Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Why did Quinn have to do the MC dirty like that. Just bodied him. I'm going to sound incredibly silly asking this, because it feels like a given, but is Rooster 'twitter' or is Rooster a campus thing. I ask because my campus has something like twitter

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why did Quinn have to the MC dirty like that. Just bodied him. I'm going to sound incredibly silly asking this, because it feels like a given, but is Rooster 'twitter' or is Rooster a campus thing. I ask because my campus has something like twitter
it is never explicitly said, but since the BADIKverse version of Tinder is for everyone, I guess it is also the case for the BADIKverse version of twitter

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This game is great example, why single thread per game can lead to very crowded thread.

If there was main thread for game updates, news and gameplay hints/tips/troubleshooting/walkthrough (and maybe fan renderers, since everybody loves those), and another for memes, tierbreakers, fan-fiction, story ramblings and theorycrafting, I would be veeeery happy.

Then I would not need to scroll 20 pages every day, to find if there is any new info on the game.
Scrolling, not even reading. And this happens all the time in this thread.

Note that I would use search, if it was not so bad in finding info I need. And I do not want to miss on important stuff, or be another peson that asks for the news on the game, since they can't find them due to being buried with all this other non-essential content.
Within the 'Games' section there used to be a sub-section called 'Popular Games'. Within that, there were more sub-sections for certain games where they had a main discussion thread, FAQ/help thread, fan-art thread, and then all sorts of random threads for these more OT topics about the game and its characters. It got removed because I believe it became too much to moderate all these threads for all these game in the Popular Games section.

Sometimes I think it would be good to bring it back because there are certain game threads, such as this one, that are so active that they could really do with having their own sections to separate a lot of the wheat from the chaff.

Well I guess we need to start brand new on topic content...

Hmm... well do you guys think we will start to see more non-frat party life in the upcoming episodes? Get to know some of the dorm people (dormies :unsure:)?

Also do you think we will have a final exam minigame?
Considering that the DIKs, who seem to be the main party house, are in the midst of repairing their home, I don't think we'll be seeing many parties for a while, at least not until Ep 9 onwards as I suspect we'll reach the completion of the mansion repair in Ep 8. That being said, the game hasn't exactly been a 'party-palooza' so far and we've sen quite a bit outside of frat life as well.

If we get to the end of the school, maybe we'll get a final exam, but if this game is going to follow the college comedy movie format DPC says they've based it on, then it probably won't reach the end of the first year.

!!NEW TWEET

A very different Friday night.
#ModernDayNapoleon #DIKs
View attachment 1039307
Curious how we haven't seen any clucks from any of the girls yet. :unsure: Maybe DPC doesn't want to give away free pics of the characters people actually want to see anymore. :(

rj677

May 30, 2020
After replaying BaDik from the beginning, there is something that still bugs me in the game, which is the fact that Sage seemingly doesnt know anything about Quinns shady dealings and the fact that Sage is being portrayed as the President of the HOTs only on paper...

Sage is my Sex Goddess and Main LI but Im afraid that DPC is going to do to her what he did with Jill in ep6, which would mean that Sage would be painted as a complete "dummy" that let this happen under her nose the entire time without knowing anything about it or at least suspecting something is going on as opposed to the intelligent girl that we know she is...

I get the fact that Quinn is the one that seems to take care of everything in the HOTs, but I just wanted Sage to be the portrayed as the "REAL" president of the HOTs. And this is why I think that DPC really missed a huge opportunity to do this in ep6:

He "made" Sage be sick and miss the HOTs Scavenger Hunt Evaluation, which is one of if not the most importante event of a sorority (the admission of new members), and that just made Quinn be the focal point and "true president" of the HOTs once again... Instead of building up Sage, he actively chose Quinn to do it undermining Sages position again, as in many other moments in the story

And thats not to mention that in my opinion/theory DPC only did that (made her sick) to avoid Sage from finding out the whole "free tuition" situation right then and there... Woudnt be better if after the Maya slap and run we got a sequence of renders where Sage just confronts/starts confronting Quinn and Mona (which was her daughter) but we dont see much about it until the next episode? :unsure:

PS: Damm, I really needed to get this out of my chest. Also, I meant no offense to the Quinn fans since I am one them ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
After replaying BaDik from the beginning, there is something that still bugs me in the game, which is the fact that Sage seemingly doesnt know anything about Quinns shady dealings and the fact that Sage is being portrayed as the President of the HOTs only on paper...

Sage is my Sex Goddess and Main LI but Im afraid that DPC is going to do to her what he did with Jill in ep6, which would mean that Sage would be painted as a complete "dummy" that let this happen under her nose the entire time without knowing anything about it or at least suspecting something is going on as opposed to the intelligent girl that we know she is...

I get the fact that Quinn is the one that seems to take care of everything in the HOTs, but I just wanted Sage to be the portrayed as the "REAL" president of the HOTs. And this is why I think that DPC really missed a huge opportunity to do this in ep6:

He "made" Sage be sick and miss the HOTs Scavenger Hunt Evaluation, which is one of if not the most importante event of a sorority (the admission of new members), and that just made Quinn be the focal point and "true president" of the HOTs once again... Instead of building up Sage, he actively chose Quinn to do it undermining Sages position again, as in many other moments in the story

And thats not to mention that in my opinion/theory DPC only did that (made her sick) to avoid Sage from finding out the whole "free tuition" situation right then and there... Woudnt be better if after the Maya slap and run we got a sequence of renders where Sage just confronts/starts confronting Quinn and Mona (which was her daughter) but we dont see much about it until the next episode? :unsure:

PS: Damm, I really needed to get this out of my chest. Also, I meant no offense to the Quinn fans since I am one them ;)
Sage's flu came at just the right time.
besides the free tuition so she couldn't even take care of her "stepdaughter" Mona, instead this way she was once again left completely in the dark about what's going on.

sooner or later there will be a clash with Quinn, and it will be very painful for Sage.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

still on my meds so sorry... it sucks growing old!

Sage as the same attitude as Rusty towards Tommy! so yes she knows like she must know that the MC visited Quinn for the threesome! She just chooses not to know! or else do something about it!

the MC as that same conversation with Maya regarding Derek in allowing him to make his own mistakes, because you are going to do mistakes your only chance is to do your own because if you do others mistakes you can not understand where they where coming from and therefore you learn nothing, if you do your own mistakes and therefore understand where you where coming from you have a chance to learn!
Like my father taught me there is no mistakes in life as long as you learn from them!

As for the drugs she knows as much as heather regarding drug use as for dealing it would be something else!

Do remember that the average HOT ends her college life before they graduate, their lifestyle is partying and fucking whatever they need out of their system and then marry a JOCK (traditionally) or a successful and smart BETA or if worst comes to shove a prep! So she graduating means she is not the typical HOT president!

and since she is graduating and could not get the wedding ring out of her jock she decides she is better graduating since the princess life every HOT dreams of since they where little girls did not happen to her(and being accepted into the HOT means they get the contacts of attractive dudes smart dudes and rich dudes)! if the HOT are tradition in B & R then they existed before the feminist movement!

this explains why she is always so busy and prefers not to see a few things, she is out of there in 6 months time, maybe a year!

As for the game going trough i hope for a true hardcore confrontation with a major split where Quinn leaves to create the HOE sorority with Stephen and Jade suport Jade cause the modern strong empowered and independent woman deserves a sorority free from the constrains of the past and its stupid patriarchal rules, Stephen i do not even need to explain... so with 2 votes they get their charter and probably even a new house! should be fun

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
This definition of NTR is absolutely wrong. But that goes for pretty much anyone who is against NTR, at all.

To make NTR really mean NTR, this is necessary:
A man / woman need to be in a stable relationship.
He/she must cheat on his partner, OR be betrayed by his partner.
And the cheater needs to be "taken away" by cheating. In other words, the relationship has to break up.

Whether the cheating is straight, lesbian or gay, doesn´t matter.

---

If he/she is not being taken away, it´s just cheating, no NTR. If the person is not in a stable relationship, it's not even cheating. So if there is a sexual act between a charakter, in which the player/MC may have an interest, without him or her being in a relationship, it is no NTR at all. Open relationships, swinging and sharing, where the partner usually knows that there are other sex partners, is not NTR either. So you see, just because a character has sex with others doesn't geneally mean NTR.

That's why I keep emphasizing that the so-called NTR haters in almost all cases are no real NTR haters. Here just one word is used incorrectly as an excuse. And as you say by yourself, these people often have no problem with the MC having sex with all women in the game, or the woman cheating lesbian, even if that is clearly NTR. In most all the cases, the so-called NTR haters in realilty are just "any other guys dick haters".
This is absolutely what i mean.I can't understand anti NTR , Cheating troops. The is just "GAME" and we play for fun. As Dr.Pink Cake said " If you are easliy offended this game is not for you " . This word is completly for anti NTR , Cheating Troopers.

Thanks for explaining about difference i wasn't good at when i explain. exazubi . Who opposite Cheating or NTR they have no problem make out with Jade , Sage , Ashley , Heather , Elena. Even discuss this pointless but i just try to understand why they against it as Hell. C'mon this is just game !

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
but the main reason in my opinion is "economical", they would be scenes to create in addition, not related to the main plot, they would be completely additional work for the developers. adding in the final some renderings with the other LIs is relatively simple, but to carry on their storylines, separated from that of MC, would be a huge amount of work, it would make the story more complete and also the conquest of the chosen LI more satisfying, but undoubtedly would increase a lot the workload of the DEV
That I understand, and hence why I am understanding of the game not containing those scenes, but some devs put a goddamn switch in their games to block renders that they already did, which BOGGLES my mind.

As for BaDIK.... I know DPC already has to render a metric ton each update, so I can live without the actual depiction.... But you can mention it organically in story, what those characters do when MC doesnt pursue their path.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Wow so many great Ideas , just what we were lacking in this thread kudos!
but dude, flicking switches are too much work for these lazy fappers in this forum.
So why don't you buy a few thousand $s worth of hardware NBD right? (congrats if you already got it )
put your brilliant mind to work
and produce the best ntr renders a man can dream about
I am sure the fans will shower you with reactions ( cause we are too poor to give cash or crypto sry)

dude don't listen to the simps in this thread
you are smart enough to realize that no adult vn is possible without NTR
We all know that the dev is a shitty writer & rellies heavily on each of his 10k patrons to to influence the story
So In the same spirit of self help
why dont you throw him some cash and teach him the basics of being A cuck , he is always looking to learn new things
& don't get mad when u find urself blocked , it just a patreon bug , just keep pledging more than you can afford with new accounts and keep spamming ur ntr ideas
You will be highly compensated with royalties , when the dev inevitably implements your billion $ Ideas
good luck!
You are funny dude :) And I'm sure you are biggest Magnar fan or maybe you throw thousand $ and developer inspire Magnar character from you :) . Be yourseulf this is just game it's no make sense what you say at all. No one taking your girl be relax. I like more side characters story and so what if i wanna see Rusty and Jill what's wrong with that ? Dr. Pink Cake have a words for you ;

" IF you are easily offended or in a tough period of your life , this game is not for you.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You are funny dude :) And I'm sure you are biggest Magnar fan or maybe you throw thousand $ and developer inspire Magnar character from you :) . Be yourseulf this is just game it's no make sense what you say at all. No one taking your girl be relax. I like more side characters story and so what if i wanna see Rusty and Jill what's wrong with that ? Dr. Pink Cake have a words for you ;

" IF you are easily offended or in a tough period of your life , this game is not for you.
I've previously thought about who the girls might end up with if MC doesn't choose them (because let's face it, they are not all going to a nunnery for the rest of their lives after you reject them). I don't think you're going to get the kind of NTR that you're looking for, however. It will just be an epilogue where DPC describes what happens to each of the main characters after the events of BaDIK.

The #1 clear choice for Jill is Rusty, now that he is "changed." They're a good match and it just makes sense. The only other person on campus who might have a shot with her is Jacob because he's an artsy guy, seems mature, and doesn't act like a DIK 24/7.

For Sage, she might go back to Chad; although, that seems less likely because he's got one foot out of the closet at this point. I see her landing a successful guy in the corporate world whom she meets after graduation.

It's difficult to imagine Bella having a non-MC good ending (or good, MC ending for that matter), but if she doesn't fall to pieces, I think she'll end up with an older guy who is not currently involved in the B&R story. Maybe she meets him in therapy?

Maya & Josy will obviously end up together if MC doesn't choose them. And I don't think they will select a surrogate MC to fill in the void.

This a college game and people are hooking up all of the time, so who knows who might get together in the future, but I just don't see DPC putting in hardcore NTR, so you may be out of luck in that department. :geek:

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I've previously thought about who the girls might end up with if MC doesn't choose them (because let's face it, they are not all going to a nunnery for the rest of their lives after you reject them). I don't think you're going to get the kind of NTR that you're looking for, however. It will just be an epilogue where DPC describes what happens to each of the main characters after the events of BaDIK.

The #1 clear choice for Jill is Rusty, now that he is "changed." They're a good match and it just makes sense. The only other person on campus who might have a shot with her is Jacob because he's an artsy guy, seems mature, and doesn't act like a DIK 24/7.

For Sage, she might go back to Chad; although, that seems less likely because he's got one foot out of the closet at this point. I see her landing a successful guy in the corporate world whom she meets after graduation.

It's difficult to imagine Bella having a non-MC good ending (or good, MC ending for that matter), but if she doesn't fall to pieces, I think she'll end up with an older guy who is not currently involved in the B&R story. Maybe she meets him in therapy?

Maya & Josy will obviously end up together if MC doesn't choose them. And I don't think they will select a surrogate MC to fill in the void.

This a college game and people are hooking up all of the time, so who knows who might get together in the future, but I just don't see DPC putting in hardcore NTR, so you may be out of luck in that department. :geek:
That’s a fair analysis but I think we also need to consider that not every girl has to end up with someone in the epilogue to be happy. Like Sage or Jill could land a successful job and are living their lives just fine without a partner. M&J are inevitable gonna end up together. Bella is the only wildcard I can’t imagine what her epilogue will be.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
That’s a fair analysis but I think we also need to consider that not every girl has to end up with someone in the epilogue to be happy. Like Sage or Jill could land a successful job and are living their lives just fine without a partner. M&J are inevitable gonna end up together. Bella is the only wildcard I can’t imagine what her epilogue will be.
Or either M or J gets murdered.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017

Make sense what you say all bro but just remind that NTR and Cheating in the game already. Stephan Burke is cheating on Jade so what Jade did ? Make him cuckold even he is at home and he was looking photo at Computer desk end of the season 6. Just doesn't happen to MC yet or soft lesbian ntr between josy and maya. IF you cheating Jill so she would go with someone else too she wants to discover.

As you say i would love to see Rusty and Jill they are perfect match and would be so fun watch them some imagine together. Actually Jacob is great guy too for Jill.

I'm sure Sage will go back for Chad and we ll keep fbuddy relations.
Bella is totaly mystery.
Maya&Jost going well i don't disrupt them lol

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I definitely think Sage is going to take a break from men for a while if MC ditches her and Chad comes out of the closet. She's in her final year and has enough to worry about with her sorority and thesis. It will be quite some time, but she'll eventually find someone. She's a sexual creature and really enjoys the togetherness. Jill is a romantic, but as glacial slow as she moves I can certainly see her going a long time without a partner. M&J, Bella, agreed.

Make sense what you say all bro but just remind that NTR and Cheating in the game already. Stephan Burke is cheating on Jade so what Jade did ? Make him cuckold even he is at home and he was looking photo at Computer desk end of the season 6. Just doesn't happen to MC yet or soft lesbian ntr between josy and maya. IF you cheating Jill so she would go with someone else too she wants to discover.

As you say i would love to see Rusty and Jill they are perfect match and would be so fun watch them some imagine together. Actually Jacob is great guy too for Jill.

I'm sure Sage will go back for Chad and we ll keep fbuddy relations.
Bella is totaly mystery.
Maya&Jost going well i don't disrupt them lol
Sure others may get together (even before the epilogue), but I don't think DPC is going to spend a ton of time showing the player hardcore scenes of say, Bella and her therapist fucking (or even Bella and James fucking, if he returns). DPC has a bunch of lewd scenes to render and he isn't going to waste precious time with stuff you (MC) aren't involved in. We got a taste of it with Maya & Josy early in the story, but beyond that, I doubt you'll get much more.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

too much optimism...

why would Rusty change? because his father refused to give him money and so now instead of relying on his father's bank account he relies on MC's charisma (??!)? he's always been a kind and quiet boy, I don't see any real change.
For now there's only Tybalt for Jill, but since we know he doesn't have a chance, there's really only MC.

for Bella it depends on her husband, otherwise the most straightforward solution would be for her to go back with him, since she has forgiven him...

Sage's future, if she's not with MC, is far from BR, she graduates and goes to make a new life for herself

Maya and Josy have to survive Maya's dad (not literally... as a couple) if they make it they can even stay together for the whole game with or without MC. I wouldn't go beyond a 50 50 chance of survival (always as a couple)

Reactions: EreKuri and KoolMe

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
why would Rusty change? because his father refused to give him money and so now instead of relying on his father's bank account he relies on MC's charisma (??!)? he's always been a kind and quiet boy, I don't see any real change.
For now there's only Tybalt for Jill, but since we know she doesn't have a chance, there's really only MC.
:unsure: You don't think he's changed already? If you look at the flashback to when he was first at B&R, he was quite the DIK and very entitled. Then look at him during the latest episode. Yes, he was always nice to MC, but he seems to be more level-headed now and I believe he wouldn't repeat his past errors with Jill if given a second chance to date her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes