dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Lily would be best because I think they could be good friends and a force to be reckoned with, but I reckon she and Ashley will stick together because Lily might feel quite protective of her. So, I think Josy will probably be bunking with her HOT Mother, Arieth.
I disagree.

Arieth is just too cock horny. I could rather imagine that Arieth is blackmailing Josy a bit. Before Josy can become the roommate in Arieth's room, Josy has to tell Arieth that it's MC Cock on the video. And then comes the trouble. Arieth will blab and Sage will find out.

If MC wasn't with Sage to nurse her back to health, it probably wouldn't be a problem because MC and Sage are still just fuck buddies.

But if MC was with Sage, Sage falls in love with MC after he tells about his mixed feelings about his birthday. Sage realizes that she can vent her feelings with MC, not like with her parents. MC, if I'm interpreting the imagery, hasn't caught on that Sage's feelings for him have changed.

And with that, the HOT house becomes a dangerous place for Josy, because we all know that Sage is fighting for her love.

Oh yes, I forgot.
I feel kind of sorry for the poor MC, Arieth will be after him like a bitch in heat.

Holy Bacchus I must apologize. The translator has twisted the meaning a bit. According to the translation it looked like Arieth has sex with Josy.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm not a lawyer, but here's a 5 minute Google search:

You'll note that towards the end the court specifically notes that insurance companies should include the insured's deductible as in subrogation so that the insured will know not to pursue their own case when the insurance company is also making a case.

The implication for our case is clear: if Tybalt's insurance company declines to go after the MC and just pays out, Tybalt can sue for the deductible. If it DOES go after the MC, Tybalt can't (safely) sue, but the point would be moot.

I stand by my previous claim: Tybalt may well lose the case, but he can damn well bring it to court if he really insists on it.
Oh I'm sorry, where did you get your legal degree again? Because I've got three experienced lawyers, one who specializes in Civil Law, who claim that Tybalt would never get standing to sue MC. I'll put that up against your Google search any day.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm not a lawyer, but here's a 5 minute Google search:

You'll note that towards the end the court specifically notes that insurance companies should include the insured's deductible as in subrogation so that the insured will know not to pursue their own case when the insurance company is also making a case.

The implication for our case is clear: if Tybalt's insurance company declines to go after the MC and just pays out, Tybalt can sue for the deductible. If it DOES go after the MC, Tybalt can't (safely) sue, but the point would be moot.

I stand by my previous claim: Tybalt may well lose the case, but he can damn well bring it to court if he really insists on it.
And how does the Insurance company get past the hurdle that MC has no assets to claim? For that matter, how does Tybalt get past the hurdle?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I admit that I would also rather have a new EP every 3 months. But DPC definitely doesn't delay the releases to generate money. DPC works up to 18 hours a day and that shows me that DPC has a lot of fun and that DPC is emotionally attached to the game. This could also be the reason that DPC has no employees yet.

And there lies the problem. The further the story progresses, the larger the EP's become. I hope that DPC will eventually realize that they have reached their limit. With a small circle of employees, they would not lose control and could still work on the game themselves.
How do you know that DPC works 18 hours a day? Because he said so?

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Riona has not been able to cum, because she has never been emotionally attached to one who she fucked before, imo. Therefore, MC needs romantic route with her to give her first orgasm.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Thanks for the history of modern technology. There's still no reason for releases to be 6 months apart, nor for a game to take 7-10 years to complete.
check out Mount and Blade and the time it took to deliver Bannerlord, and it is not finished yet!

Jill will be last....but worth the wait. Whenever it happens, she is worth it.
This will be MC and Jill on their honeymoon.

View attachment 1056183
she had a breast reduction? that poor girls back!

I hate to disagree with you, but in this case you're wrong.
The two rooms are the same size.

Use the window as a reference frame and compare the distances to the walls.
have my eyes deceived me again? perhaps but i will need further proof Quinn bed seems like a suspended one, if you twist Sage`s bed 90 degrees there would be no space to go over to the window as we see in Q room!

I think that the MC will in a later episode order something from the restaurant, and guess who shows up to deliver. Maya. If you told her about Quinn or not may have an impact in this scenerio.
considering that the MC dick is so specific and easily identifiable and how the pink rose night out ended with him naked ... could be a back up plan in case Maya did not watch the massive rod? can not say that this possibility makes me comfortable and it would be a very dark path of degradation ...

Although we can also see it as a self preservation move, we know Q twisted mind would love to create such a situation, it would also be almost impossible for her to resist doing it using a glory hole... Maya would be unable to go trough with it if she can not dissociate the "job" from whom the person on the other side is... it would save Maya from going trough with such a path on her life!

so we brush a very dark subject whiteout risking loosing the character and if you are on that path that would ruin your chances on the throuple path!

Or it could lead to the opposite result! This is too uncomfortable and needs further pondering.... but that would explain why Maya needed to watch the MC naked!

In my opinion, this is absurd.
Maya's entire nature speaks completely against it. She would rather quit college than work at Quinn's restaurant.
young girls do stupid mistakes everyday, trust me i used to be one such mistake! do not project on to the caracther what you wish to see!

but as i state i would rather wait for the ep. then to ponder too much into such a dark path!
Riona has not been able to cum, because she has never been emotionally attached to one who she fucked before, imo. Therefore, MC needs romantic route with her to give her first orgasm.
you sure are a gentleman, i tip my hat to you!

In one of my theories Q ran a under aged prostitution ring and Rhyona was the only one that fallowed her from that life! doing that at such a young age as stunted Rhyona emotionally and sexually, so to get her to "open up" we need her to trust us enough to "open up"!

great reasoning!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
young girls do stupid mistakes everyday, trust me i used to be one such mistake! do not project on to the caracther what you wish to see!
I agree with you that young people make mistakes. But Maya prostituting herself is so against her personality that she doesn't do that.

But somehow you inspire me for new theories.

What if Quinn and Maya's father are working together?

If Maya's father is the doctor where Quinn buys her drugs, there would be a relationship between the two that would explain why Maya was admitted to the HOTs.

Then maybe Maya's father would be the reason why Quinn gave Maya a lot of sex assignments for admission to the HOT's. Then maybe Maya's father could be the one who stood behind the tree and watched Josy/Maya/MC have their threesome. Maya did have the feeling that someone was by the tree.
That would also explain the image of Maya's father sitting in the car and racing to B&R. Why the father is looking at Josy's bed like that. He has just seen that Josy is with Maya again. As a result, Mona might not leave college, but become Maya's roommate and Josy might have to move in with HOT's.

Madness. There are more and more connections.

This could explain the getting closer phase of Maya and MC.
Then Derek could have known about everything.
Derek may even, at least in part, be making common cause with Quinn.
That even Maya partially knew about her father's plan.
Why MC came to the DIK in the first place.
Why Tommy was such an ass to MC.
That would explain what's going on with Chad, why Quinn brokered the deal between HOT's and "Preps".
Why Sage agreed to Quinn's deal with the "Preps."
It also provides the rationale for why Cathy's Chunk was published.
Why the destruction of the DIK Mansion occurred.
Then some of Quinn's problems make sense and why she is becoming more desperate.

Wow. A lot of the entire story suddenly makes sense.

If you want to read the theory, let me know. This will be a longer text.

I think that DPC is here in the thread under a pseudonym. If she feels that I am on the right track and she doesn't want me to publish this theory, please send me a PM. I don't want to undo her work.

Since I understand the reasons why she is using a pseudonym, I won't tell anyone. I will keep absolute silence about it.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill will be last....but worth the wait. Whenever it happens, she is worth it.
This will be MC and Jill on their honeymoon.

View attachment 1056183
Nice render. She certainly looks better here than in her methed out polaroid photo. I just don't know if the long wait for sex will be worth it. It's being built up so much in everyone's minds that anything less than perfection from DPC would be a let down. Once that post nut clarity kicks in, the player will be like...meh, no better than the other girls...and, I had to wait 15 episodes (or whatever) for that? :cautious: Plus, she probably won't be very adventurous or experienced in bed. Mish only, under the covers, with the lights off? If the sex arrives so late game that you only get one or two total scenes, then that's a let down too.

I do have a Jill-only CHICK save, but it's my least desirable and most boring playthrough. Honestly, it's a chore to get through, but I'm committed to unlocking all content. DPC is putting a lot of work into the game, so I'm going to check it all out.

P.S. As a former musician, I think the only part of Jill's story I'm actually interested in seeing(hearing) is the musical recital. I'm sure my bud DPC will throw in some crazy, unbelievable drama. :giggle: If nothing else, Jill should look nice in her gown at least.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nice render. She certainly looks better here than in her methed out polaroid photo. I just don't know if the long wait for sex will be worth it. It's being built up so much in everyone's minds that anything less than perfection from DPC would be a let down. Once that post nut clarity kicks in, the player will be like...meh, no better than the other girls...and, I had to wait 15 episodes (or whatever) for that? :cautious: Plus, she probably won't be very adventurous or experienced in bed. Mish only, under the covers, with the lights off? If the sex arrives so late game that you only get one or two total scenes, then that's a let down too.

I do have a Jill-only CHICK save, but it's my least desirable and most boring playthrough. Honestly, it's a chore to get through, but I'm committed to unlocking all content. DPC is putting a lot of work into the game, so I'm going to check it all out.

P.S. As a former musician, I think the only part of Jill's story I'm actually interested in seeing(hearing) is the musical recital. I'm sure my bud DPC will throw in some crazy, unbelievable drama. :giggle: If nothing else, Jill should look nice in her gown at least.
I expect the concert to be a 'save the last dance' moment, all romance and Mc combining the new (his guitar) with the classic (Jill's piano).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I just have to write something about the insurance and lawyers disputes.

This is irrelevant. If it were, we wouldn't know which legal system DPC refers to. Is it Swedish, European or American?
So it could be that we are talking past each other in this discussion.

Much more important is whether there will be an indictment and the resulting consequences for Jill, MC and Tybalt.

Let's keep that in mind.
If there is an indictment, there will definitely be a thorough investigation of MC. Most likely his past will be investigated as well.
It could be revealed who his grandparents are. And then Tybalt will piss his pants.

3 options
MC is a Burgermeister: good ending for Jill possible. Tybalt pisses his pants.
MC is a Royce: Not a good ending for Jill fans. But cheer up. Tybalt pisses his pants.
MC grandparents are even richer and more powerful than Burgermeister and Royce together: Good ending for Jill. Tybald shits his pants.
Since the game is set in the US I think we can assume it's the US legal system.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
When I read that, I assumed that he said. And I can also imagine what you're about to say.
You don't have to become a Patreon member and if you already support DPC, then I personally can't understand your anger because my reasons are really just to help DPC as a game developer.
I don't pay DPC 175€ a month, I personally think that's a bit excessive. But 25€ is legitimate in my eyes.

But everyone must and should decide for themselves.
I just asked what the assumption was. DPC may claim that he works 18 hours a day but for all we know that could just be 'Marketing'. I personally find it hared to believe.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
have my eyes deceived me again? perhaps but i will need further proof Quinn bed seems like a suspended one, if you twist Sage`s bed 90 degrees there would be no space to go over to the window as we see in Q room!
Yes, your eyes have deceived you. Furniture and fixtures can distort the perception about the size of a room.

That's why you look for a fixed point of the room (window) and compare the distances from the window to the walls. Since these distances are the same in both rooms, the rooms are the same size.

Reactions: Warscared

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think that the MC will in a later episode order something from the restaurant, and guess who shows up to deliver. Maya. If you told her about Quinn or not may have an impact in this scenerio.
Not sure why you're quoting something from August of last year, but Ep 6 pretty much negates Maya having anything to do with Quinn and her restaurant.

Arieth is just too cock horny. I could rather imagine that Arieth is blackmailing Josy a bit. Before Josy can become the roommate in Arieth's room, Josy has to tell Arieth that it's MC Cock on the video. And then comes the trouble. Arieth will blab and Sage will find out.
Perhaps that would be the point of Josy bunking with Arieth. :WeSmart: (On the M&J path.)

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes