ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You mean like how the first season ends before finding out if he's made it into the DIKs? Surely that feels being sold "part of a game" given how long the Steam players have to wait to find out what happens next, and if James were to show up right after banging Bella in Ep 8, that would feel very similar.

In any case, DPC certainly doesn't seem the type to end any episode on a happy note without some kind of dramatic cliffhanger, and Ep 8 will be no different especially since it's also the end of a Season.
The end of Episode 4 was hardly a cliffhanger. Hell, it barely counts as a curbhanger: did anyone really think the main character of Being a DIK would be DQed before even becoming a DIK? Granted, we didn't know how long we'd have to wait for the actual jacket, but that's still comparatively mild suspense compared to Bella's cuckolded husband/mental breakdown/murdering spree.

I think with the amount of wallpaper that is still missing, I think the last one would come with the date of the new chapter, maybe Jill, you know because she is the queen of "it's too fast for me".
Ironically, I don't think DPC is moving fast enough to release Jill's wallpaper at the same time as Episode 7's release.

:unsure:
One can like the character of Jill and believe she is a good person and still admit that she is a cocktease.
Jill is certainly a slow seduction, but I'm not sure how she's a cocktease. She just gave the MC a kiss, he's the one who ramped things up to full make-out session. Not much of a tease in my book.

The video is taken without showing MC's face or his name. So I doubt Burke knows. Hell, I wonder if Burke even knows that its a DIK banging his wife.

WE know the video was stolen from the DIKs, but we don't know if Burke was informed about that. He could have just received the video anonymously with no info, just like with Chad and Dawe's pictures.
It's hard to say if Burke knows it's the MC specifically or not. It depends on how much Burke has.

The clip that the DIKs saw has Jade calling out the MC's name, and Burke is looking at that same screenshot. If he has the full video clip, he knows it's the MC. But if he's missing the audio portion, or only has screenshots, then he might not know who it is.
Smoking_baseball_bat_1.jpg Smoking_baseball_bat_2.jpg

[EDIT: Fun fact: the MC's name in that clip will not change even if you update the MC's name via the phone.]

Personally, though, I assume he knows. Unless someone specifically wanted to protect the MC, there's very little reason to give Burke this information without giving him all of it. It makes certain Burke recognizes Jade, and catching her with a student makes it even more damaging.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill is certainly a slow seduction, but I'm not sure how she's a cocktease. She just gave the MC a kiss, he's the one who ramped things up to full make-out session. Not much of a tease in my book.
I mean her overall behaviour, not just that one sequence.

cocktease meaning: 1. someone who behaves and dresses in a way intended to attract a lot of sexual interest from a man

She is definitely dressing and behaving in manner to attract MC.

A good example (and there are many) is the yoga scene. You don't think she knows her tits are hanging out? BS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then you have the constant sexual innuendos and double entendres. Sorry sir, even setting aside the fact that she withholding sex, she's a first rate cocktease.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It's hard to say if Burke knows it's the MC specifically or not. It depends on how much Burke has.

The clip that the DIKs saw has Jade calling out the MC's name, and Burke is looking at that same screenshot. If he has the full video clip, he knows it's the MC. But if he's missing the audio portion, or only has screenshots, then he might not know who it is.
View attachment 1061620 View attachment 1061621

[EDIT: Fun fact: the MC's name in that clip will not change even if you update the MC's name via the phone.]

Personally, though, I assume he knows. Unless someone specifically wanted to protect the MC, there's very little reason to give Burke this information without giving him all of it. It makes certain Burke recognizes Jade, and catching her with a student makes it even more damaging.
Burke should know. I take back my previous post. I was going to respond to this post saying that I guess the roleplay will determine whether Burke knows or not. Since she'll call MC "son" instead of his name. But then I went back to replay the scene with Jade from Ep4 just to be sure, aaaaand MC's face is clearly showing in the video recording. Lmao. DPC just chose to use a close up for whatever reason in Ep6.

So its a moot point. Burke should definitely be honing in on MC.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you should write one of these games, guy.
i would need a skeleton and a skin those are my weak points so no i could never write a story!

all the internal mechanics like personality and how they play off each other sure no problem but i always go off the rails if i have no skeleton to keep the story grounded!

considering the human body i could create the internal organs and adjust them in several different circuits that interact with each other! but i need a base form and i have no way to make them pretty! and one should always play to ones strengths, i can write bombshell scenes that would never be a problem i can create paths so the mechanical stuff basically!

Burke should know. I take back my previous post. I was going to respond to this post saying that I guess the roleplay will determine whether Burke knows or not. Since she'll call MC "son" instead of his name. But then I went back to replay the scene with Jade from Ep4 just to be sure, aaaaand MC's face is clearly showing in the video recording. Lmao. DPC just chose to use a close up for whatever reason in Ep6.

it can be edited to cut off the face! and if it was edited that would point more towards a DIK on the inside perhaps Tommy as revenge for Q rooftop? depends if there are more leaks its Tommy or rusty but if not i still stand with Bert being the thief and Jade herself leaking it to get a rise out of Stephen!

So perhaps use the image in the DIK evaluation to see if its the same image as the Stephen PC or if its the raw footage?

Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
it can be edited to cut off the face! and if it was edited that would point more towards a DIK on the inside perhaps Tommy as revenge for Q rooftop? depends if there are more leaks its Tommy or rusty but if not i still stand with Bert being the thief and Jade herself leaking it to get a rise out of Stephen!
It being edited is a fair point, too. If its edited, then the audio is probably removed, otherwise there's no point in editing out MC's face when she calls out his name if you don't roleplay.

But then that just sends us back to my initial point of - then does Burke even know its a DIK banging his wife? Depends on the sender.

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
A rivalry MEME-Video I made, about 2 other game DEVS, but I reference Dr.PinkCake:
NLT Vs. ICSTOR

Funnier the more you know about the scene/genre, specifically the top 10 on Patreon's Adult Game rankings.
Hope you all enjoy!
Damn that was funny, I laughed very hard at this.

Reactions: Garrettino

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I mean her overall behaviour, not just that one sequence.

cocktease meaning: 1. someone who behaves and dresses in a way intended to attract a lot of sexual interest from a man

She is definitely dressing and behaving in manner to attract MC.

A good example (and there are many) is the yoga scene. You don't think she knows her tits are hanging out? BS

Then you have the constant sexual innuendos and double entendres. Sorry sir, even setting aside the fact that she withholding sex, she's a first rate cocktease.
Jill's blue-balling MC on purpose to make him more attracted to her! That clever racoon...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
So, as far as episode 6 goes... theres no way to have the windows of the mansion yet right?
BTW, does anyone have a save with all the special renders? im still missing a few

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I could see Bella getting out of bed and dragging both the MC and Jill off her couch by the ear and then throwing them out on her front steps.
Nah, If Jill would have jumped on that massive Dik , and start moaning. Bella would start touching herself and masturbate. Jill clearly have no idea who bella truly is:p:ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Nah, If Jill would have jumped on that massive Dik , and start moaning. Bella would start touching herself and masturbate. Jill clearly have no idea who bella truly is:p:ROFLMAO:
Seeing as how they most likely touched each other and maybe more in the past. I think Jill does know who Bella truly is :p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Seeing as how they most likely touched each other and maybe more in the past. I think Jill does know who Bella truly is :p
She doesn't even know that Bella has a locked door. And She knew her how long? all of her life ? :ROFLMAO:
MC only knew her about 3 week, and he already figured out that something is off with her:ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She doesn't even know that Bella has a locked door. And She knew her how long? all of her life ? :ROFLMAO:
MC only knew her about 3 week, and he already figured out that something is off with her:ROFLMAO:
A locked door isn't gonna go unnoticed by our nosy protagonist even if he did initially discover it unintentionally while drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
A rivalry MEME-Video I made, about 2 other game DEVS, but I reference Dr.PinkCake:
NLT Vs. ICSTOR

Funnier the more you know about the scene/genre, specifically the top 10 on Patreon's Adult Game rankings.
Hope you all enjoy!
Shit I can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1061620 View attachment 1061621

it's very unlikely that Burke doesn't know that Mc is on that video.

the only reason would be that whoever sent him the video edited it to hide him, to ask Burke for something in return for knowing who he is. but that would be the only actual blackmail seen so far (the Jocks aren't asked for anything in return at the end)

Burke probably doesn't care much who his wife cheats on him with, he's interested in finally having something to make her manageable and have more freedom of action

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Folks, March has come ......so have I
I get the feeling that it's this month,
when everyone will get sweet buns,
for the patience we have shown,
it's time for us to go,
and later Commence Download.....................

BADIK is Coming...

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Theory: The preview picture of Sage taking her clothes off in the MC's library bedroom.

Sage, as HOT president, has to be aware of the DIKs reputation for cheering on ladies as they make the "walk of shame" after spending the night at the DIK mansion.

She would be fully aware that fucking MC in his bedroom will lead the other DIKs to find out the two are involved, which would quickly get back to the rest of the campus.

The preview scene takes place after Sage makes the decision to be "more than fuck buddies" with MC and stop pursuing Chad.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes