeks. There's nothing more or less to it. Its just a moment of letting all that pent up anger loose. There's no win or getting even. Thats not the point of the slap. Quinn still won, in the end.

And that is part of what further drives home Maya's feeling of helplessness. She was banking on this. Made a fool of herself. And it came to naught.
I fully agree with you

It just seemed to me that it was seen with too much positivity, as a sign of redemption. And it is not.

It's like the employee who insults his boss on the last day of work. An outburst, that's all.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Maya's dramatic ass always got me laughing even when i know i shouldn't
In the first episode right after you meet Maya and she gives you the tour of the frats and etc she won't shut up about the HOTs paying tuition right and its like she keeps telling the MC that she needs that money. MC tells her that there's no problem with taking a student loan and she's like, no you don't understand. I need that money.
Its like shit bruh everyone needs money. I had a can of chef boyardee last night for dinner

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Maya wasn’t Quinn's rival, and Quinn wasn’t Maya's rival.
Maya's fighting a war with her father and Quinn's fighting a war with her past and finance.
Both suffer mayor defeat that evening.

It is also important for question of Maya's courage. Dignity and petty skirmishes with Quinn never was important for her, when she fight for right to live her life way she want.

Maya is coward on a small think, but she never yielded to her father, not with her sexual orientation, not with her believe on social principles. Maya is courageous on big think.

I'd compare Maya to a woman living in a Nazi-occupied town during World War II. She crawls in front of the Nazis every day. But then she goes and delivers supplies to the partisans.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It's like the employee who insults his boss on the last day of work. An outburst, that's all.
A proper last day at work victory is when DPC quit his day job at 2.5K patrons and is now at 10k patrons.
What DPC did on his last day finally revealed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Anyway whats your favorite choices in the game? I can't decide if it's either doing the dik stuff at the pink rose or punching Tybalt
My "main" run is DIK choices, with some CHICKery peppered in. But I also like being a bro to Derek, so that always takes priority over DIK/CHICK. If he wants a hug, he gets a hug. If I have to call Sarah/Melanie bitches to stick up for Maya with him, thats whats happening.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
My "main" run is DIK choices, with some CHICKery peppered in. But I also like being a bro to Derek, so that always takes priority over DIK/CHICK. If he wants a hug, he gets a hug. If I have to call Sarah/Melanie bitches to stick up for Maya with him, thats whats happening.
D-Boy and Ass man. The two best maggots that the DIKs have ever seen.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hell yeah. And they really are. Banging teachers/grannies/fat feminists/the whole prep party/etc and etc. Already legends only three weeks in to college.
It's crazy to think it's only been 3 in game weeks. I remember DPC saying that he's going to pick up the pace, and I hope we get to see some slutty costumes at Halloween. I'll definitely increase my pledge to vote in those polls. My dad's a 30 dollar patron lol
But can we talk about the swagger of Magnar for a moment, look at him strutting with that red bow tie

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya wasn’t Quinn's rival, and Quinn wasn’t Maya's rival.
Maya's fighting a war with her father and Quinn's fighting a war with her past and finance.
Both suffer mayor defeat that evening.

It is also important for question of Maya's courage. Dignity and petty skirmishes with Quinn never was important for her, when she fight for right to live her life way she want.

Maya is coward on a small think, but she never yielded to her father, not with her sexual orientation, not with her believe on social principles. Maya is courageous on big think.

I'd compare Maya to a woman living in a Nazi-occupied town during World War II. She crawls in front of the Nazis every day. But then she goes and delivers supplies to the partisans.
I do not agree. Maya is rather a woman who prays for the Nazis to leave or for someone to chase them away.

She does very little, if she had defended her love for Josy to her father for real, the whole ultimatum issue wouldn't have even arisen. Instead, she arrives at the BR under her father's conditions and with her relationship with Josy reduced to the bare minimum.

She needs money and what she does to get it is to hope that they will give it to her after overcoming, not by her own efforts, a series of tasks that she would not have faced alone.

the only thing she really does is ask for help

which is why I hope she takes her chance by confronting her father.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It's crazy to think it's only been 3 in game weeks. I remember DPC saying that he's going to pick up the pace, and I hope we get to see some slutty costumes at Halloween. I'll definitely increase my pledge to vote in those polls. My dad's a 30 dollar patron lol
But can we talk about the swagger of Magnar for a moment, look at him strutting with that red bow tie
Yeah, I'm hoping we make it to Christmas. Always love sexy Christmas shenanigans.

And Magnar has an immense amount of swagger for a nerd. Thinking about it, he's also got self confidence and dignity out the wazoo. If he was less chunky (and not a D&D nerd), he'd have the charisma to be that guy everyone wants to be. He behaves like he's already a successful CEO.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
A few more sentences about Maya.

Maya's slap has a deeper meaning for Maya and Quinn.

DPC has shown a development path at Maya from the start.
Yes, Maya takes small steps, but at some point there will be a point where Maya refuses to be patronized by others. (Hopefully in EP7)

And Quinn is smart, she knows the blow did her more harm than just the physical pain. All the HOTs were there and saw that. There are some who disagree with Quinn's course. And when there's blood in the water, the sharks come.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Maya outburst does not seem something unique, that is her true face when the mask falls! we see it when she drops the pretense with the MC and is always calling him idiot and stupid on a quite regular basis (even tough some people use it a endearing term...)! Also when you choose to stay with her instead of going to the party her outburst of happiness is another such reaction, the last one is her childish way when she says "look its all in" in the outdoor sex thing!

i suspect her fathers scar was a Maya gift, now when someone is under great stress, the impulse control tends to fail so her slapping Quinn makes sense! you can only press the spring so hard until it bolts!

and yes when she shows the graduation party final photo her dad did not have a face scar it also shows that even though she was the best student graduating that year, her father is not showing her any love so the Josy cat(or pussy?) is already out of the bag!

But she is growing (i do not mean on me) and asking for help is the 1st step on that growth but, if she stays just at that step it means nothing, she needs to take on more responsibility instead of taking others people shit, get a job even if its flipping burgers but until i see her taking that step the damsel in distress trope remains.

She is young attractive and extremely smart(cum laude) there is nothing stopping her from coming into her own except her own stupidity, and i still do not see it! Her plan was naive only if you believe her to be dumb she had to know there was something for the free tuition, she is just pretending that there would not be any "quid pro quo" as an excuse and plausible deniability!

basically her true face is childish and naive, her social mask is a manipulative cunt! Although an honest one cause she keeps warning the MC that her Social Mask is not her, she pretends to be a fun carefree person and the MC believes her... that is why she keeps warning him by calling him stupid because she believes anyone that believes her bullshit is stupid...

As for Magnar it does not show properly but he is probably the 2nd tallest dude in school and probably the 2nd biggest until Caleb arrived which relegates him into the 3rd on both categories since Anthony is the tallest Chad is the bulkiest and Caleb is fighting them both for those positions! Meaning that he is no push over if you add in that he has brains Magnar is a formidable foe and people should fear being on his bad side!

Last edited:
Reactions: AchedCroissant

rj677

May 30, 2020
I cannot entirely agree with that.

If a girl volunteers for prostitution, I agree.

But Quinn put pressure on some, and that makes it morally reprehensible and also illegal. (Blackmail)
getting her fellow sorority sisters to prostitute themselves for money
Well I think other people already said something similar to what Im gonna say, but I dont agree with this. Quinn is a bad bitch and she does illegal stuff, like being a drug dealer. So, Im not debating that Quinn hasnt done illegal stuff.

But, since when is it illegal to persuade someone into doing something? Unless someone has any psychological problem that impair their way of thinking or you are selling something that isnt true, everyone has the liberty of doing their own choices. I know we havent seen Quinn actually doing "the pitch" to get someone into the so called "prostitution" (and that is an important part for the discussion), but persuading isnt illegal. For example, just because I say to someone that a store is prime to be robbed, doesnt mean that he should do it and doesnt mean I get the fault for him actually robbing it

Since when do people give away stuff for free these days? The "Free tuition" (in that particular scenario) always looked kinda sus to me when Maya says it in the beginning, but then with Quinns restaurant proposition to the MC 2+2=4 in my head. The Free Tuition IS indeed true/real and you get it IF you are on board with the whole restaurant thing, and that has a lot of different ways working, for example, Camilla states that she only does it by gloryholes (thats what Mona should have done, but unfortunately for my girl Mona she didnt have that kind of hindsight)

So, in my opinion, the blackmail and the drug dealing are the ilegal part of the whole business. The prostitution is ilegal, but they presumably got into it by their own choice and knowing what they would do, Quinn didnt shove a dick in any of their holes (at least thats what I can assume without seeing the "pitch")

(Oh Boy... I hope I dont get to much hate for this :HideThePain:)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes