Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I always imagine Warscared doing a fat rail of coke before posting his essays on here. I like it.

Anyway while we're discussing this render what's the difference between this 40 dollar render and last week's 20 dollar bella render. Is it boobs? is dpc really charging us 40 dollars to see a pair of boobs we've already seen.
Also, I don't want to alarm anyone but Sage's boobs look bigger in this render, possibly pregnant?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I kind of worry ep7 is going to be a “filler” or set-up episode now. DPC said he was going to balance story and lewdery this episode, kinda half and half. But with the inclusion of D&G, that's just eats away from the narrative space. Makes me think the episode will be a “move pieces around the board” episode, to prepare for ep8 and the end of season 2.

Could just be me being a pessimistic shit, though.
it's really all a matter of faith... when will the second season end? if it ended at the eighth chapter the next would most likely be a set up moment, with the big twist in the finale (which seemed to be the sixth...)

the fifth was a psychophysical recovery chapter, lots of interactions but little drama, the sixth, although completely anticlimactic, had instead a lot of "story" and also important dramatic parts.

the seventh starts with 2 important legacies (Tybalt's blackmail/warning, and Maya's father) I think at least one of them will have to face them seriously, the rest will be filler (but in the end almost everything is just that there's the useful filler and the one with the dice)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I kind of worry ep7 is going to be a “filler” or set-up episode now. DPC said he was going to balance story and lewdery this episode, kinda half and half. But with the inclusion of D&G, that's just eats away from the narrative space. Makes me think the episode will be a “move pieces around the board” episode, to prepare for ep8 and the end of season 2.

Could just be me being a pessimistic shit, though.
:cautious: I sadly now know and understand exactly why episodes are 5 months apart. Cut out that D&G BS and not only will the episode be more story focused, but it won't take so goddamn long to make it. And I'm not thrilled about a good number of the lewd scenes again being in D&G as opposed to the B&R world.

Reactions: Razrback16

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I should've put out the hit on Magnar after the first D&G
I wish there wasn't an option to pay him $$ for the wedgie and just wedgie him.

I still think dpc missed a good opportunity there. MC would have given him a wedgie and Jill would have heard Magnar right. She comes around to see MC bullying Magnar.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I wish there wasn't an option to pay him $$ for the wedgie and just wedgie him.

I still think dpc missed a good opportunity there. MC would have given him a wedgie and Jill would have heard Magnar right. She comes around to see MC bullying Magnar.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Busted
would love to see that on the Dik path

DPC is just slacking off by putting D&G in every episode

Reactions: Casmyr

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Because in the end I think Jill is a nerd and she likes that game and we will have to score points with her :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That actually doesn't sound that bad if it's something like Philly did in the last CoBD update where it's basically two scenes in one
I was referring to D&G branches, if the game is divided into branches is perfectly fine

in fact I prefer that there is content for different players rather than everything for a few (like the crossroads between Josy and Maya in the fifth, or the 3 branches of the fourth chapter...)

but seeing fan art (often worse than the fan arts I see around) doesn't particularly excite me

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes