Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you could choose what the subjects the MC took next which subjects would you take? I remember somewhere he was thinking of studying an engineering degree? I think it would be cool if MC took a class where we could design/build something interesting.
Don't much care. The classes are pretty boring and I wouldn't be keen to see anymore like them.

Even though BaDIK isn't a continuation of AL, would you guys like it if the games DPC made going forward were in the BaDIK universe, or also standalone, and why?
Time to dust off this old chesnut again:
DPC's next game: "Green with Envy". The MC, a man with the surname Green, is down on his luck and drowning his sorrows at the Pink Rose when one of the strippers, Envy, takes pity on him and befriends him. Slowly their relationship builds, as does his relationship with the other girls - Brandi, Rose, Sandy, and Lily - but is the MC looking for commitment with Envy, or just to have a good time with her and the other girls? ;)
I think there are a few side characters who have really stood out in this game (Nicole, Lily, Riona, Jade, KRJ), so if there were to be a game with a new MC and some of these characters, or maybe just one or 2 and a cast of new ones, I'd be fine with that since it would be good to see more of some of them.

And the update is entire episode right?
Yes.

That's okay. Is your opinion.

But I see as a pattern that they always have their hand on the phone and type.

And to make a scene more vivid, you can create new models so fast in Daz3d or Poser. It doesn't take 2 minutes.

And before the argument comes again that you can't interact with them, why should you. First, there are several you can't talk to and second, if they are shadowing MC and you can interact with them, they are doing a bad job.

It is also possible that I am wrong. Possible? Yes.
I will not force anyone to believe my argument.
Again, they are billboard characters. They're 2D props of character models that are stuck in those phone-holding poses. They mean nothing to the game. You can even see one of them in the for the billboards.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Time to dust off this old chesnut again:

I think there are a few side characters who have really stood out in this game (Nicole, Lily, Riona, Jade, KRJ), so if there were to be a game with a new MC and some of these characters, or maybe just one or 2 and a cast of new ones, I'd be fine with that since it would be good to see more of some of them.
That does sound interesting. I could see Green with Envy becoming an interesting story. Envy is probably my favourite non-LI so it is not too hard to convince me though :ROFLMAO:. But it would be nice to meet some of the characters again with a different MC and a different setting. It could be quite fun.

I could also go with the Lily being an undercover cop idea, solely to enjoy the next game where you MC as her undercover partner. :sneaky:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I also know such billboard. I also know my way around Poser and Daz3d. I started with Poser 20 years ago. It's also about that are billboard.

The use of the billboard is what got me thinking. It was too often the same billboard and they were always typing away on their phones.

And that seems suspicious to me.
DPC's just reusing the same billboards in different places, like how films and TV shows use the same background extras in different scenes.

It doesn't mean anything and is not suspicious at all.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That's okay. Is your opinion.

But I see as a pattern that they always have their hand on the phone and type.

And to make a scene more vivid, you can create new models so fast in Daz3d or Poser. It doesn't take 2 minutes.

And before the argument comes again that you can't interact with them, why should you. First, there are several you can't talk to and second, if they are shadowing MC and you can interact with them, they are doing a bad job.

It is also possible that I am wrong. Possible? Yes.
I will not force anyone to believe my argument.
I'll show some German-to-German solidarity here and just say, DPC loves drama so I never completely discount anything, but he does also love a heavy dose of foreshadowing. If he doesn't throw a dramatic plot point right at your head, then it's unlikely to become a major part of the story. I don't know if the multiple shots of the girls nearby with phones qualifies for foreshadowing because it seems too subtle for DPC, but I'm willing to eat crow if I end up being wrong.

Reactions: dalli_x

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Coincidence, likely to give the MC and Jill a mirrored storyline of the MC's parents and nothing more than that.

Could be that Bella was friends with Jill's sister and thus has taken it upon herself to look after Jill in memory of Jill's sister.

The death of a close relative is always traumatic, so it could very easily be that Jill simply has trouble talking about it because it still affects her deeply. This is not an unusual trait in a person and it is likely due to the nature and circumstances surrounding her death of which Jill will be very much aware.

Lynette died during childbirth. This was said in the game's intro.

Jill tells the MC on their date in Ep 4 about her memories of her sister, but Jill is only 2 years older than the MC and she couldn't possibly have such strong memories of her sister from that young an age. Plus, Lynette ran away from her family to be with Neil when she was 18, so even if Jill could remember things from when she was 2, she would have had to have been born before Lynette ran away but that doesn't work because there's only 2 years between Jill and the MC and the MC was born after Lynette ran off to be with Neil.

So, both mathematically and narratively, Lynette is NOT Jill's sister.
i still believe Lynette and the older Royce girl where friends and their deaths are related! perhaps a car crash where Janette Royce dies immediately and Lynette goes into coma and she dies during a cesarean procedure!

The death of a loved one should bring families together the grandparents should have fought for the baby, even if in the male brain the grandfather blames the baby for his loss eventually he should have calmed down,

the fact that he does not means that that baby also provoked pain to someone else important to him, perhaps his best friend Jill Royce father? and since it was the friend who helped him out during his darkest hour to bring the child that is the result of all the tragedy into view could jeopardize one of the most important persons in his life!

i have no doubt the grandmother wanted her grandchild!

which opens the plot to one of dalli_x theories where i added the grandmother of the MC and Jill mother having united to make matchmakers to their descendents! trust me very few things that women love more then this kind of thing...

Dalli_x the one shadowing during the Josy MC date was tommy!

those are probably stock images, i used to have a theory about Maya father and his face scar, until holly pointed out to me stock assets! still believe maya is a feisty one when she lashes out aggressively!

The Jill blackmail is probably for the idiots/cucks/white knights, sorry i mean romantic player base with all the difficulties to reach true love and thus give it a more profound meaning when you finally go balls deep into that ass!

AL is an amazing experience craft, a very hard hitting and depressing crafted experience but well worth it if you have the menthal fortitude, the end was kind of rushed and too much exposition but i still found it a very cathartic experience that gave me quite a few insights into a few things i had never considered!
If you could choose what the subjects the MC took next which subjects would you take? I remember somewhere he was thinking of studying an engineering degree? I think it would be cool if MC took a class where we could design/build something interesting.

Even though BaDIK isn't a continuation of AL, would you guys like it if the games DPC made going forward were in the BaDIK universe, or also standalone, and why?
Economics or geo politics, or even philosophy random questions, political science, geography questions and i do not mean names but reading maps!

always better to be a continuous universe and lore, easier for the writer and reader although it can be limiting but the well established world makes it more accessible to the people!

there is a reason why almost all fantasies have orcs and elf's, easy to understand and attracts an established crowd, creating new worlds means starting from scratch and it will take longer for your work to reach a wider audience including your own fans!

As an example i am a great fan of Bernard Cromwell and Simon Scarrow, and yet i am yet to read all of their works since i go from series to series and i enjoy to try and find new authors, when you find the right one its something special like finding a new love! So even tough BC and SS are my favorites i´m taking a very long time before i start the sharpe chronicles or some of Scarrows stand alone, so continuous is better because you get more out of it by already understanding the 3rd or 4th most important character which is the world/lore/history! even if the 1st 2nd and 3rd caracthers are diferent (1st hero 2nd love interest 3rd arch nemesis)!

And, guys what does KRJ means? i feel like a noob first time playing cs
Karen Rebecca Johnson the soulless Goddess of the Gingerist church! or something along those lines!

and finally something must be terribly wrong in a thread if i´m the sensible one!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i still believe Lynette and the older Royce girl where friends and their deaths are related! perhaps a car crash where Janette Royce dies immediately and Lynette goes into coma and she dies during a cesarean procedure!
So now we just inventing the name of Jill's sister? :rolleyes:

Dalli_x the one shadowing during the Josy MC date was tommy!
No one was "shadowing" them, it was just a camera angle. :FacePalm:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Is it perhaps the theory that Maya's father is a doctor and Quinn's supplier. The scar on his right eye is in the shape of Quinn's tattoo. (If you zoom in the screenshot more)
Its just a cross mark... whatever you're smoking, lay off it a bit, dude.

That said, I forgot MC felt he recognized DickfaceDaddy. That IS interesting.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes