Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Nobody cares about James outside of this place.

Especially players that are going to long forget about the Forbidden Door, the wedding portrait and even the name of someone who's been mentioned a handful of times.

James is going to be a nothing character, just a name, never going to show up, especially not in some cliffhanger way.

If this game came out all at once and wasn't episodic, James who would be the question.
Doors, doors, DOOOOOORRRS! Noooo, not more DPC doors

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Nobody cares about James outside of this place.

Especially players that are going to long forget about the Forbidden Door, the wedding portrait and even the name of someone who's been mentioned a handful of times.

James is going to be a nothing character, just a name, never going to show up, especially not in some cliffhanger way.

If this game came out all at once and wasn't episodic, James who would be the question.
05.png

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Question. Is MC really that attractive? What does everyone think? I know characters in-game state he is handsome, but I'm just not seeing it. When Camila said, have you looked in the mirror MC, you're good-looking (or something similar), I'm like :WaitWhat:

Those eyebrows are almost as terrifying as Bella's and he has the worst male hair in the game. Bone structure is fine I guess, but he always just looks so creepy to me. No wonder Bella reacted the way she did in the parking lot. Do you want to see this face and his naked flopping dong coming at you in the dark?

View attachment 1059573

:unsure:
I really think is under average, another characters are most atractive.

Reactions: Kellermann

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
MC could probably fit the entirety of Camilla's ass between his brows and his hairline.

We discuss plenty about the best looking girl, but who is the most attractive male character? Rusty? Jacob? Jamie?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Due to the fact that the thread is so large and I have not read everything, I may once again encounter resistance with the following question.

What if that is not Jill in the picture?

It could make sense that the picture shows Jill's mother and sister.

I could also be wrong.
it may well be so

being a photo of Jill the first opinion was that it was her older sister with Jill on her shoulders, but that's not necessarily the case, as the writing above the photo is not even legible.

But basically it's a detail to give depth to the characters, I don't think it's particularly important.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Due to the fact that the thread is so large and I have not read everything, I may once again encounter resistance with the following question.

What if that is not Jill in the picture?

It could make sense that the picture shows Jill's mother and sister.

I could also be wrong.
What if it is? I don't really see how that changes anything. :unsure:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
My brain is pretty fried from work, so maybe I'm missing something. But I don't really see any potential for confusion. Its either Jill and her sister or Jill's sister and mom. Thats basically been the case since day 1.

I personally lean towards the latter since YoungGirl doesn't really look like Jill.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My brain is pretty fried from work, so maybe I'm missing something. But I don't really see any potential for confusion. Its either Jill and her sister or Jill's sister and mom. Thats basically been the case since day 1.

I personally lean towards the latter since YoungGirl doesn't really look like Jill.
it is always the fault of the DPC myth.

all in the foetal position waiting for the beating and trying to see behind every shadow the impending danger

p.s. the next Big Big Drama will be with Sage and related to the fact that MC knew about the restaurant (inevitable) and didn't tell her anything (inevitable)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
p.s. the next Big Big Drama will be with Sage and related to the fact that MC knew about the restaurant (inevitable) and didn't tell her anything (inevitable)
Well, that will depend on the MC's choices. Like, in my two runs, I told Quinn to eat shit. So my MCs are aware of the restaraunt, but only that it exists. He doesn't know its populated with HOTs girls or anything else.

If it goes according to her last statement and it is mother and sister, but the little girl does not look like Jill, more questions arise.
Wait, what? If the picture is of her mother and sister, then young girl obviously wouldn't look like Jill because she would look like her sister. You tend to look like yourself.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes