Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
There are a lot of people saying that MC never hook ups with Sally... I might be wrong, but didn't they have a scene during a D&G game?
he doesn't hook up with her ever to my recollection. he has some instances where he spanks her but that's it. if you try to charm her during the ep 6 D&G i think the exchange goes something like this:

MC: You're next Sally
Sally: Don't you dare!

given their adversarial exchanges so far, i think it'd be cool if he runs into her at a DIK party in the future and has an opportunity to take her for a roll in the sheets if they've both been drinking a bit - would make for some amusing exchanges the next day.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Do you guys ever your playthroughs mixed up? like forgetting what LI your chasing and etc

Also on the Derek path right, the MC brags about sleeping with Sarah in the closet but like he paid for that. Would anybody actually brag about paying for sex? it's like I imagine some other guy taking a shower at the time and he's like "Sarah? yeah I fucked her too for $$$"

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Do you guys ever your playthroughs mixed up? like forgetting what LI your chasing and etc

Also on the Derek path right, the MC brags about sleeping with Sarah in the closet but like he paid for that. Would anybody actually brag about paying for sex? it's like I imagine some other guy taking a shower at the time and he's like "Sarah? yeah I fucked her too for $$$"
lol. i only have one playthrough, don't really do the different routes, so i don't have trouble mixing them up. and no, i'd never brag about something like that.

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
lol. i only have one playthrough, don't really do the different routes, so i don't have trouble mixing them up. and no, i'd never brag about something like that.
Would you be willing to share how your run went? DIk? Chick? Neutral? which LI

Man, all the cool people got sent to the gulag :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019

Lynette is the tenth wallpaper in the 10,000 patrons wallpaper series.

View attachment 1040700
View attachment 1040701

Enjoy!
so even Lynette got one. Expecting a KRJ wallpaper now isn't that far-fetched I guess :love:
maybe throw in an ex-GF wallpaper too, forgot her name lol :HideThePain:

I found this on another image board, the preview for episode 7 View attachment 1040702
woah, DPC really adding quite some milfs in the game :BootyTime:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Would you be willing to share how your run went? DIk? Chick? Neutral? which LI

Man, all the cool people got sent to the gulag :HideThePain:
Sure (ya I know it's like a freakin' ghost town in here) - so on my run it's a heavily leaning DIK run - currently have DIK affinity (but mostly was neutral for the first 5 or so episodes) - personality is MASSIVE DIK - from about episode 2 or 3 forward my meter was basically as far into the DIK range as it could go, lol. i'm pretty nice to the girls, but i do check out and flirt with almost every girl i come across.

LIs being pursued are Josy, Jill, and Quinn. I told Bella no on the cleaning offer to effectively friend-zone her and I picked Jill over Sage, so hoping that one can move solidly into the friend-zone as well moving forward.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so even Lynette got one. Expecting a KRJ wallpaper now isn't that far-fetched I guess :love:
maybe throw in an ex-GF wallpaper too, forgot her name lol :HideThePain:

woah, DPC really adding quite some milfs in the game :BootyTime:
Considering that the rendering of many of these wallpapers is "questionable", I can't wait to see KRJ's.

the puppet effect with the rocking head might look good on her, I mean it certainly can't make her worse.

:p:whistle:

Please tell me you're joking, there can't possibly be people who actively like Wendy and her doppelganger.
I think there are...
Besides, I'm sure if it were possible to have sex with her, most people would do it and brag about it while hiding behind their friendship with Derek.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Sure (ya I know it's like a freakin' ghost town in here) - so on my run it's a heavily leaning DIK run - currently have DIK affinity (but mostly was neutral for the first 5 or so episodes) - personality is MASSIVE DIK - from about episode 2 or 3 forward my meter was basically as far into the DIK range as it could go, lol. i'm pretty nice to the girls, but i do check out and flirt with almost every girl i come across.

LIs being pursued are Josy, Jill, and Quinn. I told Bella no on the cleaning offer to effectively friend-zone her and I picked Jill over Sage, so hoping that one can move solidly into the friend-zone as well moving forward.
Holy shit. This matches the current playthrough I just did. I played neutral the first 5 episodes, and aimed towards Jill but kept my thing open for Josy by telling Derek that the MC still has feelings for Josy and got the Quinn scene by following the guide and the text message exchange between MC and Quinn was great (messenger before the Jill/Sage scene in episode 6)

Reactions: Razrback16

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
has anyone played a self-destructive game? no sex and flunking every test (both school and Hells Week)?

I think that's the way to unlock some of the secondary characters.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes