lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's giving someone a nickname to poke fun at them, not looking at/talking to a someone you don't know and calling them a random name. If someone did that to me, I'd think they're really weird for making up what name they think I have in their own head.
Good thing we don't know each other in real life then. I think of people as Geoff or Lisa depending on presented gender so you'd really think I was weird.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Why do we need more frequent updates the most? Because this place gets WEIRD when they don't have an episode to talk about. I fear how things might develop if we have to wait another month for E7.
:)
And You will ride eternal shiny and chrome

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Good thing we don't know each other in real life then. I think of people as Geoff or Lisa depending on presented gender so you'd really think I was weird.
I think your weird irregardless but I'd still sit with you at lunch so the other kids won't pick on you.

Anyway I think i have all my routes/saves covered and ready for episode 7. I even did the tri beta route and was e-celibate.

I even have a route where I lost to Dawe

:)
And You will ride eternal shiny and chrome
Witnessed

• Red Heart
Reactions: lemonfreak

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I think your weird irregardless but I'd still sit with you at lunch so the other kids won't pick on you.

Anyway I think i have all my routes/saves covered and ready for episode 7. I even did the tri beta route and was e-celibate.

I even have a route where I lost to Dawe

Witnessed
I think you're the best guy I met here
IRL you would fit perfectly into my bros list
I won't forget our homies back at the lounge
and you lost to Dawe
weak

• Red Heart

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I think you're the best guy I met here
IRL you would fit perfectly into my bros list
I won't forget our homies back at the lounge
and you lost to Dawe
weak
I lost to Dawe but only because I knew Sage would comfort me. Feelings mutual bruv. One day we'll grab a Guinness.

Yeah I'm not proud about losing to Dawe either. Let's take this back to the lounge before someone reports our comments for being off topic.

But to get back on topic, what is your guys main save like?

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I lost to Dawe but only because I knew Sage would comfort me. Feelings mutual bruv. One day we'll grab a Guinness.

Yeah I'm not proud about losing to Dawe either. Let's take this back to the lounge before someone reports our comments for being off topic.

But to get back on topic, what is your guys main save like?
well you were playing it for sage's comfort
I take it back as intentional

my mc saves are 4-5

full chick with
1 Bella and Jill
2 Jill only

one with
1 Sage
2 Sage and I also clutched Bella too in that one with going with Jill on the picnic
and the MC says in that one:
What a piece of shit I am
3 Boning everyone

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
What are the chances of Jill's "lewd" scene in episode 7 being another kissing animation? We're at 3 episodes in a row so far and I feel there should be betting odds on a fourth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What are the chances of Jill's "lewd" scene in episode 7 being another kissing animation? We're at 3 episodes in a row so far and I feel there should be betting odds on a fourth.
If anything I think she'll get the boob sucking/groping that DPC had on the poll. At first I thought Bella would get it, but that would be too much of a step back for her and Jill's lewd content has been shit thus far, so why not give it to her? DPC definitely won't give her any sex for a long time, so it just makes sense for this to be a consolation prize. And it would be at least some progression if she does let MC take off or loosen her shirt to engage in said activities...before the obligatory...."MC you're moving too fast."

Reactions: dalli_x and Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If anything I think she'll get the boob sucking/groping that DPC had on the poll. At first I thought Bella would get it, but that would be too much of a step back for her and Jill's lewd content has been shit thus far, so why not give it to her? DPC definitely won't give her any sex for a long time, so it just makes sense for this to be a consolation prize. And it would be at least some progression if she does let MC take off or loosen her shirt to engage in said activities...before the obligatory...."MC you're moving too fast."
I can see this. And I can hear the water boiling for your Ramen noodles.

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think so, come on...

That would be mean. They're supposed to be making an effort to see each other without Tybalt knowing.

To put that in danger for a kiss would be stupid!!

Wait... you're right, it's possible.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
well you were playing it for sage's comfort
I take it back as intentional

my mc saves are 4-5

full chick with
1 Bella and Jill
2 Jill only

one with
1 Sage
2 Sage and I also clutched Bella too in that one with going with Jill on the picnic
and the MC says in that one:
What a piece of shit I am
3 Boning everyone
I think i can vouch for everyone in this thread that they have a manwhore route saved.
No M&J?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Call me crazy, but I'm putting all my chips on a full sex scene, and yes, that includes penetration.

What he said on the date, about climbing up to her balcony to see her if that's the only option left to him, just has me thinking that this might happen in this episode and it would be such a hugely romantic gesture to Jill that she'll drop her panties faster than you can say "blue-balling".

Even if you went with Sage but are also on the Jill path, I reckon he'd do the same because if she's avoiding him and he doesn't know why, it's the only way he'll get answers, and I feel like, whatever path you took, that there has to be some resolution/progress with the Tybalt blackmail storyline and not have it linger or go unmentioned for 2 or 3 more episodes.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
50-50. Maybe more, toward that sex will happen. I know with Jill it's basically is a running joke . but all jokes aside. I think it's time. there was a way to big emotional jump in ep 6, this must to be followed with physical jump.
and I said this as someone who has his fair share with the ladies.
In bella case, the slow down is more understandable. She is more emotionally fragile, Married woman, she also way older, a "teacher" etc, there is more believable obstacle.
In Jill case what was needed an emotional deepness, and we get that in ep6 from both side. " Jill likes you " and MC confession.
I think pushing another brake pedal, for just a light petting , (- boob sucking or squeezing seriously ? - :ROFLMAO: ) would not be organic anymore.
although maybe these lewd actions are just part of the actual sex, like in Josy case, the boob job and ass job, as a little bonus.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
50-50. Maybe more, toward that sex will happen. I know with Jill it's basically is a running joke . but all jokes aside. I think it's time. there was a way to big emotional jump in ep 6, this must to be followed with physical jump.
and I said this as someone who has his fair share with the ladies.
In bella case, the slow down is more understandable. She is more emotionally fragile, Married woman, she also way older, his teacher etc, there is more believable obstacle.
In Jill case what was needed an emotional deepness, and we get that in ep6 from both side. " Jill likes you " and MC confession.
I think pushing another brake pedal, for just a light petting , (- boob sucking or squeezing seriously ? - :ROFLMAO: ) would not be organic anymore.
although maybe these lewd actions are just part of the actual sex, like in Josy case, the boob job and ass job, as a little bonus.
The fact that Jill's lack of sex scenes is a running joke (at least here it is) is another reason why I think a full sex scene could happen here, just to shock all those people who thought they wouldn't see it until Ep 15.

Would also be cool if hers is the scene with the 69 animation count. She really needs it considering how low she is in that metric. :ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
her father had identical tattoos. same explanation for her hair.
Except it's not a tattoo, at least for Quinn. There are multiple times we see her without it. I'm aware he had a similar marking, I'm curious what the actual significance of it is.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes