Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bookmarked.

So, theoretically if Josy does move into the HOT's right. Who do you think she'll bunk with?
Lily would be best because I think they could be good friends and a force to be reckoned with, but I reckon she and Ashley will stick together because Lily might feel quite protective of her. So, I think Josy will probably be bunking with her HOT Mother, Arieth.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I would also add, now Being a DIK have higher quality soundtrack, I will quote myself about the estimate:

So that's about 8159$ of licensed music purchased for the game and EP7 will surely add an other +5000$.

I see people calling DPC greedy but seriously the amount of production and quality he put into the project is really high compared to some "ICSTOR" devs with one update per year (if lucky) and still have +7000 patrons.
You guys really need to realize who are the true milking greedy around there.

And I also share the opinions how alarming that project ending estimate is really far away, DPC seems to be unable to scale down and make each episodes bigger. There is also the case he refuse to hire a dedicated coder for all these mini-game and phone upgrade, we could also see an extra writer since that one is his weakness, as he said. These extra hands would free so much dev time; but I also understand the thrill to do that alone.
Yeah, removing $5,000. from $450,000. would leave DPC a mere pauper.

Reactions: Casmyr

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I would also add, now Being a DIK have higher quality soundtrack, I will quote myself about the estimate:

So that's about 8159$ of licensed music purchased for the game and EP7 will surely add an other +5000$.

I see people calling DPC greedy but seriously the amount of production and quality he put into the project is really high compared to some "ICSTOR" devs with one update per year (if lucky) and still have +7000 patrons.

And I also share the opinions how alarming that project ending estimate is really far away, DPC seems to be unable to scale down and make each episodes bigger. There is also the case he refuse to hire a dedicated coder for all these mini-game and phone upgrade, we could also see an extra writer since that one is his weakness, as he said. These extra hands would free so much dev time; but I also understand the thrill to do that alone.
I haven't seen that many people calling him a greedy milker. I have seen people (including me) say he works hard but he pulls in a shit ton of money for that hard work. More than enough to pay for any special assets and licensed music.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Sage, of course.
Do you think she'll leave the room when MC comes in for a late night booty call with Sage?
So, I think Josy will probably be bunking with her HOT Mother, Arieth.
I wouldn't wish that fate on any one and in that position I would sleep in a tent in the backyard.
Yeah, removing $5,000. from $450,000. would leave DPC a mere pauper.
DPC on patreon posting a picture of himself eating Ramen noodles asking Joe Biden for his stimulus cheque despite not being a U.S citizen

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Do you think she'll leave the room when MC comes in for a late night booty call with Sage?
I wouldn't wish that fate on any one and in that position I would sleep in a tent in the backyard.
DPC on patreon posting a picture of himself eating Ramen noodles asking Joe Biden for his stimulus cheque despite not being a U.S citizen
No, especially on the night that they invite Jill over for a slumber party.

Reactions: Casmyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sage, of course.
In a one bed room? I don't think so. Nobody bunks with the President or Vice-President.

On that note, isn't it odd that the President has a smaller room than the Vice-President? :unsure:

ep4_sage_freeroam_dorm.jpg ep4_fr_quinn_event.jpg

I haven't seen that many people calling him a greedy milker. I have seen people (including me) say he works hard but he pulls in a shit ton of money for that hard work. More than enough to pay for any special assets and licensed music.
Because he produces substantial content on a frequent basis, even when that frequency is 4-5 months apart.

The "milker" moniker is given to people who produce little content, particularly sexual content, and the updates are several months apart. Also, being generally non-communicative, sometimes dropping off the map for months without any word on what they're doing, is another trait of the so-called "milkers".

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
omg, Josy will intervene her cute butt in every relationship we have. first maya after jill and now sage. All a potential threesome for MC and Josy. I knew she was the best:love:
I think Josys gonna get that storage closet that's between Quinn and Sage's room

Reactions: DavDR

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
No, that would have been Maya's room, like her brother Derek.
Kellermann *Laughs out loud, but quietly dies inside because he is poor and does in fact eat ramen noodles* :HideThePain:
Don't forget you have watermelon, I mean, I wouldn't but watermelon and Ramen might be good? Anyway I gotta go cook my steak and asparagus. Medium rare.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If Josy does move into the HOT's it's only fitting that she moves in with her Mother Arieth. Though if that does turn out to be the case it's only fair she be notified that Arieth is a walking seafood buffet. Ya know, precautions and all.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019

He's making hundreds of thousands of dollars on this game. The soundtrack budget is more than most, but not outrageous.

Just because someone is REALLY greedy doesn't keep someone else from being greedy. Nobody is arguing that he doesn't make quality content - he's the best DEV out there IMO. BUT, the average patron is paying close to 50 bucks an episode. That's a bit much. I just think it's unfair to ask someone to pay that much for updates and two episodes a year, but it's not my money - people can do what they want.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If Josy does move into the HOT's it's only fitting that she moves in with her Mother Arieth. Though if that does turn out to be the case it's only fair she be notified that Arieth is a walking seafood buffet. Ya know, precautions and all.
Maybe that will be a consequence of saying you like a little bush when choosing Josy in Ep 5 on the M&J path; if she's clean shaven she'll stay clean, but if not, then it's crab city. :eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes