Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya and Quinn could create a onlyfans and they would earn a lot of money, one would pay tuition and the other would not need to go out at night to look for drugs and have his nose broken again
I would happily swap out Swyper for a BaDIK world version of OF if it meant we got to see lots of hot nude renders of the HOTs, the Pink Rose strippers, and a mysterious redhead who hides her face and is known only as DeciBelle44. ;)

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
We don't know who the women in previews 5 and 7 are as they are new characters, and yes, these will all be in Ep 7.

Giving someone a name when you don't their name is weird. Surely you wouldn't do that in real life, right? Like, if you're sitting in a coffee shop and see a nice looking girl, you're not gonna give her a name in your own head, right? Because that's fucking weird.

Also, Maya's Dad could be anything from a school janitor to a freaking astronaut and be homophobic. He doesn't have to have a specific career that make his views any more plausible.
it's not weird as you're describing it.
you're thinking it's fuckin weird
while others do it for fun.
different people have d/f ways of thinking

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Giving someone a name when you don't their name is weird. Surely you wouldn't do that in real life, right?
Sure. Got one girl at work, treats most of us IT guys like something she scrapes off her shoe, so we just call her princess.

There was some laughter when we found out her name was Jazmine. We still call her princess.
And what do scars have to do with face tattoo ? :WaitWhat:
When it comes to Quinn, I'm not sure. I still can't figure out why she has a mouse cursor as her makeup. She must put it on for a reason.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Sure. Got one girl at work, treats most of us IT guys like something she scrapes off her shoe, so we just call her princess.

There was some laughter when we found out her name was Jazmine. We still call her princess.
When it comes to Quinn, I'm not sure. I still can't figure out why she has a mouse cursor as her makeup. She must put it on for a reason.
see we have a live example here
people do that it's not weird

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
Next up on theories pulled from the deepest recesses of an imaginative colon:

Quinn is Jills sister.

Facts to support this include:
-The little girl in the black and white photo has a page haircut. Quinn has half a page haircut to remind her of her time with the Royce family and her bond with her beloved sister Jill. She has changed her hair colour so not to be like the family she came from.

-Quinn is dead to the family that gave her up to Buddy and company that raised her while Jill was told her sister had died for real while she was in all actuality just disowned and sent with a lump sum of money to a place where the Royces never thought she'd find her way out of. Proof of this is all in Bellas locked room.

-Knowing all rich people are scummy capitalist swine DPC has this mirrored by Quinns entrepenurship as dealing illegal drugs and exploiting poor workers ( the restaurant ).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This dude at the gym used to call me by the wrong name for like a year so yeah, people definitely do it and it's not that weird. It was weird when he started using my real name though because I already got used to the wrong one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
Why do we need more frequent updates the most? Because this place gets WEIRD when they don't have an episode to talk about. I fear how things might develop if we have to wait another month for E7.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Why do we need more frequent updates the most? Because this place gets WEIRD when they don't have an episode to talk about. I fear how things might develop if we have to wait another month for E7.
You forgot the part where the mean mods come in and send my friends to the gulag :(
lemonfreak that bit would be perfect if it wasn't for the laugh track. damn laugh tracks

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well buckle up buckaroo, you've got at least two more months.

• Sad
Reactions: Casmyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's giving someone a nickname to poke fun at them, not looking at/talking to someone you don't know and calling them a random name. If someone did that to me, I'd think they're really weird for making up what name they think I have in their own head.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes