Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And he doesnt underestimate the MC anymore when it comes to girls because of Quinn. And I say this because I think, according to a theory that I have, Quinn hasnt given herself to ANY guy in B&R (she only teases them). So the MC fucking Quinn (in public no less) is a huge feat in Tommys book
I still think that Quinn and Vinny had a thing. Maybe a casual one and not a romantic one, and that Tommy also wanted that with Quinn, maybe because he likes her more than that, but Quinn would always rebuff his advances and this is one of the reasons why he and Vinny butted heads because Tommy was jealous of Vinny getting to be with the girl he wanted.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
I dont think Tommy underestimates the MC in any aspect, not anymore at least.

He doesnt underestimate him anymore when it comes to the fighting, since the MC showed he could beat him.

And he doesnt underestimate the MC anymore when it comes to girls because of Quinn. And I say this because I think, according to a theory that I have, Quinn hasnt given herself to ANY guy in B&R (she only teases them). So the MC fucking Quinn (in public no less) is a huge feat in Tommys book

What I think is that Tommy OVERestimates Heathers love for him. Tommy doesnt care if the MC sees/shoots his shot to Heather because, in his own head, he has the firm belief that Heather would never let anyone close to her and that she is truly devoted to him.

And thats the reason why a Massive DIK like Tommy doesnt seem to be interested in Heather. He doesnt want a slime always sticking to him, he wants the forbidden fruits and women that have an edge to them (like the strippers and Quinn). He enjoys more the thrill of the conquering than the appreciation for what he already conquered.

What he doesnt know is that the MC is already starting to crack Heathers resistance :devilish:. And when her resistance is fully broken, Im really interested in what Tommys reaction is gonna be. Will it be a "well done (y)", or a "how could you? :mad:"...
This is what i mean. Who opposite for NTR are they so innocent ? if they taste Heather or Ashley they should take a risk , someone could taste your girl too. Action and Reaction. Main character going like Stallion and most of them are in relation with someone. Teacher Jade also make her husband cuckold for his bad behavior. Im sure for one point we feel same with Developer but it's doesnt happen to MC "yet" ;)

Reactions: DavDR

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I still think that Quinn and Vinny had a thing.
You realy like to trigger me don't you. We bumped heads for three days because of it. It's late and I'm tired, so this has to suffice
nooo.gif

But I respect your opnion.
Maybe a casual one and not a romantic one,
If you mean that he paid for it I agree.

and that Tommy also wanted that with Quinn, maybe because he likes her more than that, but Quinn would always rebuff his advances and this is one of the reasons why he and Vinny butted heads because Tommy was jealous of Vinny getting to be with the girl he wanted.
IIRC there's a roster interaction that tommy says he wants a threesome with quinn, so its clear that he wants to score but I don't think there's feelings involved, He is a party guy who wants to stick his dick in everything that moves. To me their problems were power struggle, Vinny had connections with booze and drugs while tommy is a lazy moody cunt

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
greasy mods at it again. Lets keep it on topic.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
im honestly confused as to why any posts would be removed from this thread at all. nearly everything posted here is just memey nonsense or people asking for the date of the next release/save files.

like to me, an average lurker, everything here seems equally off topic and unnecessary besides the updates posted by N7 from DPC himself....

• Angry
Reactions: Gladheim

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I think the clues about Rusty are very weak, we know they had a date and it went bad, this actually puts Rusty in last place as a possible boyfriend for Jill

but I don't blame DPC for this, there's really a lot of pressure from the players on this aspect, who absolutely don't want even vaguely NTRish situations (also for this reason maybe Maya and Josy don't have the affection of the general public)

I keep a little hope for the precedent of AL, where at the end an LI can be settled with another character (but there is absolutely nothing NTR)
I dont quite understand that mentality.

In a game like this, if you are not actively pursuing a LI, by story means, why would them shown in sexual acts with others in that playthru considered NTR?

Hell, what is NTR? My understanding of it is that it's an EXTREMELY specific niche of hentai anime in which husband is cuckolded specifically by the wife. How does it even translate into F95 userbase's understanding?

If anything, I find the fact that 'abandoned' LIs not getting a proper partner / ending more dissatisfying than seeing them in sexual acts with non MC characters.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
And this is off topic.
but thats like 80% of the WHOLE thread. idk it just seems like if thats a known violation of the rules, then it seems kinda confusing. its not like there is tons of super serious discussion of the game going on here, so what else is there to even post besides "is it out yet?" or memes? and why just start deleting some posts only now and again, and not always enforcing the "no memes" rule?

this is just me asking as somebody who reads everything without saying much myself, and as somebody who doesnt really see a difference with any of the posts lately compared to the entire post history of this thread. like a casual observer would never be able to tell after reading the entire topic up to now that "memey nonsense" was against the rules

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
but thats like 80% of the WHOLE thread.
I got myself a project then

and why just start deleting some topics only now and again, and not always enforcing the "no memes" rule?
We cant watch all the threads. We try to catch the OT as they happen but its mostly reports that alert us to the issue.

casual observer would never be able to tell after reading the entire topic up to now that "memey nonsense" was against the rules
The issue lies with trying to find info. If you have to scroll through 20 pages of memes to find when an update is coming, that is the problem. If it was 20 pages of serious discussion, that is different. Jokes aside, there are separate discussion threads for games for stuff like memes in it.

In the end we all get called nazis and that we are abusing our powers. I would like to see people do better and volunteer their time.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

We cant watch all the threads. We try to catch the OT as they happen but its mostly reports that alert us to the issue.

The issue lies with trying to find info. If you have to scroll through 20 pages of memes to find when an update is coming, that is the problem. If it was 20 pages of serious discussion, that is different. Jokes aside, there are separate discussion threads for games for stuff like memes in it.

In the end we all get called nazis and that we are abusing our powers. I would like to see people do better and volunteer their time.
And what about serious discussion? I just had a reply to another post deleted. I was discussing one of the basic theme's of the game.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
And what about serious discussion? I just had a reply to another post deleted. I was discussing one of the basic theme's of the game.
If you are referring to this

Careful, don't criticize someone's kink. I hear that's not allowed here.
It was a reply to comment that was deleted. We delete reply chains to OT posts.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

What you fail to understand is that most of us here, the vast majority here have no problem with the conversations. We are the community here, and we enjoying ourself. Yet you are abusing your power on rules that you created without asking what the community wants. You abusing your power for your own convenience, decide what can do and cannoT be, because you feel so.

Intervene, when it's necessary, when there are constant personal harassment but we don't do that here :) . or when someone actually spamming, and not when someone a day post a couple of pictures. intervene when real shit happens. Not when people have fun. But go ahead and delete my comment, you only prove me right.
a Tyrant will never see himself as a tyrant, reporting you for abusing your power is useless, since you just overwie yourself

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If you are referring to this

It was a reply to comment that was deleted. We delete reply chains to OT posts.
You deleted two of my post, the other was a reply largely agreeing with the post asking about ntr content in the game.

Reactions: Johnyboie

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
What you fail to understand is that most of us here, the vast majority here have no problem with the conversations. We are the community here, and we enjoying ourself. Yet you are abusing your power on rules that you created without asking what the community wants. You abusing your power for your own convenience, decide what can do and cannoT be, because you feel so.

Intervene, when it's necessary, when there are constant personal harassment but we don't do that here :) . or when someone actually spamming, and not when someone a day post a couple of pictures. intervene when real shit happens. Not when people have fun. But go ahead and delete my comment, you only prove me right.
a Tyrant will never see himself as a tyrant, reporting you for abusing your power is useless, since you just overwie yourself
Have it your way. This will be unwatched and all reports will be ignored. If it was abuse of power, I would have banned a few people and deleted half of the posts. But since you seem to so inclined that I am abusing my powers, you can have staff for a day.

You deleted two of my post, the other was a reply largely agreeing with the post asking about ntr content in the game.
That wasnt me but I will gladly take the lashing since the staff work as a team.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You abusing your power for your own convenience, decide what can do and cannoT be, because you feel so.
We don't decide shit, those are the rules posted here, rules that you agreed to follow when you joined the site.

And that's enough off-topic, go talk about Josy, Jill, or whatever else is on the game, next off-topic users will get a week off in the gulag.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
doesnt that more or less confirm the bias of the removals then? if people get overly upset about their "best girl" being memed on and report it, making the posts get taken down, then there is no objective review of the entire thread. because from my time through this entire topic, most people just take the memes in stride and its all in good fun and i highly doubt most people here report anything. it seems like it would only be the easily triggered fanboys/girls that would report stuff, and if you dont have anyone there isnt objectively going through each post individually to remove "off topic memes" then it doesnt seem right to only rely on the people who take this stuff so seriously as to actually report anything. it just seems like an inherent flaw in the system, from my perspective.

If you have to scroll through 20 pages of memes to find when an update is coming, that is the problem.
but what if i have to scroll through 20 pages of "when is the update coming?" to find any actual discussion of the game? because thats a huge problem here too. so should i start reporting all of those annoyingly useless clutter posts made by people who likely didnt even take 5 min to search for the answer beforehand?

like seriously, if 80% of the thread is memey nonsense then at least 15% is people repeatedly asking when it comes out over and over and over and over and over again.

Jul 23, 2020
i hope next season Dr. Pink Cake would add NTR to game. We make a lot of choice between the girls and there must be punishment ;) Especially when Jill find out we make out with Sage. Jill would go with Caleb for revenge for example. I can't wait for next season. What a great mind and effort.
bruh stop asking for those 3 damn letters, the dev and most of his patrons are not into it, avoidable or not this game is not going to have ntr

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes