Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
only one thing could unite all the girls .. something bad happens to the mc .. like after a beating goes into a coma .. shit like that ..
It's a college campus, they could easily run into each other there and almost did in Ep 6 because they were all in the library at the same time. The MC could be talking to Quinn in the cafeteria when Jill and Bella walk in and Jill asks, "Who's your friend?", and that's as little as is needed to have these characters meet.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Speaking about interacting Bella & Jill haven't interacted with Quinn and I for one hope it stays that way for the rest of the story.
It wasn't quite an interaction, but Quinn did see Bella with MC in the cafeteria. That conniving little minx sure looked like she had something evil in mind too. The camera angle made sure you (player) knew that she (Quinn) knew that we (MC) knew that she (Quinn) knew. :WaitWhat:

Bella didn't seem to notice or care, but then again why would she? Quinn doesn't strike me as the kind of gal who spends a lot of time in the library.

so did you packed stuff for your trip?
My trip out of his discord? not yet I got 2 days to meme before I'm thrown out
The reaper cometh. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It wasn't quite an interaction, but Quinn did see Bella with MC in the cafeteria. That conniving little minx sure looked like she had something evil in mind too. The camera angle made sure you (player) knew that she (Quinn) knew that we (MC) knew that she (Quinn) knew. :WaitWhat:

Bella didn't seem to notice or care, but then again why would she? Quinn doesn't strike me as the kind of gal who spends a lot of time in the library.
Quinn sees them eating together, a second later Jade and Cathe arrive, not a sensational scoop for Quinn.

I'd say there's no direct link or even hint of one another anyway.

The only indirect link with Jill would be Rich, if that storyline has any consequence.

Bella the only two LIs she has to do with are Jill and in the sixth chapter we discover with Sage, for the rest she has very few interactions, at most with nerds

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
nicole is russian? seemed to me she was taking her time in that scene.
View attachment 1055534
it could be sandy house and they just said it was Nicole to make him feel comfortable! we all know that strippers use fake names so perhaps sandy real name is Natalya ?

Ripe said:
There is no getting her out because she doesn't want to get out. And I really don't care if she does damage to herself, whatever bad thing happen to her will be what she deserve. You can protect others without helping Quinn.

Like I said, Heroes don't help Villains to achieve their goals.
but my MC is an Anti-hero! heroes do not fallow the manwhore route since if they do they risk becoming std vectors and you would be screwing everyone they screwed!
You know that that being a hero stuff comes with more strings attached then trying to have a relationship with Maya and that all personal responsibility and do no evil stuff...

If Quinn and Bella interacted Bella would axe her a new gash, Quinn is dangerous because of the way she acts in the shadows but Bella is scary as hell in every situation

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Bruh you can't scare me like that. I thought you were coming for my cheeks and my squads in a different time zone.

If your telling me to send him a picture of my dik I will.
Well, you wanted to get kicked from the Discord, if that doesn't work nothing will.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
DPC has created a beautiful game for all of us with "Being a DIK".

The hardware that DPC uses will have cost a lot of money.
I assume that he will not only have a PC.
He will have bought the software as well and it might be even more expensive than the hardware.
He will have bought all the 3D models from Daz3d, Renderosity and Renderotica to own the licenses.
He will take courses to improve his work and the courses will not be free.

There might be some things I haven't written down here. But the above alone should show everyone that DPC has enormous expenses.
Oh yes, he also has to pay for his fixed costs and food.
I would also add, now Being a DIK have higher quality soundtrack, I will quote myself about the estimate:
If all licensed music are about 199$, that EP6 had 24 of them, that's a 4776$ bill. (EP5 was: 17/3383$)
Worth it as always, DPC have really nice picks. That EP6 Soundtrack was awesome, almost 70% licensed.
So that's about 8159$ of licensed music purchased for the game and EP7 will surely add an other +5000$.

I see people calling DPC greedy but seriously the amount of production and quality he put into the project is really high compared to some "ICSTOR" devs with one update per year (if lucky) and still have +7000 patrons.
You guys really need to realize who are the true milking greedy around there.

And I also share the opinions how alarming that project ending estimate is really far away, DPC seems to be unable to scale down and make each episodes bigger. There is also the case he refuse to hire a dedicated coder for all these mini-game and phone upgrade, we could also see an extra writer since that one is his weakness, as he said. These extra hands would free so much dev time; but I also understand the thrill to do that alone.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes