godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If he intends to really do 20 episodes and he continues to do 2 episodes a year, then it will be complete in like 2027.
I think we look at the amount of time for this game to be done in differently than Pinkcakes does.

He sees another 5-10 years of doing this to make a living, which is always a good thing especially in an industry as fickle as video games.

Though even with 7 more years I don't see it as a big deal anymore, just look at AAA games, long gone are the big releases every few years now we wait forever for new games.

We're looking at 10 years since Skyrim. 1-5 Elder Scrools came it in the same time that we've gone with no game.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Drixo

Nov 29, 2017
One of the best game in this site i can realy recommend it without thinking x) charater and story are really great.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think we look at the amount of time for this game to be done in differently than Pinkcakes does.

He sees another 5-10 years of doing this to make a living, which is always a good thing especially in an industry as fickle as video games.

Though even with 7 more years I don't see it as a big deal anymore, just look at AAA games, long gone are the big releases every few years now we wait forever for new games.

We're looking at 10 years since Skyrim. 1-5 Elder Scrools came it in the same time that we've gone with no game.
I hope that the estimate of 20 episodes was very extensive. to say 14 to 20 is really a very vague indication.
Him continuing to develop the game for another 7-8 years is fine. The only thing that worries me is if he suddenly loses his motivation or gets a writer's block and has to take time off (although I don't think he's taken time off ever since he completed Acting Lessons) and suddenly this masterpiece ends up incomplete.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
"Cute coworker"
:unsure: Yeah, I could have gone with some variation of Cute, but I already decided on...

Maya - Twinkie
Josy - Tater tot
Sage - Peaches
Bella - Sugarbells
Jill - Uncle Jill
Quinn - Worthless Whore
Riona - Dumpling
Camila - Beyoncé
Cathy - Ms. Cathy
Jade - Anna (don't ask)

The only thing that worries me is if he suddenly loses his motivation or gets a writer's block and has to take time off (although I don't think he's taken time off ever since he completed Acting Lessons) and suddenly this masterpiece ends up incomplete.
Oh man, don't put that fear into my heart. 4-5 month breaks are bad enough. :(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Him continuing to develop the game for another 7-8 years is fine. The only thing that worries me is if he suddenly loses his motivation or gets a writer's block and has to take time off (although I don't think he's taken time off ever since he completed Acting Lessons) and suddenly this masterpiece ends up incomplete.
for DPC I don't think there are any problems :D:D, but if it ends in 7 years I have many doubts that I will see the end.

my attention and devotion lasts less usually:unsure:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
:unsure: Yeah, I could have gone with some variation of Cute, but I already decided on...

Maya - Twinkie
Josy - Tater tot
Sage - Peaches
Bella - Sugarbells
Jill - Uncle Jill
Quinn - Worthless Whore
Riona - Dumpling
Camila - Beyoncé
Cathy - Ms. Cathy
Jade - Anna (don't ask)

Those are much better nicknames. Especially Uncle Jill

Reactions: Kellermann

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Maya - Twinkie
Josy - Tater tot
Sage - Peaches
Bella - Sugarbells
Jill - Uncle Jill
Quinn - Worthless Whore
Riona - Dumpling
Camila - Beyoncé
Cathy - Ms. Cathy
Jade - Anna (don't ask)

Maya&Josy: