godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Can you imagine choosing Quinn's restaurant on Sage's route would result in problems with her?
I don't see how it even comes out personally, the girls all want the DIK and aren't going to give that up.

But if it comes down to Sage vs Quinn and her restaurant. Bye Bye Sage. I said bye to Jill for screwing up the bar scene, I'll say bye to Sage if I lose the HOTs.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
We are talking about a world with at least 3 known currencies implemented at the same time, a world where the same teacher can teach both Maths and English in a college, a world where the co-signer of a student can dispose those funds at his own will, and I'm not going to go again in the whole 'legal base for Tybalt's case against MC' or the 'college/not college gym' discussions. I made that mistake some time ago but I've decided to refrain from making statements about how the legal system in that world would work because it will work just as DPC thinks it has to work (and be bent) to fit his story.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I don't see how it even comes out personally, the girls all want the DIK and aren't going to give that up.

But if it comes down to Sage vs Quinn and her restaurant. Bye Bye Sage. I said bye to Jill for screwing up the bar scene, I'll say bye to Sage if I lose the HOTs.
Its going to come out eventually. Thats basically what Quinn's story has been about so far. Cascading problems leading to the shit hitting the fan. I doubt its going to be like any of the girls going "Hey Sage, btw we've been running a whore ring in HOT". More like it leaks, gets revealed, or something happens to piss off Burke and Sage gets pulled in, or any other number of ways.

But once it come out. Sage gonna be piiiiissed if MC has been partaking in the restaraunt.

Reactions: ename144

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I was under the assumption that Sage knew about the prostitution ring? I gotta stop going to alcoholics anonymous and actually start paying attention to you guys

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Well, I think I will start with the Sage Route without choosing the restaurant because I want to see if it will be different, I can't imagine Sage's reaction when she finds out that the other Hots have been fucking with her future boyfriend

Sage reaction

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
How the hell do you guys come up with so many theory's? what kind of drugs are you consuming? Meth? Coke? Weed?
What next? Mc smokes weed with quinn and riona in space?
Mayas Dad Is Mcs uncle
Derek is the lost son of Burke (bastard son)
KRJ is sage sister
Arieth is actually smart and have been deceiving everyone
Dereks graduating with tybalts toothbrush still in his arsee
And finally the secret locked closet , is actually Mc himself, the one whe are playing is a clone made by DPC

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
How the hell do you guys come up with so many theory's? what kind of drugs are you consuming? Meth? Coke? Weed?
Mayas Dad Is Mcs uncle
KRJ is sage sister

And finally the secret locked closet , is actually Mc himself, the one whe are playing is a clone made by DPC
Done

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Once again, I came across something while playing through.
It may be something, but it doesn't have to be anything. (I am detail crazy)

It looks like Josie is communicating with Tommy via cell phone.
These 2 scenes come right after each other.

I'll let the pictures do the talking. And I don't give any further comment.

Picture 1: Notice the orange background of Josie's cell phone.

View attachment 1060327

Image 2: The color of the wall behind Tommy.

View attachment 1060328
These scenes occur at the same moment apart from the fact that the one above only appears in the route of Maya and Josy

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

View attachment 1060327

View attachment 1060328
I know where you are going, but honestly, except for the orange background I don't see anything that leads me to think about that.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I was under the assumption that Sage knew about the prostitution ring? I gotta stop going to alcoholics anonymous and actually start paying attention to you guys
Its unclear if she knows or not. But if she was in the loop, I figure Quinn would've been upfront about why they needed to do the Prep event instead of manipulating Sage to do it.

Well, I think I will start with the Sage Route without choosing the restaurant because I want to see if it will be different, I can't imagine Sage's reaction when she finds out that the other Hots have been fucking with her future boyfriend

Sage reaction
Doesn't Sage already know MC has been banging the HOTs (if your MC has been)? I remember someone saying that Sage at one point mentions something about girls talking to each other about that kind of thing. Implying she knows. But being fuckbuddies, she's alright with it or something.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can you imagine choosing Quinn's restaurant on Sage's route would result in problems with her?
I can't imagine that the restaurant doesn't affect the story with Sage.

then whether or not mc is a client, i don't know, might have less of an impact.
Its unclear if she knows or not. But if she was in the loop, I figure Quinn would've been upfront about why they needed to do the Prep event instead of manipulating Sage to do it.

Doesn't Sage already know MC has been banging the HOTs (if your MC has been)? I remember someone saying that Sage at one point mentions something about girls talking to each other about that kind of thing. Implying she knows. But being fuckbuddies, she's alright with it or something.
If it's "amateur" sex, I don't think Sage has a problem with it.

in fact she pushes MC towards Quinn and blocks him every time MC talks about a sentimental involvement

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Mayas Dad Is Mcs uncle
KRJ is sage sister
I always love when someone comes and gets angry at those absurd theories, but there really isn't nothing you can do about it. One thing you'll notice is that times changes, every 3 months you'll see a new subset of users doing those theories. I remember when i started there was a lot of different people, after a while there was a new group and recently it changed again. The flat earth conspirators change, but the absurd theories don't. I think people just like to overthink low-end stories.

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
I always love when someone comes and gets angry at those absurd theories, but there really isn't nothing you can do about it. One thing you'll notice is that times changes, every 3 months you'll see a new subset of users doing those theories. I remember when i started there was a lot of different people, after a while there was a new group and recently it changed again. The flat earth conspirators change, but the absurd theories don't. I think people just like to overthink low-end stories.
Im not angry im just boarding the Train to stupidity :HideThePain:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
If it's "amateur" sex, I don't think Sage has a problem with it.

in fact she pushes MC towards Quinn and blocks him every time MC talks about a sentimental involvement
Oh yeah, I didn't mean she knew about MC ordering girls. I assumed when the girls talk about MC, they leave out the "and then he paid me for the sex" part unless they're in private with only girls from the restaraunt.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 1060327

View attachment 1060328
So now Josy is communicating with the step-brother she doesn't like? :rolleyes:

I know you say these are "just theories", but not everything is connected in this game, especially here where it concerns 2 characters who do not get on with each other because there's no way either one would be calling the other.

You're looking for and seeing things that aren't there.

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
That's why I wrote that maybe I'm too detail crazy :rolleyes: and that I notice way too many details that might be render errors or billboards and the like.
screenshot0002.png

Can you analyse this render for me? I would like to know the symbolic meaning behind this punch. What does it mean for the grand scheme of the universe? Why does it appear like he jizzed his pants at this moment? Did one of those background girls witness this?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes