Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Honestly, anyone in a relationship in the DIKs/HOTs are basically in open relationships. Like, I was legit caught off guard by Ashley's reaction to Derek sleeping around because it seems like everyone is fucking each other despite being in relationships.
I sincerely hope that we can help Derek in that regard. Now, the real question Flappy. Did you lick Ashley?
Because I did and I immediately felt guilty when Derek asked.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Probably because Tommy doesn't see him as a threat to his manhood. It's why he was amazed that he was trying to get it on with Sage in Ep 2 and why he was surprised that he had sex Quinn (if he had sex with Quinn) in Ep 4 because he underestimates the MC's appeal to the ladies.
At first it's normal, but at that point in the story, after he knows that Quinn is interested anyway, something about Josy should also have sunk in, potentially he was also knocked out by MC it seems really hard for him to underestimate him anymore...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
At first it's normal, but at that point in the story, after he knows that Quinn is interested anyway, something about Josy should also have sunk in, potentially he was also knocked out by MC it seems really hard for him to underestimate him anymore...
I think he can still underestimate him in the sense that he doesn't think he can take his girl from him. If the MC and Tommy were to threesome Heather, guaranteed Heather will have a better time with the MC than Tommy and she'll probably let him know it too.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Because Ashley's clearly not like that and is more likely a relationship girl.
And thats what caught me off guard. That Ashley was one of the "normal" ones. I just assumed she was like the others. It made me step back and reassess some of the characters. Which I feel is kind of one of the themes of Ep6.

I sincerely hope that we can help Derek in that regard. Now, the real question Flappy. Did you lick Ashley?
I did not betray my bro!!! (because I did not stay at the HOTs. I went for Bella's place. Mega Milkers ftw.) I'll see what thats about in my manwhore DIK run.

But yeah. We better get a chance to get Derek with Ashley.

Reactions: dalli_x

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Also Jill and Maya are part of what i call the emotional growth path where patience and caring matter more then sexual gratification! On the other side Josy and Sage are totally into the sexual growth/gratification path, that is what they bring and not so much an emotional growth! As for Bella i call it the not trying to get Axed to death path, do not stick your dick in crazy exist for a reason ffs!
Now you're making sense!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think he can still underestimate him in the sense that he doesn't think he can take his girl from him. If the MC and Tommy were to threesome Heather, guaranteed Heather will have a better time with the MC than Tommy and she'll probably let him know it too.
the weakness of people like Tommy is pride, he could never admit to fearing MC, not even from a 'sexual' point of view, so he would probably avoid being in that situation, but when cornered he would not be able to back down...

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I want to see Tommy's reaction when he finds out that mc and Josy are in a relationship
For now the only one who knows about the relationship between Maya, Josy and the mc is Derek.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Theorycrafting is fine, it generally gives people stuff to do while waiting for new updates but you have some people who come in here and do nothing but post x girl is best, over and over and over and over again and that's the reason the futa Jill stuff started, regular folks had to combat the Jill fanbase and that was the only thing that seemed to work.
Besides the fun thing about pointing out that Jill is a futa giantess with racoon make up is the way that Jill fan's have a cow over it.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I did it, and I regret nothing. :devilish: Ok you got me, I lied. I immediately regretted it when he asked as well.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I did it, and I regret nothing. :devilish: Ok you got me, I lied. I immediately regretted it when he asked as well.
Fck these 'reaction' quotas. That comment had me in stitches Shinkei.
I did not betray my bro!!! (because I did not stay at the HOTs. I went for Bella's place. Mega Milkers ftw.) I'll see what thats about in my manwhore DIK run.
But yeah. We better get a chance to get Derek with Ashley.
I know you didn't. D-boy is a brother to you and you would never betray him.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
this reaction limit sucks
It really does. There are comments I want to react to and the site won't let me but every now and then I'm able to 'like' the comment lol. If I become a 'donator' will I be able to like as many comments as I like?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't recall anyone throwing a fit over it for the past hundreds of pages. Just people saying it's overused recently.
It's even fun when people complain that it's not fun to point out that is Jill the Futa Giantess Queen of Racoon's, or to theorize that she is actually the one that trashed the DIK mansion (Did you see that damage? Only a Giantess could do that) with the help of her secret lover's Rich and Troy.

Reactions: Johnyboie
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes