sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
i don't remember that sage render, what happens in that one? i am guessing it's when MC walks her home after lunch?
If you dont fight with Alphas at gym, when you walk with Sage in lunch, she makes that signal to Dawe, instead of restraining you from fighting.

Reactions: Razrback16

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This week I focused on working meticulously on lewd scenes.

I posed static renders, checked and wrote the dialogue, and added animations if I felt that I wanted more of a scene.

I chose to do this now, so I could pose any additional animations early so I don't end up with them at the end of the development. The updated animation count is 240, of which 236 are fully rendered, and I have two lewd scenes to do this process for.

Many static renders were posed overall. There's a big lewd scene in particular that I spent 2.5 days working on. This branching lewd scene is my biggest one yet. It has 69 animations and more than 200 static renders.

I spent some time scouting for sound effects and music as well. I purchased and implemented a few new songs, but I'm not done with this yet.

Next week I will most likely complete the 2 remaining lewd scenes and then continue to work on the story.

I have produced 2891 static renders. If I look at the script and estimate the remaining number of renders to pose, the ballpark number is somewhere between 1000-2500 static renders. I know that is a big range, and those are huge numbers, but that's the best I can estimate right now, as everything is planned but not written yet.

Poll news
In the 2D art poll for Maya, the winning option was Schoolgirl with a front focus. I will order this 2D wallpaper and add it to episode 7.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
For the thirteenth wallpaper, I give you Jade. Download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

View attachment 1054627
View attachment 1054628

Six wallpapers remain in the series, meaning that I will post the final wallpapers in March.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Really nice wallpaper. One of my favorite in this game. I wish/hope she will be a possible route in the future. :love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just wait till you get your stimulus (if your anericano) i myself just had some spaghetti that felicemastronzo sent me from Italy. The marinara tasted like it was store bought.

Im just remembering that scene from Derek's path where he gives you Tea (I think?) But the water was from his ramen noodles.
go to your grandma!!! stop eating rubbish!!!! :(

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Hey I am playing this game for the first time. Can anyone tell me how to use mod or cheats in this game to increase money and other stats. I used the Badik mod and the game is not working.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hey I am playing this game for the first time. Can anyone tell me how to use mod or cheats in this game to increase money and other stats. I used the Badik mod and the game is not working.
Download the "Walkthrough Mod" on the first page and unzip it and place the "game" folder in your BADIK folder and overwrite when asked. It also has a cheat mod that you can change different things in-game.

IssouRisitas

Feb 22, 2021
small question : will the update (episode 7) be available on another thread of the forum or will it be available on this specific thread ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I found out something. Jill fans might be shocked.

On the 1 picture you see Jill with her mother. It is not her sister. Compare it with the 2 picture, which is of Jill.

View attachment 1058435
View attachment 1058436

The woman carrying Jill on her shoulders is an Elder version of Jill.
I'm really sorry dear Jill fans, it still goes on.

If you compare picture 1 of Jill and her mother with picture 2, you can faintly see the outline of picture 1. And picture 2 is at the Burke's when Jade freaked out.

View attachment 1058465
View attachment 1058466
Or the little girl is Jill's sister on her mum's shoulders, possibly one of very few that Jill has :unsure:

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes