Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hey, what's wrong with Twinkie and Tater tot? :LOL: Maya&Josy are my buds. I think about food a lot when I'm eating my bland ramen noodles.
Just wait till you get your stimulus (if your anericano) i myself just had some spaghetti that felicemastronzo sent me from Italy. The marinara tasted like it was store bought.

Im just remembering that scene from Derek's path where he gives you Tea (I think?) But the water was from his ramen noodles.

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just wait till you get your stimulus (if your anericano) i myself just had some spaghetti that felicemastronzo sent me from Italy. The marinara tasted like it was store bought.

Im just remembering that scene from Derek's path where he gives you Tea (I think?) But the water was from his ramen noodles.
Now that I've associated ramen noodles with this game so much, I'm going to get the weirdest boner the next time I have dinner. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Faithful to Maya and Josy until the end. We need a happy ending with both girs after what happened in AL. I dont want another disappointment.
This is all I really ask for. Even if they have to go through some difficulties to get there, just give us a throuple ending. He can't keep promising us heaven and then delivering us to hell. It's just cruel. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
He sees another 5-10 years of doing this to make a living
Pretty sure he's set for life by now between the monthly patrons and steam sales. You could assume the minimum amount he is making out of those 10,000 patrons is $10,000 a month but we all know it's way higher than that, he is probably making what is equivalent to an average yearly salary on a monthly basis. I hope season 2 is at least out this year for the stream crowd who have been waiting for the next 4 episodes to go up I had hoped he would have season 2 finished by Summer 2021 but I was obviously overly optimistic.

Reactions: Casmyr

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm not the one claiming to have legal expertise, DavDR. You asked for a cite and I provided one. Unless you can can provide your own cite of a plaintiff being denied standing to sue for a deductible I think we can state conclusively that - at least for the rigorous requirements of an adult visual novel plot - Tybalt's threat is plausible.

On this at least we can agree. But bear in mind each state has its own rules and we're probably never going to know for certain where B&R is.

Well well well. I'm very curious to see what happens with Bella, both how much interaction there will be for those not romancing her and how much damage those romancing her will do.
I don't have legal expertise, and neither do you. But, as I've told you before, I laid the case out before three lawyers that are friends of mine and they all agree that there is no case here.

And, as I've also told you before, if you don't believe me then go and talk to a lawyer and find out for yourself. Though I doubt you'll believe them either.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I don't have legal expertise, and neither do you. But, as I've told you before, I laid the case out before three lawyers that are friends of mine and they all agree that there is no case here.

And, as I've also told you before, if you don't believe me then go and talk to a lawyer and find out for yourself. Though I doubt you'll believe them either.
Would Steven and Jade really let him sue another student too over a smoke alarm going off? They'd gag Tybalt due to the potential bad press plus they ain't spending their cash on that. Even if the plot demands that fake threat to go ahead Jade would stop it if you're sleeping with her haha.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DavDR and Casmyr

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
This is all I really ask for. Even if they have to go through some difficulties to get there, just give us a throuple ending. He can't keep promising us heaven and then delivering us to hell. It's just cruel. :cry:
I'm not the biggest Maya fan but I would love a throuple ending for them. Not many people think it's realistic (though polyamorist relationships are a thing), but I can definitely see those three specifically working out and creating a nice balance between each other. If I push aside my wishful and definitely never happening thinking for a Jill x Bella x MC throuple, Maya, Josy, and MC can for sure work in the long run. Hopefully DPC doesn't plagiarize his own work and give us a tragic end lol

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Would Steven and Jade really let him sue another student too over a smoke alarm going off? They'd gag Tybalt due to the potential bad press plus they ain't spending their cash on that. Even if the plot demands that fake threat to go ahead Jade would stop it if you're sleeping with her haha.
This is why Jill lost points for me. KRJ wouldn't have fallen for Tybalts bullshit

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

Do you really laid out a case you saw in a lewd game to 3, no less, professional lawyers? Just because... why, exactly?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes