dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well I think other people already said something similar to what Im gonna say, but I dont agree with this. Quinn is a bad bitch and she does illegal stuff, like being a drug dealer. So, Im not debating that Quinn hasnt done illegal stuff.

But, since when is it illegal to persuade someone into doing something? Unless someone has any psychological problem that impair their way of thinking or you are selling something that isnt true, everyone has the liberty of doing their own choices. I know we havent seen Quinn actually doing "the pitch" to get someone into the so called "prostitution" (and that is an important part for the discussion), but persuading isnt illegal. For example, just because I say to someone that a store is prime to be robbed, doesnt mean that he should do it and doesnt mean I get the fault for him actually robbing it

Since when do people give away stuff for free these days? The "Free tuition" (in that particular scenario) always looked kinda sus to me when Maya says it in the beginning, but then with Quinns restaurant proposition to the MC 2+2=4 in my head. The Free Tuition IS indeed true/real and you get it IF you are on board with the whole restaurant thing, and that has a lot of different ways working, for example, Camilla states that she only does it by gloryholes (thats what Mona should have done, but unfortunately for my girl Mona she didnt have that kind of hindsight)

So, in my opinion, the blackmail and the drug dealing are the ilegal part of the whole business. The prostitution is ilegal, but they presumably got into it by their own choice and knowing what they would do, Quinn didnt shove a dick in any of their holes (at least thats what I can assume without seeing the "pitch")

(Oh Boy... I hope I dont get to much hate for this :HideThePain:)
It's actually very simple.
Quinn is morally depraved for starting a rumor to attract girls in financial need.
It's like a Venus trap isn't it?
If she had told Mona, Ashley, and Maya the truth about the tuition from the start, the girls would not have accepted her.

Even Rhiona no longer approves of Quinn's practices.

What just occurred to me. Mona told Quinn that she would have no problem having sex with other students.
But not with old men.
Quinn wasn't telling Mona the truth about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Quinn is morally depraved for starting a rumor to attract girls in financial need.
If she had told Mona, Ashley, and Maya the truth about the tuition from the start, the girls would not have accepted her.

Even Rhiona no longer approves of Quinn's practices.

What just occurred to me. Mona told Quinn that she would have no problem having sex with other students.
But not with old men.
but the free tuition means they have to bone Stephen, breaking them in is the reason why Stephen is paying a premium of a semester tuition (roughly $5000) everything else is where Quinn makes her cash when girls go for broke and start doing the glory holes... which is stupid if you`re as hot and attractive as Camilla or the other girls showing yourself means people will pay much much more, glory holes are for transgenders fat chicks and ugly dudes pretending to be girls!

Quinn makes her money selling the girls drugs and taking a cut from their activities for the "education" she provides them!

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I know we havent seen Quinn actually doing "the pitch" to get someone into the so called "prostitution" (and that is an important part for the discussion), but persuading isnt illegal.

The Free Tuition IS indeed true/real and you get it IF you are on board with the whole restaurant thing, and that has a lot of different ways working, for example, Camilla states that she only does it by gloryholes
Iirc we see a little part of the pitch during the panty stealing free roam if we peek into the room where Quinn is having a talk with Camila.

Indeed the tuition is real...it just has strings. Maya is like a person who shows up at a job interview and thinks that passing the exam IS the job. Err try that at Google or GM or Nestle - get accepted and then sit on your hands from then on - see how long they will keep paying you:rolleyes:.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
NONE, it takes some serious courage to go trough with that shit, so they both have their sort of bravery! Quinn i doubt she would ever go to the police the culture where she grew up means snitches get stitches besides if Rox is in jail as i believe she would be endangering her father!

as for Burke there is no proof that he has dealings with Quinn besides getting to be the 1st to new tail and in exchange Quinn makes sure that shit does not come back to byte him in the ass with Jade and his position in college!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A few more sentences about Maya.

Maya's slap has a deeper meaning for Maya and Quinn.

DPC has shown a development path at Maya from the start.
Yes, Maya takes small steps, but at some point there will be a point where Maya refuses to be patronized by others. (Hopefully in EP7)

And Quinn is smart, she knows the blow did her more harm than just the physical pain. All the HOTs were there and saw that. There are some who disagree with Quinn's course. And when there's blood in the water, the sharks come.
Maya always makes the big moves in the next chapter.... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Quinn's definitely in trouble, deeply, but not because of Maya's slap. it's the least of her problems, in fact it's not at all

Reactions: DavDR and n0cn1l

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Quinn didn't start anything she is trying to find who started and spred the rumor
But not with old men.
Play the game again, mona new everything she just couldn't do it. Camila and mona herself explain this.

but the free tuition means they have to bone Stephen, breaking them in is the reason why Stephen is paying a premium of a semester tuition (roughly $5000) everything else is where Quinn makes her cash when girls go for broke and start doing the glory holes... which is stupid if you`re as hot and attractive as Camilla or the other girls showing yourself means people will pay much much more, glory holes are for transgenders fat chicks and ugly dudes pretending to be girls!
Play the game again, Camila explains why she does gloryholes and other like mona doesn't

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need a futa Maya :love:

It's crazy to think it's only been 3 in game weeks. I remember DPC saying that he's going to pick up the pace, and I hope we get to see some slutty costumes at Halloween. I'll definitely increase my pledge to vote in those polls. My dad's a 30 dollar patron lol
But can we talk about the swagger of Magnar for a moment, look at him strutting with that red bow tie
Sit on my faces Jill

Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Quinn didn't start anything she is trying to find who started and spred the rumor
I think its pretty obvious Quinn started the rumour. Its no coincidence that rumour has started right as Quinn begins her push for expansion. And the way she behaves at the pool scene where it gets brought up just screams Quinn using the rumour to bring in more girls. Pretending she doesn't know where the rumour is coming from just adds to the manipulation.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well I think other people already said something similar to what Im gonna say, but I dont agree with this. Quinn is a bad bitch and she does illegal stuff, like being a drug dealer. So, Im not debating that Quinn hasnt done illegal stuff.
But, since when is it illegal to persuade someone into doing something? Unless someone has any psychological problem that impair their way of thinking or you are selling something that isnt true, everyone has the liberty of doing their own choices. I know we havent seen Quinn actually doing "the pitch" to get someone into the so called "prostitution" (and that is an important part for the discussion), but persuading isnt illegal. For example, just because I say to someone that a store is prime to be robbed, doesnt mean that he should do it and doesnt mean I get the fault for him actually robbing it
Since when do people give away stuff for free these days? The "Free tuition" (in that particular scenario) always looked kinda sus to me when Maya says it in the beginning, but then with Quinns restaurant proposition to the MC 2+2=4 in my head. The Free Tuition IS indeed true/real and you get it IF you are on board with the whole restaurant thing, and that has a lot of different ways working, for example, Camilla states that she only does it by gloryholes (thats what Mona should have done, but unfortunately for my girl Mona she didnt have that kind of hindsight)
So, in my opinion, the blackmail and the drug dealing are the ilegal part of the whole business. The prostitution is ilegal, but they presumably got into it by their own choice and knowing what they would do, Quinn didnt shove a dick in any of their holes (at least thats what I can assume without seeing the "pitch")
I agree with you that persuasion is not illegal.
But faking false facts is illegal. You can even be prosecuted for this in Germany.

Iirc we see a little part of the pitch during the panty stealing free roam if we peek into the room where Quinn is having a talk with Camila.
Indeed the tuition is real...it just has strings. Maya is like a person who shows up at a job interview and thinks that passing the exam IS the job. Err try that at Google or GM or Nestle - get accepted and then sit on your hands from then on - see how long they will keep paying you:rolleyes:.
Covering up conditions is immoral and in some cases illegal. How is someone supposed to make an informed decision if they don't know all the facts?
And I don't think Google hides what they expect from the applicant during an interview.

NONE, it takes some serious courage to go trough with that shit, so they both have their sort of bravery! Quinn i doubt she would ever go to the police the culture where she grew up means snitches get stitches besides if Rox is in jail as i believe she would be endangering her father!
as for Burke there is no proof that he has dealings with Quinn besides getting to be the 1st to new tail and in exchange Quinn makes sure that shit does not come back to byte him in the ass with Jade and his position in college!
There is, of course, a connection between Burke and Quinn.
Quinn can't offer Tuition.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quinn is running a prostitution ring in a college and Quinn fans wonder why people don't like her, plus she looks like a dude. Decent character with interesting backstory though :D(y).
Quinn is a gorgeous woman, she's just not as nice on the inside.

But to paraphrase Jor-El, "She can be a good person, MC, she wishes to be. She only lacks the light to show the way." ;)

So much for no strings, those bitches! :eek: They lied to me! :eek: Total betrayal! :eek: Are you with me Internet? Internet?? ...
I think we all knew that "no strings" was a hollow gesture. They both like the MC a lot so they were obviously not going to like him flirting or being with other girls because this was really a test of his conviction more than anything else, about whether he wants to be with them enough that he won't even look at another girl.

On another level, we know Josy is super into him and Maya doesn't like Becky, so if he flirts with her, that's probably the reason why they each don't like it thus resulting in a loss of RP for each.

From a strictly sporting point of view, Derek and MC also cheat or at least they can.
it seems to me that Bella can drink a few beers, Mc pays Magnar for the underwear, the slap he gets from Mona is arranged.. etc.
but Derek and Mc are "only" competing for admission, not a lot of money.

However, the point remains: if they did practically all the difficult tests by cheating, technically they don't deserve the prize they are denied.
A very good point about Derek and MC completing their tasks. They didn't do all of them honestly, or at least it was the MC who didn't, but then the end conditions ultimately weren't about doing all of them, but about the teamwork and brotherhood they displayed during Hell Week.

Contrary to that, M&J's tasks weren't about showing sisterhood through teamwork, but they were deliberately harder and more challenging than the other girls because Quinn wanted Maya to fail. So, in a sense, Quinn was already somewhat cheating by giving Maya prohibitively difficult tasks to initially complete by herself, so beating her at her own game by faking a couple of things seems quite justified and gives a deservedly metaphorical middle finger to Quinn.

you are right of course! i meant it was not illegal to put legitimate force on someone!
That's called extortion, coercion, and/or blackmail when you force someone to do something against their will by threatening them with punitive action, and it is illegal.

A few more sentences about Maya.

Maya's slap has a deeper meaning for Maya and Quinn.

DPC has shown a development path at Maya from the start.
Yes, Maya takes small steps, but at some point there will be a point where Maya refuses to be patronized by others. (Hopefully in EP7)

And Quinn is smart, she knows the blow did her more harm than just the physical pain. All the HOTs were there and saw that. There are some who disagree with Quinn's course. And when there's blood in the water, the sharks come.
This is why I'm hoping that Maya will be so emotionally amped up that when she meets her Dad, although she might initially retreat back into her shell, he'll then say or do something that makes her snap and she'll finally stand up to him in a fist-pumping, "you go girl" kinda way.

It is illegal when you blackmail/threaten them, which is what Quinn was doing with Mona. Also, even if someone does something willingly without coercion, the person who put them up to is considered more guilty in the eyes of the law. An example of this would be if someone is asked by a friend to deliver a parcel containing drugs to someone else. If the person delivering it is caught, whether they knew what was in it or not, they will be charged but the person who got them to deliver it will receive the harsher sentence if they are also caught. Same thing with people smuggling; the truck driver transporting them is guilty for doing it, but the people who hired/paid them to do it are the most guilty and the ones the authorities are more interested in catching.

screenshot0110.png screenshot0111.png screenshot0112.png screenshot0113.png screenshot0114.png screenshot0115.png screenshot0116.png

She says "it's not forced", but it's clear that she's trying to convince Camila with honeyed words and assurances that there's "no other strings attached" which is likely BS because that's how these things always start; the person is made to feel comfortable and made to feel as though it's their choice, but then once they're in they're asked to do more and more that they don't want to do but feel they have to otherwise the person pulling the strings will hurt them in some way if they don't comply.

He deletes Mona's scholarship records at the end of Ep 6. This scholarship is likely fake, created by Burke to cover up what Mona would have been doing, so it would seem he's very much involved with Quinn's prositituion business.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Quinn is a gorgeous woman, she's just not as nice on the inside.

But to paraphrase Jor-El, "She can be a good person, MC, she wishes to be. She only lacks the light to show the way." ;)

I think we all knew that "no strings" was a hollow gesture. They both like the MC a lot so they were obviously not going to like him flirting or being with other girls because this was really a test of his conviction more than anything else, about whether he wants to be with them enough that he won't even look at another girl.

On another level, we know Josy is super into him and Maya doesn't like Becky, so if he flirts with her, that's probably the reason why they each don't like it thus resulting in a loss of RP for each.

A very good point about Derek and MC completing their tasks. They didn't do all of them honestly, or at least it was the MC who didn't, but then the end conditions ultimately weren't about doing all of them, but about the teamwork and brotherhood they displayed during Hell Week.

Contrary to that, M&J's tasks weren't about showing sisterhood through teamwork, but they were deliberately harder and more challenging than the other girls because Quinn wanted Maya to fail. So, in a sense, Quinn was already somewhat cheating by giving Maya prohibitively difficult tasks to initially complete by herself, so beating her at her own game by faking a couple of things seems quite justified and gives a deservedly metaphorical middle finger to Quinn.

That's called extortion, coercion, and/or blackmail when you force someone to do something against their will by threatening them with punitive action, and it is illegal.

This is why I'm hoping that Maya will be so emotionally amped up that when she meets her Dad, although she might initially retreat back into her shell, he'll then say or do something that makes her snap and she'll finally stand up to him in a fist-pumping, "you go girl" kinda way.

It is illegal when you blackmail/threaten them, which is what Quinn was doing with Mona. Also, even if someone does something willingly without coercion, the person who put them up to is considered more guilty in the eyes of the law. An example of this would be if someone is asked by a friend to deliver a parcel containing drugs to someone else. If the person delivering it is caught, whether they knew what was in it or not, they will be charged but the person who got them to deliver it will receive the harsher sentence if they are also caught. Same thing with people smuggling; the truck driver transporting them is guilty for doing it, but the people who hired/paid them to do it are the most guilty and the ones the authorities are more interested in catching.

View attachment 1036309 View attachment 1036310 View attachment 1036311 View attachment 1036312 View attachment 1036313 View attachment 1036314 View attachment 1036315

She says "it's not forced", but it's clear that she's trying to convince Camila with honeyed words and assurances that there's "no other strings attached" which is likely BS because that's how these things always start; the person is made to feel comfortable and made to feel as though it's their choice, but then once they're in they're asked to do more and more that they don't want to do but feel they have to otherwise the person pulling the strings will hurt them in some way if they don't comply.

He deletes Mona's scholarship records at the end of Ep 6. This scholarship is likely fake, created by Burke to cover up what Mona would have been doing, so it would seem he's very much involved with Quinn's prositituion business.
I mean, forget about the discussion. Everyone should like this post for the Superman quote alone.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's crazy to think it's only been 3 in game weeks. I remember DPC saying that he's going to pick up the pace, and I hope we get to see some slutty costumes at Halloween. I'll definitely increase my pledge to vote in those polls. My dad's a 30 dollar patron lol
But can we talk about the swagger of Magnar for a moment, look at him strutting with that red bow tie
The way I could see DPC quicken the pace is to have each LI interaction on a fixed day and time which players either will or won't see depending on their route. For example, Sage players would spend Monday afternoon with her while non-Sage players would spend that time fixing up the mansion, attending class or studying. In this way, time is filled no matter what route a player chooses to take and 2 weeks worth of story will take as much time as 3-4 days in the early stages.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

ok, but Derek and MC are only competing to get admission, Maya is competing to get a lot of money, there's no comparison between the two scams

if free tuition really existed, Maya wouldn't deserve it. first of all because she despises the HOTs who should give it to her, so much for team spirit and sisterhood.

we don't know the list of the other girls, so how much harder hers is we don't know, would tongue-kissing a stranger and then posting a picture of it have been easy for Maya? asking him for his underwear? Maya enters a contest she doesn't have the means to win no matter how hard Quinn puts her down. it's the first of the desperate moves Maya attempts

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
The exaggerated swagger of a tri-beta.

• Sad

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ok, but Derek and MC are only competing to get admission, Maya is competing to get a lot of money, there's no comparison between the two scams

if free tuition really existed, Maya wouldn't deserve it. first of all because she despises the HOTs who should give it to her, so much for team spirit and sisterhood.

we don't know the list of the other girls, so how much harder hers is we don't know, would tongue-kissing a stranger and then posting a picture of it have been easy for Maya? asking him for his underwear? Maya enters a contest she doesn't have the means to win no matter how hard Quinn puts her down. it's the first of the desperate moves Maya attempts
I believe it was during the picnic hangout in Ep 5 where they mention that the other girls have completely different tasks and they aren't nearly as difficult as theirs. So yes, I do believe Quinn deliberately gave her a difficult set of tasks believing Maya would fail them because they would be too much for her, so M&J breaking the rules here is fair game when Quinn had somewhat rigged the game against Maya.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I believe it was during the picnic hangout in Ep 5 where they mention that the other girls have completely different tasks and they aren't nearly as difficult as theirs. So yes, I do believe Quinn deliberately gave her a difficult set of tasks believing Maya would fail them because they would be too much for her, so M&J breaking the rules here is fair game when Quinn had somewhat rigged the game against Maya.
for this reason I gave the example of two tests (that we know) that the other girls had to complete, and they would have been prohibitive for Maya anyway. the only extreme test of Maya's list is the threesome, the rest would have been lukewarm water for every other Hots or pledges

Maya has nothing in common with the HOTs, she doesn't do anything to hide it so much so that even Malanie and Sara don't really like her, in every outing with them she's out of place.

Maya wants to take advantage of the HOTs, instead it's Quinn who takes advantage of her

i'm not sure Quinn wanted Maya to fail, otherwise it's not clear what plans she had with her when she talks to Riona about it. surely Quinn didn't have any plan for Maya if she wasn't able to fulfill her list

Reactions: ExDeath730

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So I just started a new playthrough, to see what a CHICK run is like. Kind of interesting that Quinn was actually eyeing Maya for prostitution at first. When we see Riona and Quinn come out the toilet at our dorm, Quinn says "Camilla and Maya, I think." Followed by Riona saying, "If you says so, Quinn." and that it was easier the previous year.

Maya probably wouldn't have had such a hard time if she hadn't been so holier-than-thou when it comes to the HOTs. She still would've failed in the end, but damn would it have been an easier time until that point.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes