Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Can someone help me

I want to start the game again without my saves/unlocked scenes and unlocked renders
how do I restart the game like clear data or something like that

turian7

Jun 15, 2018
Maybe I'm dumb as fuck, I just don't get it... u guys are talking about some restaurant (i believe the one in the end of the ep6) and Quinn, but how this restaurant is attached to Quinn? Did I miss smth? I'm playing with Sage route, and I can't see why Sage should be in anger if she knows that I've accepted Tommy's offer to go with him. Please explain, sorry I'm really dumb
And sry for my English, if there's mistakes

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Maybe I'm dumb as fuck, I just don't get it... u guys are talking about some restaurant (i believe the one in the end of the ep6) and Quinn, but how this restaurant is attached to Quinn? Did I miss smth? I'm playing with Sage route, and I can't see why Sage should be in anger if she knows that I've accepted Tommy's offer to go with him. Please explain, sorry I'm really dumb
And sry for my English, if there's mistakes
Quinn run's a prostitution group named as Quinn's Restaurant that's why

Reactions: Casmyr

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can someone help me

I want to start the game again without my saves/unlocked scenes and unlocked renders
how do I restart the game like clear data or something like that
Delete saves in both the BeingaDIK\game folder C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy|BeingaDIK folder

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Thats strange because when I did that scenes/renders and my saves are still up
Obviously you also have to delete the saves folder within the BaDIK game's folder (next to the launch game icon there's a folder called 'game', delete the 'saves' folder you'll see in it)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think with the amount of wallpaper that is still missing, I think the last one would come with the date of the new chapter, maybe Jill, you know because she is the queen of "it's too fast for me".

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
People give Jill shit for that comment about moving too fast. When in (I use this term loosely just don't bust my balls) reality she did it out of respect towards Bella who was on the other side of a wall and Bella's couch.

I could see Bella getting out of bed and dragging both the MC and Jill off her couch by the ear and then throwing them out on her front steps.

E. Guys be honest with me, did this make me look like a simp?

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
People give Jill shit for that comment about moving too fast. When in (I use this term loosely just don't bust my balls) reality she did it out of respect towards Bella who was on the other side of a wall and Bella's couch.

I could see Bella getting out of bed and dragging both the MC and Jill off her couch by the ear and then throwing them out on her front steps.

No... I mean yes
69445b32e6bdf2966a3ca77f4e49ecaf.jpg

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

Is that a pepe Itachi avatar?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes