Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1060365

Can you analyse this render for me? I would like to know the symbolic meaning behind this punch. What does it mean for the grand scheme of the universe? Why does it appear like he jizzed his pants at this moment? Did one of those background girls witness this?
Well I certainly jizzed my pants at that moment. :eek: <<< that's the closest I have to a jizz face since I can't jizz my pants in my own post. :cautious: Wow, I've never written jizz so much in one paragraph. That's a lot of jizz.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Well I certainly jizzed my pants at that moment. :eek: <<< that's the closest I have to a jizz face since I can't jizz my pants in my own post. :cautious: Wow, I've never written jizz so much in one paragraph. That's a lot of jizz.
I'm just imagining you have this intense orgasm in your computer chair that it bucks you off and while falling your leg kicks up and knocks your bowl of ramen noodles over.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 1060365

Can you analyse this render for me? I would like to know the symbolic meaning behind this punch. What does it mean for the grand scheme of the universe? Why does it appear like he jizzed his pants at this moment? Did one of those background girls witness this?
That's a pretty bad punch, tighten that shit up MC, you're gonna break your hand.

Daddy is a horrible coach, MC can't throw a punch, he can only play one song on the guitar. For shame.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
KRJ being Sage sister... Sage clearly as communication problems with her family... could those same problems on a younger sibling be translated into social anxiety? guys can someone put a pair of glasses on Sage? i think we´re on to something!
I've always thought that KRJ is Sage's sister, anyway in this game not all the characters have last names, what is Maya's last name? or Josy, Sage? We only know Jill and Isabella's and not even their Maiden name

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've always thought that KRJ is Sage's sister, anyway in this game not all the characters have last names, what is Maya's last name? or Josy, Sage? We only know Jill and Isabella's and not even their Maiden name
Roberts I think is her maiden name. usually female teachers use their maiden name not their married name as their surname.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
most maiden names are used after a divorce .... mostly ... then there are some that use maiden names in stead of changing it after they marry .. go figure ... whatever floats your boat i guess

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
We are talking about a world with at least 3 known currencies implemented at the same time, a world where the same teacher can teach both Maths and English in a college, a world where the co-signer of a student can dispose those funds at his own will, and I'm not going to go again in the whole 'legal base for Tybalt's case against MC' or the 'college/not college gym' discussions. I made that mistake some time ago but I've decided to refrain from making statements about how the legal system in that world would work because it will work just as DPC thinks it has to work (and be bent) to fit his story.
Oh I agree with you, but I also think it's a valid criticism of the game as DPC has written it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I could see Sage having a problem with it, but if we as players are penalized for not telling her, when we are never given the option to tell her, I will have a problem with that.
for now the fundamental passages to the plot we could not avoid them (finding ourselves guilty of choices not made by us), I do not feel like hoping it goes differently from now on

and absolutely I think it's right, we are passengers in this story, not pilots. then how much the foot should be kept on the pedal of drama, that is very debatable

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Sigh........Fucking exams never end
After playing the game for 3rd time, I think i am starting to like Josy a little more but if she were a little over reactive
`my opinion` she would have been on NO.1 because I personally like her character and views
[sings] I'm a normal guy passing by

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes