Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I can see that you got excited in the middle: Snugglemuffin -> Angel -> DIRTY BITCH .... Mommy :)
:ROFLMAO: Well, the order was just a happy accident. It mostly reflects how I actually feel about the characters. No comment on the Mommy though. :sneaky:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
for DPC it would still be an extremely sweet end to the episode.

I expect an ending like that more for Jill...
Interesting idea: Untill now every episode has ended with a Maya drama or a scene of MC advancing in the DIK jerarchy. EP1: Maya, EP2:DIK, EP3: Maya, EP4: DIK EP5: DIK, EP6: Maya.
Now, this is just especulation based on a proyection of the same method, wich can change at anytime, but i will guess an EP7: Maya, and EP8; DIK.
EP8 ending as a result of the end of chapter 2 (again, simple proyection). and the conclussion of the clen the manssion minigame (proyection). Then EP7 for balance. Maybe an escalation on the whole Maya-dad issue, with him realizing and confronting her about Josy and cutting her money.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
DPC being DPC, it's something that wouldn't surprise me.

By the way, with your dad being like a 100$ patreon of DPC, who is his favorite character? :LOL:
My dad was a 30 dollar patron, im still trying to figure out his name in the end credits but his favorite character was Sage because she's so damn sexy (her words not his).
Whats your fave character?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
My dad was a 30 dollar patron, im still trying to figure out his name in the end credits but his favorite character was Sage because she's so damn sexy (her words not his).
Whats your fave character?
Magnar, obviously. The undisputed biggest guy on the campus.

You could always ask DPC to add a note next to his name in the credits like "...... (Casmyr's dad)" in the next release. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes