moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
:unsure: I wonder, now that Bella has challengers in the big boob department (Madame, and to a lesser degree Nora and Sandy), will Bella maintain her champion status? Being a main LI auto-grants her points, but we'll see. Ladies, I'm going to need all four of you to line up and display for the judges to decide. (y)
I don't know if its the prespective but her boobs looks smaller here, probably just the lingerie

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't know if its the prespective but her boobs looks smaller here, probably just the lingerie
They are sort of cut off there. An unobstructed, properly scaled, side by side of Bella and Madame will help. Of course I'm going to need to see Madame completely nude to fairly make this critical calculation. :geek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lemonfreak

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Yup, thats MCs room, that post its from November... 3 months ago there were already previews... That means the new update its really close
Always remember who the dev is. I'd be surprised if this update drops this month. Im expecting either extremely late March or early-mid April.

This is one of those biannual update VNs.

----------------------------------

Sidenote: After finally getting the free time to create routes for each of the LIs, I started to pick up on something....

Am I the only one that thinks Chad is gay and DPC is surprisingly invoking misdirection in the case of Melanie to throw us off the trail of who Chad was cheating with?

Im under the impression Melanie is not the one, but she knows who it is.

Reactions: DavDR

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Always remember who the dev is. I'd be surprised if this update drops this month. Im expecting either extremely late March or early-mid April.

Sidenote: After finally getting the free time to create routes for each of the LIs, I started to pick up on something....

Am I the only one that thinks Chad is gay and DPC is surprisingly invoking misdirection in the case of Melanie to throw us off the trail of who Chad was cheating with?

And you're very late in this one this theory was frequently discussed 2000 pages back
And it's still to be discovered whether chad is gay or not
Who she cheated with and what is Melanie's role in all of this .

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Yes, you are the very first person in this entire 5500+ page thread to post that theory

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
And you're very late in this one this theory was frequently discussed 2000 pages back
In the very same post you're quoting I say verbatim I finally replayed the game (picking up on things I breezed past originally). I have 80 posts, why would I read something 2000 pages back or even be clued in on its existence? It hasn't been resolved, it's still relevant.

Im good on discussing it now though, you guys are cancer.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018

A lot of us here are %99.99 certain that Chad is indeed gay, and he has a thing going on with Troy, and probably some more drama on that front.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is interesting. The confrontation finally occurs...quickly devolving into a naked pillow fight?
after the previews with Riona and Quinn shirtless I don't think anything can shock me.

aspettimao di vederla, potrebbe essere meno significativa di Sage incontra Bella in biblioteca

let's wait to see it, it could be less significant than "Sage meets Bella in the library"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes