Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You know one thing I was thinking about after reading DPC's Q&A in that recent post a few weeks back is how he mentioned that if he does another game down the road he will probably work with a smaller cast -

I think one of the reasons this game is so successful and stands above many other VNs of the same type is because of the large cast - he's done such a good job writing the script to involve so many characters with so many branching paths that BaD feels like it has a living breathing world full of life-like characters. I'd love to see more devs do this type of quality, they just have to be skilled at managing that many characters and writing the branching paths thoroughly enough.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I like Quinn's version of this, I think if you go in for a kiss or something she slaps you and tells you to get out of her room. But I of course like Lily's version too. Especially if you were a dick to her because she makes you pay extra

When does this scene happen? Can't remember seeing it
Be in the M&J relationship and when the game asks 'carry josys suitcases' or 'go find maya' choose Josy

Josy's scene tho was nowhere near as good as KRJ's tho

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes