godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Josy was DIK when she met MC. But in the relationship with Maya, I think Josy is CHICK/NEUTRAL.
Maybe we should ask Bacchus about that. I'm not so sure about that right now either. :unsure:
None of the characters are DIK or CHICK, the Josy/Maya threesome is currently only available for those on the chicky path, and for those not on the path Jade and Cathy are given as recompense.

People speculate that when Maya and Josy break up, Maya will be only available again to those full chicken, but Josy might be gotten with the DIK.

But Maya is not a CHICK and Josy is not a DIK.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Josy was DIK when she met MC. But in the relationship with Maya, I think Josy is CHICK/NEUTRAL.
Maybe we should ask Bacchus about that. I'm not so sure about that right now either. :unsure:
I think people have got things a bit mixed up with Josy. Yes, she likes when the MC draws on Steve's picture in Ep 1 and it's considered a DIK move, but she didn't like Steve just as much as the MC didn't like him, so of course she'd find this funny. It doesn't neceassrily make her prefer DIK guys more, it just means that she likes a guy to have a bit of a fun side and enjoy a good prank, but doesn't want them to be total DIKs.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Imagine we don't even get a sex scene. It'll just be a still image of the MC and Jill standing beside each other saying they lived happily ever after in the game's epilogue
I can perfectly picture that :ROFLMAO:
but that will piss off the Jill fanbase to it's core

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
I think Jills first sex scene should just be a black screen with the conversation between Jill and the MC.
This to properly show the fact that Jill will only have sex in the missionary position with the lights out.

It would also make that particular episode come faster as it'd take no rendering time.

In fact I'll even make the bold suggestion of all Jills sex scenes being like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I don't think DPC cares about any of the fanbases. I sent that tri beta a message over patreon to add more scenes with krj and he left me on read.
Pinkcakes is going to do what Pinkcakes is going to do, he's the Roman Empire of this industry. KRJ is a minor side character and even though some fans liked her, that's all she'll ever be, or else Pinkcakes can't come out in his interviews and say "this is my story and I don't make any changes for the youngboys". If KRJ gets content, that means Pinkcakes actually listens to his youngboys, and makes changes to his story.

• Haha
Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Theory: The scene with Quinn and Sage in the bathroom involves Sage complaining about how stressed and tired she is from trying to run the HOTs and write her thesis.

Quinn offers Sage some pills to help her "relax."

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
She might be repressed but who knows once she passed the initial stage, she could actually be the kinkiest of them all (or the MC could corrupt her).

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I have it on good authority that it was going to be Jill, but now she's being pushed back a week. Maybe two.

It's going to be Brandi. Pinkcakes owes us some Nerubian loving.
Had me in the first half.

If it isn't, will the gut feeling be going in to early retirement?
Nope since the reason we don’t get Jill is because Casmyr exposes me to DPC, so he always pushes the wallpaper back. It’s Casmyr’s fault I’m telling you, not my sacred gut feeling.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes