Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 1056709
Miss Bella, in the study (see pic below), with the baseball bat? :unsure: Is DPC going against their seemingly self-imposed rule of not revealing sex scenes with these previews? :unsure:

ep4_fr_bella_study.jpg

YES

(we are totally getting cockblocked by James, but still)
Nah, we 'bout to get NTRd with a flashback of Bella and James. ;)

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So I just got back around to this. Just did the patch form my 5.0 to 6.1....The morning after talking to Cathy at Bella's it shows I have a message from Dad, Josy and Sage....Dad works fine but Sage and Josy both give errors. Anyone else deal with this? Or can I just assume its something on my end

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
As someone who doesn't get his panties twisted over every little thing: Nah, bro.
If I laugh at Jill they get upset and I laugh at Isabella they get upset ah but if I mess with Maya and Josy there if nothing happens
I'm not even upset tbh but it's just tiring reading the same shit over and over again.

Its probably the two of them flirting or whatever. Doubt it from the actual lewd scene.
It could before just like in EP6 where he posted an after lewd scene preview

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm not even upset tbh but it's just tiring reading the same shit over and over again.
Well unfortunately I had a problem with a fan of Isabella in the past so do not take that message personally, ah another thing if you are going to be here I recommend patiente since I am not the only one or the last to do this kind of jokes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Oh I'm sorry, where did you get your legal degree again? Because I've got three experienced lawyers, one who specializes in Civil Law, who claim that Tybalt would never get standing to sue MC. I'll put that up against your Google search any day.
I'm not the one claiming to have legal expertise, DavDR. You asked for a cite and I provided one. Unless you can can provide your own cite of a plaintiff being denied standing to sue for a deductible I think we can state conclusively that - at least for the rigorous requirements of an adult visual novel plot - Tybalt's threat is plausible.

Since the game is set in the US I think we can assume it's the US legal system.
On this at least we can agree. But bear in mind each state has its own rules and we're probably never going to know for certain where B&R is.

View attachment 1056709
Well well well. I'm very curious to see what happens with Bella, both how much interaction there will be for those not romancing her and how much damage those romancing her will do.

Jan 26, 2021
Miss Bella, in the study (see pic below), with the baseball bat? :unsure: Is DPC going against their seemingly self-imposed rule of not revealing sex scenes with these previews? :unsure:

View attachment 1056726
Maybe is the scene after the lewd, just like the ep. 6 the scene with Bella in the shower, or the preview of ep.7 with Sage dressing in the MC room. Because I don't believe that the preview is not lewd scene related.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes