shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you brothers/sisters.

Anyway if DPC offered it, how much would you be willing to pay for a DIK jacket? like the one worn in the game?
:unsure: probably $$$ or $$$$ depending on how much my MC has.

I think $100 dollars would a fair price, but I am not sure I would get one at that price, I would go for 50.

CreepyRedCat

Oct 18, 2018
Thank you brothers/sisters.

Anyway if DPC offered it, how much would you be willing to pay for a DIK jacket? like the one worn in the game?
I would also go for about 40-50 bucks. But I think he would probably sell it for about 70-120 bucks. I mean look at the recent preview render price tag, huh.

Reactions: shinkei

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't know, he jokingly offers her to MC in the sixth chapter... I don't think he's possessive.
he is not towards heather! BUT ... Josy ... he will kill you!

I don't see Tommy as someone who would ask his girlfriend to participate in a threesome though. I find him to very prideful, which is why I see him as viewing the 'massive dick' MC as a rival because he fucked Quinn and not only fought Chad but Caleb in front of the DIK frat
Quinn yes but fighting no! as for heather he does not care about her she is there cause looks nice, makes him look good, is a hole when in need and she is wealthy so an extra wallet to pay for shit when in need and ofc extra drugs when you run out!

Honestly, anyone in a relationship in the DIKs/HOTs are basically in open relationships. Like, I was legit caught off guard by Ashley's reaction to Derek sleeping around because it seems like everyone is fucking each other despite being in relationships.
not true and depends on the individual! Sage lasted 2-3 years with Chad accumulating sexual frustration and one must assume she remained loyal Elena and JB only do others with each others permission, Jacob and Jamie would feel guilty if they cheated even Jamie cheating one could see how conflicted he was and he was sick of the bitch already! So it comes down to the individual!

Also Ashley was the dragon in depraved awakenings so she gets no love from me!

Theory crafting time: massive spoilers ahead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my writing is not so good today! i am taking some pills for pain and it affects my writing and thinking skills

that is one of my favorite theories to explain why Tommy is the way he is! also Quinn is a kind of a Monica because boys want a mommy or at least the same psychological matrix as their mommy!

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sorry Kellermann but 'watermelon' is the definition of a 'doormat girl'
Who's talking smack about my Watermelon? I'm in the middle of a move from one shitty tenement to another, so I leave defense in your hands. Don't disappoint because there's more sexy photos where this one came from as incentive.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Who's talking smack about my Watermelon? I'm in the middle of a move from one shitty tenement to another, so I leave defense in your hands. Don't disappoint because there's more sexy photos where this one came from as incentive.

I agree, Melonie is no doormat, she's a manipulative temptress who tricked our MC into providing photographic evidence of him breaking into the mansion :oops:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
who is Monica? :unsure:
Tommy mother

Not to veer too off course of BaDIK discussion but.... This is a dangerous statement.
"Doormat" girls and subsequently mothers are the primary reason why groups like Evangelical christians or Wahabi muslims exist. They are the reason why domestic violence was seen as acceptable for decades after dawn of 20th century and also why workplace harassment was not attacked in full till 2017.

Feminists (the original ones, that is, not so much the modern ones) made the world 1000x times a better place.

I'd marry a feminist over a doormat a hundred times over.
i am talking about the modern ones i have respect for the oldies those where some tough ladies who earned their rights!

as for your reference to Wahhabi and evangelical i count some of those amongst my friends so ease up on the religious intolerance you bigot!

doormat people are needed to keep the birth rate and aslong as they choose wisely they will be happy! traditional girls are happier then modern feminist all studies show!

also the only fundamental change your blaber is that the choice was given to girls instead of their grandfathers! me being a liberal and a libertarian agree with that! but the results are far less then satisfactory! including for the girls who have had that responsibility thrown onto them! some of them do not want that responsability!

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
ename144 Hey I uh crowned myself the president of the tri-betas a few pages back, want to be my vice president? Sorry fappybeard he has charts
230 animations and 4150 static renders yes please
I don't think I have the penchant for drug use or general DIKery that a proper vice-president requires. But I'll be happy to join you for game night!

I don't see Tommy as someone who would ask his girlfriend to participate in a threesome though. I find him to very prideful, which is why I see him as viewing the 'massive dick' MC as a rival because he fucked Quinn and not only fought Chad but Caleb in front of the DIK frat
I still don't think Tommy considers the MC a rival at all. He does get touchy at the thought of the MC supplanting his position, but the MC seems to have mollified Tommy on that count after their 'fight.' Beyond that, Tommy doesn't seem to see the MC much differently than any of the other DIKs. I agree that could change if the MC makes a move on Heather, but then again I think a lot of the DIKs would feel the same: that's pretty reprehensible behavior for a 'brother.'

I think Josy is more likely to create a rift with Tommy: unlike Heather, Josy is far more likely to get the usual DIK treatment (especially if she stays a HOT) and I can see Tommy reacting very badly to a Walk of Shame situation.

Honestly, anyone in a relationship in the DIKs/HOTs are basically in open relationships. Like, I was legit caught off guard by Ashley's reaction to Derek sleeping around because it seems like everyone is fucking each other despite being in relationships.
I'm not sure I agree. It's true that most of the relationships we see in the HOTs and DIKs aren't monogamous, but by the same token, most of those relationships are in a terrible state. Sage is furious at Chad for his cheating. Dawe is upset with Arieth's rampant infidelity. Jaime believes Danny would be angry if she found out, and ultimately dumps her anyway.

The only couples that seem to have a functioning relationship are John Boy and Elena (who swing together) and Tommy and Heather. Since it's not even clear that Tommy/Heather have ever been unfaithful, it seems to me that Ashley's reaction is pretty typical.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You don't think Maya's dad is powerful enough to get her flunked out? Doesn't seem that hard to get done considering Burke is deleting scholarships.
That scholarship Burke deleted is more then likely a fake one created to cover that "free tuition" offered by Quinn... since Mona refused to keep doing what Quinn demand, the scolarship set up for her will be gone.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but do you think there is still room to consider all MC relationships clandestine?

the relationship with Bella (which in theory was the one that should have remained the most secret) is known by all the DIKs, and at least Jill has some suspicion of it

the relationship with Sage is known by all the HOts, to Jacob, probably by Tommy (either through Heather or Quinn), by Josy and Maya, by the jocks

the relationship with Jill is known by Josy and Maya, by Bella, by the Preps.

the relationship with Maya and Josy is known by Jill, by Sage (the night of the movie), by Quinn, in general it should be leaked also among the Diks and the Hots, even Tommy hardly doesn't know...

in the end BR is a pretty contained mini-verse, it seems really hard to believe that MC's business isn't known

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
This is more or less my view. I've only been following the game since last March, but from what I've seen DPC has been pretty consistent in prioritizing quality over update speed. The waiting sucks, but thus far I can't say the product hasn't delivered; even Episode 5 (my least favorite by far) still had a solid amount of content and a few great scenes in it.

But just for fun, I went ahead and tracked the ratio of static and animation renders per day spent in development for each Episode (except #1, of course). There's not a whole lot of variation through Episode 6, but the numbers for Episode 7 (per the last update) are interesting:
The first projection takes the totals from DPC's last update and assumed the game launched two weeks later (February 26) to account for beta testing. As you can see, DPC's static render rate for Episode 7 is currently the highest it's ever been by a thin margin, and his animation render rate is through the roof.

The second projection assumes DPC works until ~March 26, then releases on April 9 (with 230 animations and 4150 static renders). That would bring his animation rate back down to earth, but overall DPC would still be way ahead of any previous pace. Obviously updates and guesswork are no substitute for actual data, but I think it's fair to say concerns that DPC isn't putting effort into BaDIK are overblown. His priorities might not match our own, but it seems to me he's working as hard as ever on the game.

As for the $40 preview, I'm certainly not interested in paying for it. I do think it's a mistake to put the basic updates behind a paywall, but it's his call. He certainly doesn't need the publicity, and at least that wall is about as short as possible. If DPC wants to sequester a small number of preview images for a higher price point, more power to him; I'll eventually see them when they actually matter. It would be nice to see it sooner and speculate like mad, but the odds are good that DPC chooses images that will be misleading out of context. :p
I really like you, Charts guy hahaha

But really, you do an amazing job with all that graphics and charts.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes