RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I'm really sorry dear Jill fans, it still goes on.

If you compare picture 1 of Jill and her mother with picture 2, you can faintly see the outline of picture 1. And picture 2 is at the Burke's when Jade freaks out.
Umm... I think you are crazy and I'm not a Jill fan.

Reactions: Reggie32

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You could be right. But if you compare the writing under the pictures, no words like "Lynette" or "Sister" would come out.
It would be a weird coincidence if MC's mum and Jill's sister, WHO ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON, had the same name. Jill wouldn't write sister on a picture of her sister, she'd write her sister's name.

Reactions: duningtwo

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
calm down on the dude you need to fail to get it right sometimes. the only way you´ll always fail is when you do not try! so what if he is wrong? nothing wrong with that, but if he is right it costs nothing and we can find something new to keep us entertained for months!

Reactions: shinkei

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
calm down on the dude you need to fail to get it right sometimes. the only way you´ll always fail is when you do not try! so what if he is wrong? nothing wrong with that, but if he is right it costs nothing and we can find something new to keep us entertained for months!
Congratulations on keeping one of your posts concise and to the point :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I found out something. Jill fans might be shocked.

On the 1 picture you see Jill with her mother. It is not her sister. Compare it with the 2 picture, which is of Jill.

View attachment 1058435
View attachment 1058436

The woman carrying Jill on her shoulders is an Elder version of Jill.
That 2nd picture could easily be Jill's sister. The girl on the shoulders (likely Jill) looks like they could be about 8 or 9 and the one carrying her looks like they could be around 16-18. That's a perfectly plausible age gap.

I'm really sorry dear Jill fans, it still goes on.

If you compare picture 1 of Jill and her mother with picture 2, you can faintly see the outline of picture 1. And picture 2 is at the Burke's when Jade freaked out.

View attachment 1058465
View attachment 1058466
You can barely see what's in that picture frame and I highly doubt it would be the same picture Jill has. It doesn't make any sense.

The one shadowing Quinn and Riona is probably Jamie. Watch the shoes.
View attachment 1058477
View attachment 1058478
A) Shoe assets can be used on different character models.
B) Some shoe assets look alike.
C) Billboard characters have the same shoes that can be applied to character models.
D) That's Jacob, not Jamie.

You could be right. But if you compare the writing under the pictures, no words like "Lynette" or "Sister" would come out.
Furthermore, why shouldn't Jill have a picture of herself and her mother.
Because the only 2 people that we know Jill is/was close to are her sister and Bella. Since one of these pictures is of Bella, it's more logical to assume that the other picture is of Jill and her sister because it aligns with what we know about the people Jill has regarded as being closest to her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
At the risk of repeating myself, I added it later.
Would it be so bad that Jill has a photo of herself and her mother.
That would be the most normal thing in the world.
No, it wouldn't be so bad, but she has never mentioned her Mom once. We know Jill is close to Bella and that Jill was very close to her sister, so the purpose of these 2 pictures is to likely illustrate/foreshadow this closeness since these are the 2 people she chooses to keep pictures of in her room.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No, it wouldn't be so bad, but she has never mentioned her Mom once. We know Jill is close to Bella and that Jill was very close to her sister, so the purpose of these 2 pictures is to likely illustrate/foreshadow this closeness since these are the 2 people she chooses to keep pictures of in her room.
Pure speculation of course but my hypothesis is that the polaroid Jill has is an old one that belonged to her mum and that the B&W picture is one that Jill took herself of her mum and sister, hence it's either faded due to age or was taken poorly, due to Jill's inexperience with photography when she maybe 4 years old.

Reactions: Warscared

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
but having pictures of yourself in Jill`s case seems weird what about it being from Jill mother and sister? and just because she does not speak about her mother means little perhaps she resents her mother because of her father who after loosing a daughter went all over protective on her? so if it was the only picture she had of her sister available she would take it with a friend or most likely with her mother!

Yes the hair style seems weird for a high class lady but her father can be into hippies... just like Rusty is into Rhyona at least sexually!
My point exactly and as to the hair, it looks less like a style and more like it's been quickly tied back while she does some work in the garden which would be consistent with the style of shirt she's wearing.
Sorry, but when I compare the picture to the picture of Lynette, the one in the picture is not Lynette. And on both Lynette should have about the same age. I made the picture black and white.

View attachment 1058525
Nobody is saying it's a picture of Lynette, we're suggesting it's either Jill's sister and mother or Jill and her sister, none of whom are Lynette, the MC's mother.

Jill's mother or sister could also be named Lynette but, as I said earlier, it would be a weird coincidence.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Pure speculation of course but my hypothesis is that the polaroid Jill has is an old one that belonged to her mum and that the B&W picture is one that Jill took herself of her mum and sister, hence it's either faded due to age or was taken poorly, due to Jill's inexperience with photography when she maybe 4 years old.
Could be the Mom and sister, but polaroid cameras can take pictures in black and white by using a B&W film in the camera instead of a colour one, so the colour tone is probably not due to fading but simply meant to illustrate that the picture is older than the Bella one and thus more nostalgic for Jill. Also, the B&W colour tone could be a subtle nod to grief and therefore to Jill's sister.

Sorry, but when I compare the picture to the picture of Lynette, the one in the picture is not Lynette. And on both Lynette should have about the same age. I made the picture black and white.

View attachment 1058525
Why are you bringing up the MC's Mom? She has nothing to do with this and I never mentioned her.

IssouRisitas

Feb 22, 2021
Excuse me I have 2 questions:
will there be ONLY episode 7 in the next update ? (will there be other episodes in addition ?)
do you know when episode 7 will be available for download here ?
thanks in advance :))

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Excuse me I have 2 questions:
will there be ONLY episode 7 in the next update ? (will there be other episodes in addition ?)
do you know when episode 7 will be available for download here ?
thanks in advance :))
Yes, there's only ever 1 episode per update.
Ep 7 will be available here the same day it's released on Patreon but nobody, not even the dev, knows precisely what day that will be.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I found out something. Jill fans might be shocked.

On the 1 picture you see Jill with her mother. It is not her sister. Compare it with the 2 picture, which is of Jill.

View attachment 1058435
View attachment 1058436

The woman carrying Jill on her shoulders is an Elder version of Jill.
I will tell you something very important, anyone who can carry Jill like that and not suffer a hernia must be a pretty strong person because this girl must weigh more than 100 kilos

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There are indications of this.

Both have rich ancestors.
Coincidence, likely to give the MC and Jill a mirrored storyline of the MC's parents and nothing more than that.

The whole overprotective nature of Bella and Jill.
Could be that Bella was friends with Jill's sister and thus has taken it upon herself to look after Jill in memory of Jill's sister.

If Jill's sister has been dead for years, why can't she talk about it? Was it so traumatic? Doesn't she even know how her sister died?
The death of a close relative is always traumatic, so it could very easily be that Jill simply has trouble talking about it because it still affects her deeply. This is not an unusual trait in a person and it is likely due to the nature and circumstances surrounding her death of which Jill will be very much aware.

It was also not specified by DPC how old little Jill was when her sister died. How old Lynette was when she died.

Mathematically it is possible that Jill is the aunt of MC.
Lynette died during childbirth. This was said in the game's intro.

Jill tells the MC on their date in Ep 4 about her memories of her sister, but Jill is only 2 years older than the MC and she couldn't possibly have such strong memories of her sister from that young an age. Plus, Lynette ran away from her family to be with Neil when she was 18, so even if Jill could remember things from when she was 2, she would have had to have been born before Lynette ran away but that doesn't work because there's only 2 years between Jill and the MC and the MC was born after Lynette ran off to be with Neil.

So, both mathematically and narratively, Lynette is NOT Jill's sister.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Whats all of this nonsense, DPC already stated that he doesn't like incest and people already posted this in here like a 100 times, why do you guys keep on going that road? Its already closed, and derek might be john boys cousin, they really look alike :unsure:
I block anyone who brings it up. In dalli_x's case I even tried to head them off at the pass by pre-emptively explaining that Lynette and Jill's sister were 2 different people and they still had to go there :LOL:

Reactions: skinnyft
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes