Oct 25, 2019
do you think we'll have a scene with heather in ep 7? In the last two there were the bathroom scene and the one in the free roam, maybe DPC is building for something more?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: You don't think he's changed already? If you look at the flashback to when he was first at B&R, he was quite the DIK and very entitled. Then look at him during the latest episode. Yes, he was always nice to MC, but he seems to be more level-headed now and I believe he wouldn't repeat his past errors with Jill if given a second chance to date her.
but that's a flashback with him just arriving, it's been 3 years, it's normal he's matured.

Tommy has also improved a lot since the flashback...

now does he seem less loyal to the DIKs? exactly what went wrong on the first date with Jill we don't know, but I'm not sure it wouldn't happen again.
Rusty hasn't been able to confront Tommy yet, he's hiding behind MC. for Jill would he confront him? maybe yes, maybe no.

with MC he has always been kind, even at the beginning, he is the only one who is sorry to leave him on the street...it is his character.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Wonder how much of Heather's popularity is just due to her being unobtainable and don't get me wrong she's pretty damn hot but i wonder how many people will still like her even after they sleep with her. She kinda feels that trophy wife you marry once you graduate from college and get a fortune 500 job.

I remember someone joking about Heather being the girl you would end up with if you got the bad ending and i chuckled saying i'd take that. :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
so nobody wants to debate Maya fathers face scar when in the picture she shows of her high school graduation ceremony he clearly had none?

How the red shirt that is tucked into Josy drawer will save the trouple in the short term and condemn that relationship in the long run?

how the DIK mansion trashing was allowed by the school and that is why Cathy is resigning because they are going to admit Chad back into the fraternity?

or how Chad is going to refuse being the president again?

who is tybalt harasser?

Reactions: 2406

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wonder how much of Heather's popularity is just due to her being unobtainable and don't get me wrong she's pretty damn hot but i wonder how many people will still like her even after they sleep with her. She kinda feels that trophy wife you marry once you graduate from college and get a fortune 500 job.

I remember someone joking about Heather being the girl you would end up with if you got the bad ending and i chuckled saying i'd take that. :ROFLMAO:
She's a one and done for me. She's the forbidden fruit. After I've been sated, I'm tossing that orange peel off to the side and moving on to the next fruit tree.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Her "popularity" is probably 50% for her apparent unobtainability and 50% for these:

ep5_bath38.jpg

so nobody wants to debate Maya fathers face scar when in the picture she shows of her high school graduation ceremony he clearly had none?
He does have that scar in that image. You can faintly make it out when you zoom in on the image.

As for the scar itself, it likely means nothing because it's just part of the skin map for the model. If DPC wants to give it a backstory he can, but it's more than likely nothing.

How the red shirt that is tucked into Josy drawer will save the trouple in the short term and condemn that relationship in the long run?
Assuming the Dad goes snooping in the drawers, and even if he did, just seeing one jumper is hardly going to make a difference if he sees Maya with Josy.

how the DIK mansion trashing was allowed by the school and that is why Cathy is resigning because they are going to admit Chad back into the fraternity?
None of that has been indicated in the game. The school may likely know nothing about the mansion getting trashed because the DIKs haven't said anything, Cathy resigning has nothing to do with the mansion being trashed, and why would Chad be allowed back in to the Jocks because of the mansion being trashed and why would Cathy care if he was? :WaitWhat:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

there is no female character who does not have her own fan base. the less likely there seems to be a chance, the more fascinating it is. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
there is no female character who does not have her own fan base. the less likely there seems to be a chance, the more fascinating it is. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Heathers popularity actually seems to be growing, back in the day there used to only be 1 or 2 of us that liked her but now apparently its a totally different story.

Last edited:

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
This is strange. I have done three playthroughs - DIK, Neutral, CHICK - so I could have the full gallery. Just checked, and everything is right EXCEPT for Josy & Maya from the most recent episode (it says 50%). I went through and did both options (Ask Maya, reload, then Ask Josy) and it still says 50%. What's going on here?

Alternatively (and not to be THAT guy, but...) does anyone have a full save/gallery for mac?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is strange. I have done three playthroughs - DIK, Neutral, CHICK - so I could have the full gallery. Just checked, and everything is right EXCEPT for Josy & Maya from the most recent episode (it says 50%). I went through and did both options (Ask Maya, reload, then Ask Josy) and it still says 50%. What's going on here?

Alternatively (and not to be THAT guy, but...) does anyone have a full save/gallery for mac?
You have to not stay with Maya in Ep 3 and go to the threesome with Quinn and Riona instead. Then in Ep 6, Josy will give the MC a blowjob and thighjob to fulfill those requirements for the list since Maya didn't do them in Ep 3 and that's the extra 50%.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes