Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
And the renders a DnG thing, I found it on a chan site. Looks like we're rolling dice again fellas

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
precisely...

which is a difficult moment for me, I've just found out that Liam could really die in AL, and that there are people who made him die

Plus, from beyond the grave, Dual Family is back.

I've lost all points of reference, I'm going to go try a Furry game.
Liam would've died sad

yeah I saw that Dual family shit

Keep your cool buddy you need a virtual hug

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
and the hype went in shambles hearing the word D&G.
Now I'm just depressed. He simply won't give up on D&G. Just please let it be a short game.

precisely...

which is a difficult moment for me, I've just found out that Liam could really die in AL, and that there are people who made him die

Plus, from beyond the grave, Dual Family is back.

I've lost all points of reference, I'm going to go try a Furry game.
I heard Dual Family had an Italian intro!
Once you go Furry, there's no going back sir.

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I kind of worry ep7 is going to be a “filler” or set-up episode now. DPC said he was going to balance story and lewdery this episode, kinda half and half. But with the inclusion of D&G, that's just eats away from the narrative space. Makes me think the episode will be a “move pieces around the board” episode, to prepare for ep8 and the end of season 2.

Could just be me being a pessimistic shit, though.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
In the very same post you're quoting I say verbatim I finally replayed the game (picking up on things I breezed past originally). I have 80 posts, why would I read something 2000 pages back or even be clued in on its existence? It hasn't been resolved, it's still relevant.

Im good on discussing it now though, you guys are cancer.
its because hes a dick! the only thing i can tell you is not to read the entire thread, its not good for your mental health... can not remember where i learned this but i feel it in my bones!

My theory is that Mel feels guilty for her part in whatever Q got her to do! also Chad is gay with either Nick or Troy Troy however comes with the problem on why would the Jocks attack Troy while Chad was president? Nick the the t-shirt that gives it away, Chads favourite t-shirt is the one that Nick used when he entered college!

Well I sure as fuck can't wait for my practical exam in that coursework
well in the spirit of waste not want not as you handle the humiditities i will take care of the loophole analysis class and we can share the test subjects thus allowing us to spend less on the piratical classes!
btw I have alts like fappybeard is my alt account, i post there when I want to sound smart and etc

back to being on topic. What's your favorite ending in D&G?
ice king not so much for bella but damn betraying everyone reminded me of the old days playing werewolf or mafia (same parlour saloon game but still) and ofc the cherry on the top of the cake is Josy smile when you tricked them all!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes