Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
People give Jill shit for that comment about moving too fast. When in (I use this term loosely just don't bust my balls) reality she did it out of respect towards Bella who was on the other side of a wall and Bella's couch.

I could see Bella getting out of bed and dragging both the MC and Jill off her couch by the ear and then throwing them out on her front steps.

E. Guys be honest with me, did this make me look like a simp?
SUS

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
People give Jill shit for that comment about moving too fast. When in (I use this term loosely just don't bust my balls) reality she did it out of respect towards Bella who was on the other side of a wall and Bella's couch.

I could see Bella getting out of bed and dragging both the MC and Jill off her couch by the ear and then throwing them out on her front steps.

E. Guys be honest with me, did this make me look like a simp?
:unsure:
One can like the character of Jill and believe she is a good person and still admit that she is a cocktease.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
That the two points are not mutually exclusive? I don't really know what word you're thinking of. :unsure:
I'm hanging around Lerd0 too much.

Kk new scenario.
>Be Burke
>watch video of your wife's infidelity on the bed you share

Are you going home to sleep on that same mattress? or calling up a bud and asking if his couch is free
Do you think Burke knows it's MC? I know this was prob already discussed 3000 pages ago but I wasn't there Gandalf

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'm hanging around Lerd0 too much.

Kk new scenario.
>Be Burke
>watch video of your wife's infidelity on the bed you share

Are you going home to sleep on that same mattress? or calling up a bud and asking if his couch is free
Do you think Burke knows it's MC? I know this was prob already discussed 3000 pages ago but I wasn't there Gandalf
The video is taken without showing MC's face or his name. So I doubt Burke knows. Hell, I wonder if Burke even knows that its a DIK banging his wife.

WE know the video was stolen from the DIKs, but we don't know if Burke was informed about that. He could have just received the video anonymously with no info, just like with Chad and Dawe's pictures.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Casmyr

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
fappybeard this is why I have you on payroll. Excellent observation. I hadn't even made the chad/dawe connection.
Have you seen the connection where Tybalt fucks his watermelon? I based this theory on the fact that Jill’s underwear and picture are placed on the melon with a hole drilled in. Quite the observation I dare say.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The video is taken without showing MC's face or his name. So I doubt Burke knows. Hell, I wonder if Burke even knows that its a DIK banging his wife.

WE know the video was stolen from the DIKs, but we don't know if Burke was informed about that. He could have just received the video anonymously with no info, just like with Chad and Dawe's pictures.
But, all the info and pictures was stolen before we (if you decide show the video) show this like proof.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
But, all the info and pictures was stolen before we (if you decide show the video) show this like proof.
Well, either the video was stolen in a hack, or the traitor theory is true and someone just swiped it from the laptop (NICK YOU SON OF A BITCH REEEEEEE). However, how it got taken from the DIKs laptop is separate from how it was sent to Burke.

Unless Burke supervised the stealing of the vid, his information is beholden to whatever he's told by the thief. And its entirely possible he was told nothing. Could've just been a simple email with the vid, no words.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Have you seen the connection where Tybalt fucks his watermelon? I based this theory on the fact that Jill’s underwear and picture are placed on the melon with a hole drilled in. Quite the observation I dare say.
Bruh what I tell you about quoting me without a 10k Jill wallpaper.

Anyway do you think Tybalt drilled the hole himself or had a servant do it?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
And, the next question would be, the decisions in an expecific path affect the main plot????

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Bruh what I tell you about quoting me without a 10k Jill wallpaper.

Anyway do you think Tybalt drilled the hole himself or had a servant do it?
Bruh there’s a Jill special render as compensation.

Anyway I think he drilled the hole himself. Servants would question his antics.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Well, either the video was stolen in a hack, or the traitor theory is true and someone just swiped it from the laptop (NICK YOU SON OF A BITCH REEEEEEE). However, how it got taken from the DIKs laptop is separate from how it was sent to Burke.

Unless Burke supervised the stealing of the vid, his information is beholden to whatever he's told by the thief. And its entirely possible he was told nothing. Could've just been a simple email with the vid, no words.
it was Bert Derek room mate! you 2 got drunk in the dorms and the fucker went trough your shit!
Bert the thief bit not who sent it...
Bert tried to blackmail Jade for sex... and she sent the video herself!

Reactions: duningtwo

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
it was Bert Derek room mate! you 2 got drunk in the dorms and the fucker went trough your shit!
You had me in the first half

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
you should write one of these games, guy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes