Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Now that is the look of murder. Should I be turned on or scared?
My friend, if there's one thing you can take away from f95... its that you should always be turned on. Axe murder after you? Your mom touched your crotch? Driving your best friend to school? Arrested for being drunk? You better be hard as diamonds. At all times.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
My friend, if there's one thing you can take away from f95... its that you should always be turned on. Axe murder after you? Your mom touched your crotch? Driving your best friend to school? Arrested for being drunk? You better be hard as diamonds. At all times.
Damn. Guess I better be rock hard when the jocks are working out in the gym too

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

View attachment 1056709
Gosh, it almost looks like her waist has been changed to normal proportions. I could have sworn it used to narrow immediately below the bewbies. Her old booblehead looks more normal sized here and the shoulders aren't that bad either. My goodness, do I actually find myself liking the way she looks??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And maybe it's the white, fabric-softener commercial background but she doesn't look quite as evil here. Eyebrows still at a 45 degree angle yes, but the face has more of a come hither I want to fuck you look than a come hither I want to eat your soul look. What is happening to me? Am I under a spell?? Sage, save me!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
On this at least we can agree. But bear in mind each state has its own rules and we're probably never going to know for certain where B&R is.
i believe its Connecticut considering the wealth inequality and Connecticut being the richest state in the US in terms of having the richest people! Also the rail cover in the USA is not equal either!
It also seems to have an Atlantic climate by what we see in game and the MC description of winter and the fact that its close to the ocean! it could be the fact that DPC does not know he just took inspiration from somewhere but the description in terms of climate vegetation presented proximity to the sea and the social standings and ways people act around the "royalty" clearly shows its not in southern USA or the west coast!

The problem being the NY girl if they where in Connecticut it should not take her so long to go back... 3-4 hours driving? So perhaps Rhodes island or Massachusetts but then they would name the city as Boston while if the city in the vicinity is Hartford or new heaven it does not make sense to mention it, as its not mentioned!

PROVE ME WRONG, bitches!

called it 1st!

P.S: i am gonna come out and say it! Bella nickname is the black widow once she gets pregnant her hormones go off and she axes to murders her companion gets rid of the corpse but the physical strain of it causes abortions and once the baby is gone and her hormones revert to "normal" her brain shuts that part of her memory off and she is left trying to understand why the dude left her and how come she miscarriage again!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
When I read that, I assumed that he said. And I can also imagine what you're about to say.
You don't have to become a Patreon member and if you already support DPC, then I personally can't understand your anger because my reasons are really just to help DPC as a game developer.
I don't pay DPC 175€ a month, I personally think that's a bit excessive. But 25€ is legitimate in my eyes.

But everyone must and should decide for themselves.
SO you're paying $150 for the next episode? It's your money, so do you, but I will never understand this.

Reactions: DavDR

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Isabella and the MC are about to do it, when he is about to put his dick in her pussy, someone knocks on the door, Knock, Knock, Knock, Isabella goes to the door to open it, and they guess who it is, no, It's not James, it's Jill

Because let's face it, James should still have a key to the house and if he shows up, he will enter the house without problems and find the MC cuming in Isabella's face.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Isabella and the MC are about to do it, when he is about to put his dick in her pussy, someone knocks on the door, Knock, Knock, Knock, Isabella goes to the door to open it, and they guess who it is, no, It's not James, it's Jill

Because let's face it, James should still have a key to the house and if he shows up, he will enter the house without problems and find the MC cuming in Isabella's face.
That's a bomb that has to go off sooner or later.

and it could lead to the ultimate collapse for Bella... who in all fairness to Jill is behaving like the worst bitch (from the perspective of both of them being interested in MC)

Reactions: Razrback16
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes