Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There is no getting her out because she doesn't want to get out. And I really don't care if she does damage to herself, whatever bad thing happen to her will be what she deserve. You can protect others without helping Quinn.

Like I said, Heroes don't help Villains to achieve their goals.
But heroes can help villains to change or reform, which is what the MC would be doing in this instance. Also, heroes and villains team up all the time to accomplish a common goal, and if such a thing were to happen here (which it easily could if it involved people connected to both of them) then he would help her.

Quinn also likely does want out but she doesn't see a way out. I've spoken to and helped people like Quinn before and that is an all-too common theme; the feeling that they are trapped, that they have no other prospects, and this is the only thing they can do.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
We're looking at 6 months in between updates. If this goes for 20 episodes then it won't finish until to 2027-28. Even if it goes for 16 episodes, it won't be completed until 2025-6.

I think it's fair to say that the extended release times are an issue. I also don't think it's unfair to question whether or not updates are delayed as a way to make more money. It's your decision, but donating 60-120 bucks per update is absurd.
Could see Dev's delaying updates if this was going to be their final game, but this is DPC second very popular game. He could throw out updates every month, finish the game by the end of the year and then start a new game. Most likely it will be a big hit again so it will just be the same as keeping this game going for 2 or 3 more years.
I just can't see DPC being a dev who delay's things just to get more money, especially as they do this full time, so unless they plan to retire next year I would think they would like to make games for a few years yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
But the content of the EP's has steadily increased. The quality got better from EP to EP. DPC himself has written that he has participated in courses. All this costs time, which he also invests for our gaming pleasure.

The big game developers have many employees and take years to develop a AAA game. They put millions of money into development.

Okay as a player you then pay between 50€-100€. But what do you get most of the time. A game that is totally buggy and the big guys in the industry don't get around to fixing those bugs for years.

And considering this fact, DPC is doing a great job.
DPC is currently grossing an estimated eighty to ninety thousand USD a month (based upon an average of 8 USD per patron). For a five month episode that's 400,000 to 450,000USD. Even estimating for Pateon's cut, taxes, expenses, and etc. he's still keeping a very large income from this game.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
6 months would be a long time to wait

if I think about 20 total episodes, and then 7 years still ahead I would probably give up.

I absolutely prefer a new full-bodied chapter to two half chapters
How about a full episode without a ton of mini games, DnG, new phones, elaborate Mansion Repair, 100 special renders of every conceivable woman in the game, the biggest free-roam evah, and ton's of other filler?

Reactions: scalvi

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Speaking about interacting Bella & Jill haven't interacted with Quinn and I for one hope it stays that way for the rest of the story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How about a full episode without a ton of mini games, DnG, new phones, elaborate Mansion Repair, 100 special renders of every conceivable woman in the game, the biggest free-roam evah, and ton's of other filler?
D&G is the least worst thing on that list... and I've said it all. :eek:

The hunt for renders is nerve-wracking and personally completely useless.

the games apart from in the DIk run, where money always runs out, I skip them

the fillers depend, if they are of interaction with important characters they are ok

so I would say I don't want it:confused:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
You guys are talking about KRJ right? because I just asked DPC to consider her for main girl status over Patreon
We were talking about Nicole.

BaDiK must be one of the few vn where sides girls are better than the LIs.
Personally I love the five main girls but I don't mind changing a main girl for Quinn, Riona, Jade or Nicole.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ilhares and n0cn1l
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes