Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Another 40$ preview eh, the guy just loves to milk his whales I guess. The game is already so popular so it won't hurt him. It does trigger commonfolk like us though. It's the second preview for this update that costs this high, that's just annoying.

Also anytime between updates I see Josy renders and all, and I'm like why I'm not a fan of this girl? She is yum AF. Then when I play in detail I remember how she lures in MC, teases and all at the bank scene then she says she is a boyfriend back home. Fucking pain.

Glad to see some others didn't forget how dirty Josy is and a shameless cheater. Keep on holding brothers. She does not deserve you.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I wouldn't say Heather is a doormat. Remember how she is when we first meet her? Haughty, dismissive... hot. She's got some spunk. And she's not like cleaning up after Tommy, waiting on his beck and call, just there to do what he wants and shit.

Reactions: shinkei and Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I wouldn't say Heather is a doormat. Remember how she is when we first meet her? Haughty, dismissive... hot. She's got some spunk. And she's not like cleaning up after Tommy, waiting on his beck and call, just there to do what he wants and shit.
She wasn't dismissive when she saw the MC's shlong in episode 5. It was hilarious that the MC cum's on her tits. I would have loved to have seen Tommy's reaction to that.

Reactions: shinkei

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, Sarah is like the exact opposite of a doormat girl, which why Warscared's choice cracks me up.
there is what is good for you and then there is what the dick wants! a doormat will provide for a comfortable life as-long as you can afford it ofc, shit still needs to get payed, and then you have what the dick wants Sarah in every way she acts just entices something in me! she reminds me of a girl i used to date i mean even the foam party reference makes me reminisce!

and yes heather is a doormat girl! Tommy clearly cheats on her and is an abusive asshole that does drugs and steals from her drug stash! her haughtiness towards others means nothing she can not function without an asshole to appease, someway she is my version on regards to girls like Sarah the difference is i can live without them, does not make it easy but its livable!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
not with everyone, but towards Tommy she is very subordinate. she practically presents herself as Tommy's girlfriend (with Josy for example). she feels very much the "firtst lady".

If Tommy asked her to have a threesome, I think she would accept to make an example, so eh, disinterested... to make peace more than anything else... it would be a nice gesture eh...

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
not with everyone, but towards Tommy she is very subordinate. she practically presents herself as Tommy's girlfriend (with Josy for example). she feels very much the "firtst lady".

If Tommy asked her to have a threesome, I think she would accept to make an example, so eh, disinterested... to make peace more than anything else... it would be a nice gesture eh...
I don't see Tommy as someone who would ask his girlfriend to participate in a threesome though. I find him to very prideful, which is why I see him as viewing the 'massive dick' MC as a rival because he fucked Quinn and not only fought Chad but Caleb in front of the DIK frat

Reactions: dalli_x and shinkei

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't see Tommy as someone who would ask his girlfriend to participate in a threesome though. I find him to very prideful, which is why I see him as viewing the 'massive dick' MC as a rival because he fucked Quinn and not only fought Chad but Caleb in front of the DIK frat
I don't know, he jokingly offers her to MC in the sixth chapter... I don't think he's possessive.

Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Honestly, anyone in a relationship in the DIKs/HOTs are basically in open relationships. Like, I was legit caught off guard by Ashley's reaction to Derek sleeping around because it seems like everyone is fucking each other despite being in relationships.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Honestly, anyone in a relationship in the DIKs/HOTs are basically in open relationships. Like, I was legit caught off guard by Ashley's reaction to Derek sleeping around because it seems like everyone is fucking each other despite being in relationships.
Poor Ashley, it's one thing to put up with a guy you like having fun, it's another to see him harpoon a whale in the street.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know, he jokingly offers it to MC in the sixth chapter... I don't think he's possessive.
Probably because Tommy doesn't see him as a threat to his manhood. It's why he was amazed that he was trying to get it on with Sage in Ep 2 and why he was surprised that he had sex Quinn (if he had sex with Quinn) in Ep 4 because he underestimates the MC's appeal to the ladies.

Because Ashley's clearly not like that and is more likely a relationship girl.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes