moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Whats all of this nonsense, DPC already stated that he doesn't like incest and people already posted this in here like a 100 times, why do you guys keep on going that road? Its already closed, and derek might be john boys cousin, they really look alike :unsure:
The funniest thing is that you can read crossed discussions in the same page about how much money DPC is making on Patreon and how it could be possible that Jill and MC are actually related. When having an incestual relationship in the game (Jill is still a main love interest despite her 'lack' of lewd scenes) will mean Patreon kicking DPC out of their platform thus severely damaging his well-established business. But well, some people just don't let reality ruin their wishful thinking. Some even think they have discovered some crucial and never spotted clues. It's quite sweet, actually

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yes DPC does not want incest in its game. That is correct. But strangely enough, there are hints that Jill and MC are not supposed to have a romantic relationship.

Tybalt's blackmail. Jill is not allowed to see MC anymore?
To get rid of MC, Tybalt didn't have to tell Jill. He could have had him thrown out of college. But no, Jill is just not allowed to be with MC.

Josy's sudden approval of B&R. After all the stragglers, she gets her acceptance. Just before the date with Jill. Coincidence? Hardly.
MC and Josy were being watched (shadowed). Is Josy supposed to distract MC from Jill?

View attachment 1058623

Apologies to Jill fans. MC hasn't really gotten intimate with Jill yet. Even Maya, a feminist maybe lesbian, has been intimate with MC more than once.

And there is definitely one person MC is shadowing. Who the other woman is shadowing I don't know. But they are all different scenes. And you see these 2 women only with the cell phone near the MC.
For your own good. Stop this nonsense

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Yes DPC does not want incest in its game. That is correct. But strangely enough, there are hints that Jill and MC are not supposed to have a romantic relationship.

To get rid of MC, Tybalt didn't have to tell Jill. He could have had him thrown out of college. But no, Jill is just not allowed to be with MC.

Josy's sudden approval of B&R. After all the stragglers, she gets her acceptance. Just before the date with Jill. Coincidence? Hardly.
MC and Josy were being watched (shadowed). Is Josy supposed to distract MC from Jill?

View attachment 1058623

Apologies to Jill fans. MC hasn't really gotten intimate with Jill yet. Even Maya, a feminist maybe lesbian, has been intimate with MC more than once.

And there is definitely one person MC is shadowing. Who the other woman is shadowing I don't know. But they are all different scenes. And you see these 2 women only with the cell phone near the MC.
This is wacky as hell. Didn’t expect to open the thread to this. And the worst part is you’re not joking are you?

Reactions: imzahai

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 1058623

I think you're starting to spiral off the deep end here with these theories of conspiracy and "shadowy" figures.
  1. Tybalt's blackmail is likely a plot device designed to accelerate things with Jill. She's been reluctant to do things with the MC, but imagine if the MC went above and beyond to do whatever her could to still see Jill, not matter the consequences to himself. She's likely be so overwhelmed with emotion at him going this far for her that she'll be more than ready to drop her panties for him.
  2. Nobody is watching the MC and Josy and there's no conspiracy involving Josy "distracting" the MC. These theories are very much bordering on crazy-town.
  3. All those background characters you're pointing out are billboard characters; 2D props of pre-made DAZ characters designed to fill out a room. They have no significance whatsoever.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

I'm sorry but this is stupidest thing I've read all day. The writer gives a budding romance an obstacle so that means the two lovebirds are not meant to be? Is this literally the first piece of fiction you have ever consumed ever in your entire life? :KEK: With that logic no one in any story ever is supposed to succeed ever because the writers give them obstacles.

Whats next? MC is not supposed to leave the house anymore because he got wet when it rained and that is bad?

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
How to explain.
A coincidence, okay.
Two coincidences, that's okay too.
Three coincidences make a pattern.
If we actually interacted with these two girls or had a name, then a tiny fraction of me might believe you. But we don’t.

It would make zero sense for DPC to reveal two random background models as important characters or spies. Especially when we know literally nothing about them and probably never will.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm sorry but this is stupidest thing I've read all day. The writer gives a budding romance an obstacle so that means the two lovebirds are not meant to be? Is this literally the first piece of fiction you have ever consumed ever in your entire life? :KEK: With that logic no one in any story ever is supposed to succeed ever because the writers give them obstacles.

Whats next? MC is not supposed to leave the house anymore because he got wet when it rained and that is bad?
The MC and Jill are like Romeo and Juliet. Yes, that didn't work out, but they too had obstacles thrown their way (including their own prick called Tybalt) and yet still managed to find ways around them and be together. Also, this an AVN and Jill is one of the main LIs, so there is obvviously going to be a path for her and the MC.

If we actually interacted with these two girls or had a name, then a tiny fraction of me might believe you. But we don’t.

It would make zero sense for DPC to reveal two random background models as important characters or spies. Especially when we know literally nothing about them and probably never will.
Those background characters are also billboards, so they literally will have nothing to do with the game.

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019

laughing My Ass Off

Reactions: Reggie32

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The MC and Jill are like Romeo and Juliet. Yes, that didn't work out, but they too had obstacles thrown their way (including their own prick called Tybalt) and yet still managed to find ways around them and be together. Also, this an AVN and Jill is one of the main LIs, so there is obvviously going to be a path for her and the MC.
See. Now that is some logic I can get behind.

I have never played AL. But DPC was even worse, as I have read.
Completely irrelevant, but alright.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Anyway... on a completely different tangent.

Couple of different questions I thought I would ask.

If you could choose what the subjects the MC took next which subjects would you take? I remember somewhere he was thinking of studying an engineering degree? I think it would be cool if MC took a class where we could design/build something interesting.

Even though BaDIK isn't a continuation of AL, would you guys like it if the games DPC made going forward were in the BaDIK universe, or also standalone, and why?

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019

If you could choose what the subjects the MC took next which subjects would you take? I remember somewhere he was thinking of studying an engineering degree? I think it would be cool if MC took a class where we could design/build something interesting.

Even though BaDIK isn't a continuation of AL, would you guys like it if the games DPC made going forward were in the BaDIK universe, or also standalone, and why?
I don't know but expecting some ester-eggs or some hints or something something

Reactions: shinkei

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

As much as I want to agree and say studying something like that might be fun, I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of in-game college courses. I really want to zero in on the main narrative and advance the story. It really worries me that DPC is focusing more and more time on phone apps, mini-games, and free roam. As far as classes are concerned, I just want to see MC take Bella's class. Not for the learning, but for the craziness that will ensue from that.

On the second point, I'll be ready for a new universe. I'll be sad when BaDIK ends and I'll need a new setting with new characters to help me move on from Sage & company.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes