Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
So, are you guys helping Bella hide Quinn's body or running for your life?

I found that on reddit they got some cool stuff there. Also im out of reactions lol.

SenkuIshigami are you going to help Bella paint her fence now?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Isabella and the MC are about to do it, when he is about to put his dick in her pussy, someone knocks on the door, Knock, Knock, Knock, Isabella goes to the door to open it, and they guess who it is, no, It's not James, it's Jill

Because let's face it, James should still have a key to the house and if he shows up, he will enter the house without problems and find the MC cuming in Isabella's face.
Like someone else on here mentioned, please ffs, don't let it be another "doors" monologue montage.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Isabella and the MC are about to do it, when he is about to put his dick in her pussy, someone knocks on the door, Knock, Knock, Knock, Isabella goes to the door to open it, and they guess who it is, no, It's not James, it's Jill
Happened to me once my room mate enters the room ignoring the sock! i just blew and threatened to throw him off the balcony on the 3rd floor!

and the dude was like but but but its my room too... wankers cockblockers!

So if that happens and we have a massive dick status and affinity i hope we can blow off on Jill with really hurtful sentences!

Something along the lines of "WHAT DO YOU WANT JILL? DO YOU NOT SEE THE ADULTS ARE DOING ADULT THINGS? WHY DONT YOU GO PLAY WITH YOUR DOLLS YOU LITTLE KID AND STOP COCKBLOCKING THE GROWNUPS! WHAT, YOU GONNA CRY? ARE YOU A LITTLE CRY BABY? GET OUT OF HERE CHILD YOU´RE ON THE DEEP END AND YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SWIM!" and that is how the Bella route ends when she sees us being so mean to Jill, can even end with an Axe to the middle of our head for hurting Bella precious Jill!

Or even better bella kicks the shit out of us force us to go after Jill to apologyse and we find her crying in Rusty arms who proceeds to kick our ass to teach us to be better and have more respect for girls! That is how Rusty shows that he is no longer bullied by his friends and is willing to fight for her, he can put aside the violent side since Jill knows he is not and after beating us he helps up apologizes to us and forces us to apologize to Jill!

I mean Jill and Rusty deserve to be happy and i´m sick of the blueballing!

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

Because let's face it, James should still have a key to the house and if he shows up, he will enter the house without problems and find the MC cuming in Isabella's face.
Thats not where MCs come goes....

• Haha
Reactions: jaden_yuki

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
5567 pages. Wow! I played this game when it was 5.0. Now I saw that there was a preview picture of episode 7. Anybody know when it is published. And yeah I already know that "when it's finished".

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
5567 pages. Wow! I played this game when it was 5.0. Now I saw that there was a preview picture of episode 7. Anybody know when it is published. And yeah I already know that "when it's finished".
Best estimates I've seen is late April? But you're right, no one really knows.

--

Need different pet names for a new, stripper-focused but generally neutral playthrough. Tired of the old names.
Don't judge :giggle:

Maya - Snugglemuffin
Josy - Angel
Sage - Freckles
Bella - Mrs. Roberts
Jill - Aunt Jill
Quinn - Dirty Bitch
Riona - Sweet Rice
Camila - Brown Suga
Cathy - Mistress Cathy
Jade - Mommy

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
I have no idea what the last update/episode I played was and I don't know when each update was released... Only thing I remember is I was working on the repairs still. Can anyone help me figure out where I was and if there is anything new to play?

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Best estimates I've seen is late April? But you're right, no one really knows.

--

Need different pet names for a new, stripper-focused but generally neutral playthrough. Tired of the old names.
Don't judge :giggle:

Maya - Snugglemuffin
Josy - Angel
Sage - Freckles
Bella - Mrs. Roberts
Jill - Aunt Jill
Quinn - Dirty Bitch
Riona - Sweet Rice
Camila - Brown Suga
Cathy - Mistress Cathy
Jade - Mommy
I can see that you got excited in the middle: Snugglemuffin -> Angel -> DIRTY BITCH .... Mommy :)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I have no idea what the last update/episode I played was and I don't know when each update was released... Only thing I remember is I was working on the repairs still. Can anyone help me figure out where I was and if there is anything new to play?
then your on the same boat as everyone waiting for the new release in ep,7 you´re on ep6

Reactions: Asherandai

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

View attachment 1056709
This is probably before the lewd scene and judging by the background, it looks like the study or whatever it was on the second floor. Anyway, I really do think that we are getting Bella this episode. But this being DPC, James shows up at the end of the episode as a cliffhanger.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
This is probably before the lewd scene and judging by the background, it looks like the study or whatever it was on the second floor. Anyway, I really do think that we are getting Bella this episode.
I hope we take it further with her but not in the study, and i hope they move onto her bed and there's already been talk about MC trying her bed, really hope it's not spontaneous

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I hope we take it further with her but not in the study, and i hope they move onto her bed and there's already been talk about MC trying her bed, really hope it's not spontaneous
Eh, it depends on the setting. If MC and Bella are alone in the house, then maybe. If Jill is also present, we aren't getting a scene at all because she will cockblock us like she did in episode 5.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes