Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Question. Is MC really that attractive? What does everyone think? I know characters in-game state he is handsome, but I'm just not seeing it. When Camila said, have you looked in the mirror MC, you're good-looking (or something similar), I'm like :WaitWhat:

Those eyebrows are almost as terrifying as Bella's and he has the worst male hair in the game. Bone structure is fine I guess, but he always just looks so creepy to me. No wonder Bella reacted the way she did in the parking lot. Do you want to see this face and his naked flopping dong coming at you in the dark?

View attachment 1059573

:unsure:
Well to be a little intimidating is not a bad trait for male charm. When i was younger i even used it to seduce some girls with good results. I just watched them really serious like if i were angry against them and sometimes it worked.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That door montage was some tri beta bs. And Jill can get blackmailed by Tybalt for all I care. My MC walked home back to campus from Jill's house thats outside the city, he walked in the rain being all salty.
I understand this pain.

Really, all I'm expecting from Jill in ep. 7 is her recital. I'd like to get to that now as opposed to putting it off for another episode (8). Maybe she messes up her piano solo and runs off crying and MC has to console her. Then she returns to stage and triumphs.

Then they have wild sex on top of the piano in front the entire audience.

Too much?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Question. Is MC really that attractive? What does everyone think? I know characters in-game state he is handsome, but I'm just not seeing it. When Camila said, have you looked in the mirror MC, you're good-looking (or something similar), I'm like :WaitWhat:

Those eyebrows are almost as terrifying as Bella's and he has the worst male hair in the game. Bone structure is fine I guess, but he always just looks so creepy to me. No wonder Bella reacted the way she did in the parking lot. Do you want to see this face and his naked flopping dong coming at you in the dark?

View attachment 1059573

creepiest dude i ever saw! i play a few vampire games and he is milky white enough to be a vampire!

Furthermore after seeing Lynette i´m not sure if Lynette is a brutish woman or the MC is an feminized Man!
Even clueless Maya sees that!

Nah without what he is packing and the attitude (in my case the anti hero persona) this dude is a Beta Incel!

Also he represents a 18 year old so pick form and pick health if he was 25 considering the lifestyle only his old flings
would give him any attention, but no new pussy unless he pays for it initially!

actually scrap he already has to do that! Bella is damaged goods Jade and Sage frustrated women wanting to get back at their men...
Josy there is clearly something wrong with her head! Maya is a lesbian trying to find a man that does not make her throw up to try and get her fathers love back,
i mean if she lost her love why also loose your father?
Cathy is someone desperate that is hunting young men on the internet!, the Pink Rose girls... are payed!

Jill is too naive, its not attraction, its pity!yeap, i said it, and i will say it again, Jill does not love you initially she was just feeling pity for you, that is how much of a depressing melodramatic useless little whiny cunt the MC is!

So Swyper girls? except for Nora how hard is to get them? if the MC was a hot peace of ass he would not need a path to get them interested!

so what women has the MC truly conquered because he is an attractive dude if the women where not damaged goods or for sale?

pretty pitiful MC, i can understand how the majority of people here can identify themselves with him!

All the other HOT`s just do it to try and get something back at Sage or because the rumors created an aura around the MC!

One peace of ass, tell me one! Even Derek if he was packing would be a more attractive and interesting person then the MC!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

View attachment 1059573

He looks like a pretty solid looking dude to me except for that haircut.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I understand this pain.

Really, all I'm expecting from Jill in ep. 7 is her recital. I'd like to get to that now as opposed to putting it off for another episode (8). Maybe she messes up her piano solo and runs off crying and MC has to console her. Then she returns to stage and triumphs.

Then they have wild sex on top of the piano in front the entire audience.

Too much?
I think Jill's concert is being saved for episode 8 to end season 2. Episode 7 is probably gonna be her picking a dress and resolving the whole Tybalt blackmail nonsense.

Reactions: Casmyr

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
And then naturally, after Jill and the MC do the deed Jill will make some offhand remark that she hasn't been this happy since her sister Lynette past away and DPC will drop us another montage about family.
she is creepy rich and twisted enough to have had her 1st orgasm at the death of her sister... but don´t you think that is too dark even for DPC?

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Casmyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And then naturally, after Jill and the MC do the deed Jill will make some offhand remark that she hasn't been this happy since her sister Lynette past away and DPC will drop us another montage about family.
You know that sounds like she'd be saying she was happy when her sister died, right? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Casmyr

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
If past episode is of any guide. Jill first and 2nd bases has been taken so the next natural progression would be 3rd base aka BJ.

For Bella we got all 3 bases, so all is left would be home run and i really hope it happens in episode 7.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I see my translator didn't work. My English isn't that good. I'll edit my comment above. Thank you.
"Hasn't been this happy since before her sister passed away" would be the better way of saying it.

Also, can't believe it I missed it the first time, LYNETTE IS NOT HER SISTER!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

(I'm sure you meant it as a joke, but it's another joke I'm tired of.)

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Holy Bacchus That was the intent. dalli_x was having his fun earlier and I wanted my turn.

I fucking hate the shuffle mini game because of the time it takes. Is there a mod that adds a win button?
You could just use ' ' to edit your money or I think there's a cheat mod on the front page but I don't bother with mods in general.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You mean like how the first season ends before finding out if he's made it into the DIKs? Surely that feels being sold "part of a game" given how long the Steam players have to wait to find out what happens next, and if James were to show up right after banging Bella in Ep 8, that would feel very similar.
Nobody cares about James outside of this place.

Especially players that are going to long forget about the Forbidden Door, the wedding portrait and even the name of someone who's been mentioned a handful of times.

James is going to be a nothing character, just a name, never going to show up, especially not in some cliffhanger way.

If this game came out all at once and wasn't episodic, James who would be the question.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1059573

LOL It is true the MC and Isabella have the same eyebrows, they almost look like mother and son

wait what?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes