Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Geez would you guys get a room or something?
You can join us bruh it'd be like a M&J route, we'll both take turns being the MC

In the game the MC tells Derek that his relationship with M&J is an 'open relationship with no strings attached'. Now, does that mean MC can still swing with the others? because in the episode 6 guide it says that if you flirt "Flirting may affect your relationship with Maya and Josy negatively later"

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You can join us bruh it'd be like a M&J route, we'll both take turns being the MC

In the game the MC tells Derek that his relationship with M&J is an 'open relationship with no strings attached'. Now, does that mean MC can still swing with the others? because in the episode 6 guide it says that if you flirt "Flirting may affect your relationship with Maya and Josy negatively later"
Sorry, didn't mean to dis your kink.

Yeah the MC can fuck anyone he wants, just no flirting. Oh and he can't dis their kink

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maya totally suggests no strings at the end of episode 5. Josy is a little confused at this. When Becky joins mc, M&J at the lunch table, depending on previous actions, this little exchange goes by:

Becky: "But also! I remember you flirting with me in the lobby yesterday."​
mc: "I flirt with a lot of girls."​

How did M&J visually react to that exchange (I don't recall)? This may lead to something more confronting, I don't know...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maya totally suggests no strings at the end of episode 5. Josy is a little confused at this. When Becky joins mc, M&J at the lunch table, depending on previous actions, this little exchange goes by:

Becky: "But also! I remember you flirting with me in the lobby yesterday."​
mc: "I flirt with a lot of girls."​

How did M&J visually react to that exchange (I don't recall)? This may lead to something more confronting, I don't know...
01.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I've been very focused this week, working on the episode in chronological order. I played the episode, filling in blanks and improving the scenes as I went. This means I've been working on static renders, animations, phone content, dialogue, and music/sound effects.

I spent an afternoon taking an online course to get some fresh insight and ideas in cinematography as well. As a direct result of this, I added close to 100 static renders to improve episode 7.

The episode's layout is starting to come fully together, and I more or less know which scenes remain to write and pose.

I don't have many animations left to pose in total; I might add a few here and there as I develop the rest of the episode, but we're definitely close to the end in this area.

The most significant tasks left in the development are free roam events, static renders, and phone content.

2457 static renders and 212 animations have been produced. I have animations rendering right now and bring the total animation count to 222 animations when they are entirely produced. I don't have an estimation on how many static renders are left to pose, but I know it's plenty.

I didn't expect the animated content to be this much, and I went with the flow as I posed the animations, and I loved every second of it. It's definitely a next level episode in this regard, as I've focused on NSFW animations and made plenty of SFW animations to enhance the scenes.

Next week, I will continue to work in chronological order on the episode, so there will be progress in all areas in the next week's status update as well.

For the total progress so far, I estimate that I'm approximately 60-75% complete with the episode.

Poll News
In poll news, option number 3 won the cosmetic poll for Maya, with more than 50% of the total number of votes.

It will be featured in episode 7.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
Today's wallpaper is of Cathy. Enjoy, and as usual, download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

View attachment 1032439
View attachment 1032440

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I am happy that a actual outfit won this time for Maya. I can se someone attending classes with that. Also nice wallpaper for Cathy.

That is a wild estimate but if he keep going like that maybe he will finish the renders' work by the end of the next month. :unsure:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Replaying the game because I messed up my M&J playthrough right, how did I not notice this the first time around? Jill checking out the MC's bulge

• Wow
Reactions: Mistrophera

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In my opinion Maya's slap to Quinn is very overrated. Surely Quinn deserves it but it's a useless outburst that surely doesn't make up for all the humiliations Maya suffered until that moment.
It's useless, because at the end of the scavenger hunt, Quinn has already lost the power she had over Maya.
Absurdly, in case Maya wasn't in the trouple, it's also the outburst for not receiving an award that she didn't really deserve...

For weeks Maya was Quinn's plaything, she was never able to stand up to her (like both lily and josy did), she immediately made it clear how desperate she was, increasing quinn's power over her. now with that slap they're even? i don't think so, in fact this way she also gives up the room in the HOTs dorm that would have been good for her in retrospect.

it certainly closes one phase of Maya's history at BR (hopefully the most pitiful one), but I find it hard to consider it a victory

Also notice how Josy's expression doesn't even change
View attachment 1035972 View attachment 1035974 View attachment 1035975
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
but does she have this same reaction whether in a trouple or not?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
In my opinion Maya's slap to Quinn is very overrated. Surely Quinn deserves it but it's a useless outburst that surely doesn't make up for all the humiliations Maya suffered until that moment.
It's useless, because at the end of the scavenger hunt, Quinn has already lost the power she had over Maya.
Absurdly, in case Maya wasn't in the trouple, it's also the outburst for not receiving an award that she didn't really deserve...

For weeks Maya was Quinn's plaything, she was never able to stand up to her (like both lily and josy did), she immediately made it clear how desperate she was, increasing quinn's power over her. now with that slap they're even? i don't think so, in fact this way she also gives up the room in the HOTs dorm that would have been good for her in retrospect.

it certainly closes one phase of Maya's history at BR (hopefully the most pitiful one), but I find it hard to consider it a victory

Maya and Josy went around of their tasks, which is basically unacceptable for me. Imagine MC saying "how about we pour these beers into the sink, how about we think a creative angle to fake public sex etc. suggesting cheating their tasks. How would wearing that jacket feel? Empty, hollow right? She cheats around the tasks and than has the audacity to get mad after learning there is no such thing as free tuition. And there are people thinking she's brave now :KEK: if she actually had an ounce of courage, she would just say "I can't do some of these tasks because I'm a lesbian" and get on with it. But now she's brave huh :KEK:

Maya was just a plaything for Quinn as you said. I mean, she took a mugging quite well actually, a silly slap from an agitated girl won't do anything to her. BUT, is Maya ready for what's coming to her? Quinn could want to take revenge in her own way and considering sometimes a mere joke can be too much for Maya, she'd be in trouble. Just saying

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya and Josy went around of their tasks, which is basically unacceptable for me. Imagine MC saying "how about we pour these beers into the sink, how about we think a creative angle to fake public sex etc. suggesting cheating their tasks. How would wearing that jacket feel? Empty, hollow right? She cheats around the tasks and than has the audacity to get mad after learning there is no such thing as free tuition. And there are people thinking she's brave now :KEK: if she actually had an ounce of courage, she would just say "I can't do some of these tasks because I'm a lesbian" and get on with it. But now she's brave huh :KEK:

Maya was just a plaything for Quinn as you said. I mean, she took a mugging quite well actually, a silly slap from an agitated girl won't do anything to her. BUT, is Maya ready for what's coming to her? Quinn could want to take revenge in her own way and considering sometimes a mere joke can be too much for Maya, she'd be in trouble. Just saying
only in case they are not in the trouple, otherwise the not wanting to leave anything in Quinn's hands seems legitimate to me.

From a strictly sporting point of view, Derek and MC also cheat or at least they can.
it seems to me that Bella can drink a few beers, Mc pays Magnar for the underwear, the slap he gets from Mona is arranged.. etc.
but Derek and Mc are "only" competing for admission, not a lot of money.

However, the point remains: if they did practically all the difficult tests by cheating, technically they don't deserve the prize they are denied.

Quinn was either convinced that Maya was going to fail (from chatting with Riona I'd say not) or she already knew that moment would come, probably the slap surprised her too

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Pressure literally means to apply force, so yes, Quinn pressuring Mona and anyone else is forcing.
you are right of course! i meant it was not illegal to put legitimate force on someone! and yes i know Quinn peddles drugs and that is a crime, my argumentation is that it is not immoral as long as she does not lie to get people hooked! weirdly if the drugs she used where legal and she lied to get people to use them it would be legal and immoral...

pay attention to legitimate force since blackmail is not legit! also blackmailing is illegal but reaching an agreement with people over whom you have leverage is not and yet such agreements tend to be far more immoral!

My morality is based on the Kantian moral imperatives, which actually turns Quinn in an immoral person, go figure!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Maya's outburst was useless, yes, but I feel like you're looking at this too mechanically. It was an emotional outburst after dealing with Quinn's bullshit for 3 weeks. There's nothing more or less to it. Its just a moment of letting all that pent up anger loose. There's no win or getting even. Thats not the point of the slap. Quinn still won, in the end.

And that is part of what further drives home Maya's feeling of helplessness. She was banking on this. Made a fool of herself. And it came to naught.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes