Room639

Feb 24, 2019
Hey...*slap* you have to love her, no matter how frigid you think she is.:LUL:
I wish I could brush her off early in the game and not have to deal with her for the rest of it. I have less than zero interest in her, so her scenes always feel very forced when I'm playing.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think your weird irregardless but I'd still sit with you at lunch so the other kids won't pick on you.

Anyway I think i have all my routes/saves covered and ready for episode 7. I even did the tri beta route and was e-celibate.

I even have a route where I lost to Dawe

Witnessed
I didn't even know you could lose those fights.

Time to redo my chicky boy and lose to Dawe and Chad, and also run away from Tony and Crawley.

RoyalScythian

Jul 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
This game is easily one of my favourites. Of any game for that matter. When I first played it, back when there was only four episodes, I wasn't expecting much, but, god-damn, the characters, stories, mini-games, and the overall development are fantastic. I look forward to all future chapters and developments and hope that this is a multi-season game because I am very invested now.

Oct 24, 2020
I started playing this game a few days ago and it is the first game i’ve ever wanted to replay for other routes. Usually I can’t be bothered playing from the beginning in other games but this one is so good I can’t miss any scenes. I missed out on the Josy and Maya relationship and normally i’d be pissed and not replay for it, but I’m gonna start from the beginning because I love the game so much. Mini games are fun, sex scenes are hot and MC is attractive. Great game and Im definitely staying on the road for new episodes. ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I started playing this game a few days ago and it is the first game i’ve ever wanted to replay for other routes. Usually I can’t be bothered playing from the beginning in other games but this one is so good I can’t miss any scenes. I missed out on the Josy and Maya relationship and normally i’d be pissed and not replay for it, but I’m gonna start from the beginning because I love the game so much. Mini games are fun, sex scenes are hot and MC is attractive. Great game and Im definitely staying on the road for new episodes. ;)
Definitely try all routes, you won't be disappointed. There is so much good content (story, characters, lewd scenes) in the game that it's a shame to miss out.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
And there is definitely one person MC is shadowing. Who the other woman is shadowing I don't know. But they are all different scenes. And you see these 2 women only with the cell phone near the MC.
Those aren't "characters" at all. They are billboards. When a developer wants to have a crowd, but doesn't want the renders to take weeks and weeks, they use billboards. Billboards are flat objects with pictures of people on them which respond well enough to lighting to be convincing. These both come from a popular and easily obtained package of assets. DPC litterally could not make them into significant characters if he wanted, because he doesn't have the 3d assets. Sorry, but they really are nothing but extras.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Call me crazy, but I'm putting all my chips on a full sex scene, and yes, that includes penetration.

What he said on the date, about climbing up to her balcony to see her if that's the only option left to him, just has me thinking that this might happen in this episode and it would be such a hugely romantic gesture to Jill that she'll drop her panties faster than you can say "blue-balling".

Even if you went with Sage but are also on the Jill path, I reckon he'd do the same because if she's avoiding him and he doesn't know why, it's the only way he'll get answers, and I feel like, whatever path you took, that there has to be some resolution/progress with the Tybalt blackmail storyline and not have it linger or go unmentioned for 2 or 3 more episodes.
Personally, I think Episode 8 is more likely for Jill's big moment. That would end the season on a high note and avoid things becoming stagnant. It also gives all of Episode 7 for the MC to persuade Jill they can make a relationship work, which IMHO is the key obstacle to overcome.

Of course I struggle to see how this game could possibly last 20 episodes, so take that with plenty of salt.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Personally, I think Episode 8 is more likely for Jill's big moment. That would end the season on a high note and avoid things becoming stagnant. It also gives all of Episode 7 for the MC to persuade Jill they can make a relationship work, which IMHO is the key obstacle to overcome.

Of course I struggle to see how this game could possibly last 20 episodes, so take that with plenty of salt.
Opposite proposal/theory/idea:

A big part of Ep 7 will be overcoming Tybalt's blackmail and ending with Jill finally giving up the v-card to give you that "high note" feeling to make you feel good going in to the last episode of Season 2, then in Ep 8 you finally get Bella, but that's when James comes back. :eek:

Helluva cliffhanger for the Steam players. ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Question. Is MC really that attractive? What does everyone think? I know characters in-game state he is handsome, but I'm just not seeing it. When Camila said, have you looked in the mirror MC, you're good-looking (or something similar), I'm like :WaitWhat:

Those eyebrows are almost as terrifying as Bella's and he has the worst male hair in the game. Bone structure is fine I guess, but he always just looks so creepy to me. No wonder Bella reacted the way she did in the parking lot. Do you want to see this face and his naked flopping dong coming at you in the dark?

r.jpg

:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Question. Is MC really that attractive? What does everyone think? I know characters in-game state he is handsome, but I'm just not seeing it. When Camila said, have you looked in the mirror MC, you're good-looking (or something similar), I'm like :WaitWhat:

Those eyebrows are almost as terrifying as Bella's and he has the worst male hair in the game. Bone structure is fine I guess, but he always just looks so creepy to me. No wonder Bella reacted the way she did in the parking lot. Do you want to see this face and his naked flopping dong coming at you in the dark?

View attachment 1059573

:unsure:
he seems like a generic white kid to me, not counting of course what he is packing in his pants

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
If anything I think she'll get the boob sucking/groping that DPC had on the poll. At first I thought Bella would get it, but that would be too much of a step back for her and Jill's lewd content has been shit thus far, so why not give it to her? DPC definitely won't give her any sex for a long time, so it just makes sense for this to be a consolation prize. And it would be at least some progression if she does let MC take off or loosen her shirt to engage in said activities...before the obligatory...."MC you're moving too fast."
Well I think we will have a contradictory scene, where we will be led to believe that she stops him again after a blue balls hotness, there will be a sort of sequence of the MC politely withdrawing from the target so as not to worsen his relationship with jill and then it will happen, she will take it back and throw herself on MC ending in a sex sequence.

Regret will depend on where you are at with jill, if you are in her way but you are dick or haven't made the right decisions, it won't happen.

And we'll see that in episode 7 or 8, there's no point in dragging it out any longer.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Opposite proposal/theory/idea:

A big part of Ep 7 will be overcoming Tybalt's blackmail and ending with Jill finally giving up the v-card to give you that "high note" feeling to make you feel good going in to the last episode of Season 2, then in Ep 8 you finally get Bella, but that's when James comes back. :eek:

Helluva cliffhanger for the Steam players. ;)
I don't think you you want to end the Steam season on a cliffhanger because people will be upset you sold them only part of a game (especially since they will need to wait a lot longer than other players to get the resolution). That's certainly how DPC handled it in season 1: big twist in Episode 3, resolution in Episode 4.

Hence why I think Bella is going to have her breakdown in Episode 7 and Jill will finally give in to the MC's notorious charms in Episode 8.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think you you want to end the Steam season on a cliffhanger because people will be upset you sold them only part of a game (especially since they will need to wait a lot longer than other players to get the resolution). That's certainly how DPC handled it in season 1: big twist in Episode 3, resolution in Episode 4.

Hence why I think Bella is going to have her breakdown in Episode 7 and Jill will finally give in to the MC's notorious charms in Episode 8.
You mean like how the first season ends before finding out if he's made it into the DIKs? Surely that feels being sold "part of a game" given how long the Steam players have to wait to find out what happens next, and if James were to show up right after banging Bella in Ep 8, that would feel very similar.

In any case, DPC certainly doesn't seem the type to end any episode on a happy note without some kind of dramatic cliffhanger, and Ep 8 will be no different especially since it's also the end of a Season.

Reactions: dalli_x

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well I think we will have a contradictory scene, where we will be led to believe that she stops him again after a blue balls hotness, there will be a sort of sequence of the MC politely withdrawing from the target so as not to worsen his relationship with jill and then it will happen, she will take it back and throw herself on MC ending in a sex sequence.

Regret will depend on where you are at with jill, if you are in her way but you are dick or haven't made the right decisions, it won't happen.

And we'll see that in episode 7 or 8, there's no point in dragging it out any longer.
I hope all of you "Jill sex coming soon" people are right, but I think you're just making it worse for yourselves because reality is going to walk through the door (oh god not another doors montage) and kick you in the balls.

Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes