Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'll help you! Jill route:
1.No sex until after 17 dates.
2.No sex before the wedding. Sex before marriage is a sin!
3.No sex after the wedding.
3.Sex only has one rule: procreation.
:Kappa:
if she uses the sin argument someones gonna get raped! if you used religion to your advantage then you must also accept that religion conceives of no rape status inside a marriage!

If you use religion to hate on the gays you have no right to eat shellfish or pork!

sick of people picking and choosing from this plate and that plate virtue is now spoken its lived!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now's a good a time as any to have an actual lewd scene with Jill following the picnic date. Just to show that MC's dead serious about continuing to see her. If DPC continues to postpone anything lewd from happening with yet another kissing animation then I'll seriously question just how far he intends to post pone a sex scene with Jill and if it'll even be worth the wait.
DPC could also drag out the issue of Tybalt's blackmail/advice a bit, so as not to give Jill time to do anything serious. :unsure: :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I really hate this promo photo of Sage. The cleavage is nice, but th jeans vest and unkempt hair makes me think she's a truck stop prostitute in southern Kentucky.

DPC obviously made this using the base character model, which makes Sage look more like Selina's mom from "Become a Rock Star," before he refined the character and slimmed the cheeks down somewhat.
I guess that's why her promo image looks like this now:

rew_sage2.jpg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hello, I'm new to the site. A friend suggested I try this game. I saw the game has a lot of likes and positive reviews, it must be good.

Waiting for download to finish. I'm very excited to try it.
Welcome! You choosed the one that will ruin you and make you enjoy the rest of the games much less or at all! A fine choice! :devilish:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I really hate this promo photo of Sage. The cleavage is nice, but th jeans vest and unkempt hair makes me think she's a truck stop prostitute in southern Kentucky.

DPC obviously made this using the base character model, which makes Sage look more like Selina's mom from "Become a Rock Star," before he refined the character and slimmed the cheeks down somewhat.
Kellermann *booking ticket for southern Kentucky*

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Please God, let this scene be Quinn successfully recruiting Sage into her drug dealing and prostitution. Please!
You could make 4$$$$ a night. Easy.

Man, I would have hated to have been Camilla after the MC narc'd on her. Giving up anal for 1$ or was it 2$$

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Example: Josy/Maya/MC at the Hangout. MC can draw something on Maya's arm and Josy's shoulder with the pen. With Maya everything is just CHICK.
have always thought that this is very wrong, what I want to get to is that Maya is Chick but she likes Josy (DIk) and Josy likes Maya (Chick), I think people confuse that Maya is Chick or Josy a Dik is equivalent to their tastes in a couple when they prove otherwise

stae

Dec 28, 2017
Does anyone have a list of songs that were used for Being a DIK? Many of them were deleted from youtube playlist and I only have few of my favourite titles saved.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Please God, let this scene be Quinn successfully recruiting Sage into her drug dealing and prostitution. Please!

View attachment 1067415
unless its a rebellion thing like in half way house it will never happen! she is rich and about to graduate! if she as the MC next to her she as all the support she needs, not to go on the degradation/rebellious route, if she did not she would be terrible at it if you think Mona reacted badly you have never dealt with a truly fiery red headed woman!

Besides Q would never allow it she is the HOT president she needs her to keep clean as not to draw too much attention!

Furthermore Sage would need to starts using some serious drugs as a carrot for Q to entice her... as for the whip Q being the VP she can lash hard but never against Sage, she would need something truly terrible as a whip to make sure she would not stray and ruin her business model!

Do not get me wrong it could be done if Q sets up a trap in video or even with just pictures she could then use those evidences as a whip but unless Sage goes tits out crazy its far too dangerous and with too many dangers for whatever little reward!

Not that Q would not try it considering how reckless some of her calls have been but there is like a 90% of it going wrong 8% of not happening/neutral and a 2% success rate so Q investment and Sage frailness would have to be extreme... as for how well it could pay and that is why i do not put it away as another Q try and fail blunder depends on how much money can Sage and her family bring!

But remember that if they can bring enough money to make it worthwhile they got the influence and power to have ROX killed in jail and Q ruined ... too dangerous... not that Q would not be dumb enough to try it tough...

Also this is a massive conjecture on my part: the way i see it Q business model is that the girls work in the restaurant to be able to afford drugs that Q supplies but just as Heather is wealthy enough not to need to prostitute herself the same can be applied to Sage, we all know from her conversation about her family is that if she wants more money she just needs to call daddy or mommy and say "i feel" and they will shower her with money just not to have to talk about feelings and emotions!

So sage joining the restaurant would make no sense whatsoever she does not need the tuition and she does not need the extra money!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Josy was DIK when she met MC. But in the relationship with Maya, I think Josy is CHICK/NEUTRAL.
Maybe we should ask Bacchus about that. I'm not so sure about that right now either. :unsure:
When you go to the first date with Josy, I remember that there is a decision that remains with her, I think it is the first if you choose chick, she is dressing to go out with you and you ask her for a photo and she sends you one where she leaves half naked but since DIk she does not send you the photo in fact Josy has problems with Dik men since we met her, Steven and Tommy are the best examples

In fact I have always thought, when you want to be on the path of Maya and Josy the lowest would be to be neutral and the highest would be to be chick and since Maya is Chick and Josy is Dik it would be like math Chick + Dik = Neutral

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes