IssouRisitas

Feb 22, 2021
Yeah. Only thing thats gonna suck is waiting for someone to upload it here. Check back Monday tho
peaceful, I'm currently on vacation, in any case I'd like to thank the creator of the game because his work is simply UNBELIEVABLE! (nb : Jill is really too cute)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
This is why Jill lost points for me. KRJ wouldn't have fallen for Tybalts bullshit
You know since you changed your avatar that no one is going to get the frog reference when Felice reply's to your comment.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Do you really laid out a case you saw in a lewd game to 3, no less, professional lawyers? Just because... why, exactly?
They're friends of mine, we hung out, drank some scotch and played the game. I was curious about what they would think of the situation. Also, discussing law is one of our favorite pastimes.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm not the biggest Maya fan but I would love a throuple ending for them. Not many people think it's realistic (though polyamorist relationships are a thing), but I can definitely see those three specifically working out and creating a nice balance between each other. If I push aside my wishful and definitely never happening thinking for a Jill x Bella x MC throuple, Maya, Josy, and MC can for sure work in the long run. Hopefully DPC doesn't plagiarize his own work and give us a tragic end lol
ya, while i will never enter the throuple because i don't like maya enough, i hope for the folks who are into the throuple that DPC makes that ending available to them after the way he fisted us all up the ass in AL.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
Him continuing to develop the game for another 7-8 years is fine. The only thing that worries me is if he suddenly loses his motivation or gets a writer's block and has to take time off (although I don't think he's taken time off ever since he completed Acting Lessons) and suddenly this masterpiece ends up incomplete.
7-8 years is unsustainable. The culture and people change too much over that period of time to maintain an interest in anything that isn't widely promoted and hyped. Eventually people will move on to the next best thing.

The other worry is the GRRM issue. The episodes are getting bigger and bigger, and eventually DPC is going to have to wrap everything up. If episodes continue to grow at the rate they are, he will have too many loose strings to tie up neatly in the end. This is a classic writer's 2nd work mistake - you've written one work, and now you want to take your writing to the next level, but you bite off more than you can chew. He's walking right into the trap.

DPC would be much better off with a tightly written story that is the focus of these episodes. Things like DnG and months developing a phone aren't going to maintain the fanbase, nor will this story continue to be engaging with the same characters over the course of 7-8 years. He'll either have to add more characters and conflicts (causing the writer's knot to get more loose) or tighten up the story and move to a closer scope of narrative.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes